Photo

Strange Driver actions

5 replies to this topic
Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:49 PM

I accidentally noticed this thing in mission Farewell, My Love when I try to get FP Sultan and FP ZR-350. These are 2 occasions to see this different actions from drivers. BP/FP/EP/MP Elegy's driver is Woozie while other 2 are normal pedestrians.

1.) Failing mission by before other drivers end race but leaving own vehicle for 25 seconds or destroying own vehicle.

2.) Failing mission by after other drivers end race but leaving own vehicle for 25 seconds or destroying own vehicle.

Both 2 occasions of failing mission leads to strange 3 different actions of drivers.

* BP/FP/EP/MP Elegy's driver (Woozie) - He is very aggressive. If CJ hit vehicle with a Melee weapon, he always gets off from car and try to kill CJ. If CJ bump to his car with another car, He also try to bump with his car to similar car. But, never leave from his car.

* FP Sultan's driver - He is also aggressive but less aggressive than Woozie. If CJ hit vehicle with a Melee weapon, he always drive away his car and then CJ is unable to steal it. If CJ bump to his car with another car, He always gets off from car to kill CJ.

* FP ZR 350's driver - He is least aggressive. If CJ hit vehicle with a Melee weapon, he always drives away his car and then CJ is unable to steal it. If CJ bump to his car with another car, He drives away car as above and really difficult to steal it.

In addition, All drivers will drive away if CJ shoots their cars.

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:20 AM

What's really strange about this mission is if you enter the bounty on your head cheat (Down, Up(2), Up, X, R2, R1, L2(2)), Catalina & Wu Zi (or Woozie; how ever you spell it) will get out of the same vehicle, so where's Claude? Helpfully, with that cheat everyone gets out of their car to chase you while you can drive off to win the race. This comes in very handy for any & every race throughout the game.

Linc.
  • Linc.

Betty, don't start up with your white zone sh*t again.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:50 AM

Yeah, I found that odd, the fact that they used Wu Zi's character model instead of Claude's for the race.

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 28 May 2013 - 01:32 AM

It appears Claude doesn't have a ped model; or maybe he does, but his freezes the game. My theory is that he had one and it was removed, thus he only appears in cut scenes rather than standard game-play.

http://www.codemaste...s/Peddigits.htm

OHDUDE
  • OHDUDE

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:51 AM

Nope. He has a ped model in SA -DYOM. He is one of the common peds to be used as mission protagonist in DYOM.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:23 AM

Claude has model ID 299, which would be 0x12B for those PS2 cheat code digits. There are some special requirements to load mission models on PC (023C: load_special_actor instead of the usual 0247: load_model) so I wouldn't be surprised if it crashed. The list below looks to be mostly complete if you want to fill in the blanks on the digits that crash.

http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Skins:All

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users