Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:59 PM Edited by Krawk, 11 March 2013 - 12:21 AM.
Perhaps I am using the wrong term, maybe I should call it wanted star removers, but let me explain the scenario:
When visiting LV during the 4-star phase, if I drive across the Mako Span bridge down the center median before I hop the wall to get back into Red County, then I get the bribe under Mongomery Intersection. When I head due EAST and stay on the freeway, every time, like clockwork as I cross the bridge that goes over the little diagonal road that goes to Palomino creek, another star melts away. Off the top of my memory, I have noticed these such spots in Blueberry Acres (multiples in this area) as well and a spot near the LS Inlet. If you use a fast boat and go around the island of LS once you're in 4-star mode you will discover there are a few more. Oddly enough there's even a few around the Southern Edge of Whetstone or Flint County too - these ones are odd because you're still in 4-star territory but yet it bumps you to 3-stars until you boat far enough and then the 4-stars are reinstated.
A standard bribe when you are in restricted areas as you know will not put you at 3 stars, it will return to 4 immediately. These zones though seem to act differently. I doubt there's a way to exploit this and make 4-star gaming easier but the thought had crossed my mind.
So - taking a quick trip to LV to get the minigun and returning to LS you can go from 4 stars to 1 star and pick up just one single bribe - quite a trick.
Known hidden bribes/wanted level meltaways:
-Eastbound Freeway lanes as you go on the overpass bridge that goes over the diagonal road that goes into Palomino Creek
-Southeast Corner of Blueberry Acres farm - somewhat North of the regular bribe in the same field - This field is littered with them if you can remember the locations
-Center median of Northbound land of Mako Span - (if LV were restricted, it's on LV side)
-Opposite side of bribe on divider of Julius Thruway South - Westbound Lanes
Maybe these spots remove a certain value worth of wanted level and not necessarily a full star.
Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:30 AM
Anyways I don't know if this will help you but if you search "GTA SA Police bribes location" in google it will show some maps with those bribes locations, I personally use alot the wikipedia san andreas maps, but there are others.
But it might be a good idea to have some more info on this in the forums, maybe with pictures, the map and the coordenates also.
Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:59 AM Edited by OrionSR, 18 February 2013 - 10:08 AM.
Bribes are pickups, and very easy to identify in a save file. What you are describing is not a proper "bribe" as normally defined. I know you qualified your description, I just wanted to be clear on this issue.
I think you are describing the natural tendency for the wanted level to fade. The stars fade more quickly when CJ is not in a city, and generally won't fade at all if CJ is in view of a cop. When CJ collects a bribe and is otherwise not causing a lot of trouble or in view of the cops, another star will fade a short time later.
The stars will not fade when CJ is driving a police vehicle or aircraft.
The 4-star restricted areas are not defined by the land masses. There are several spots along the edges of Flint Intersection, Fallen Tree, south LV, and a huge section of Bayside Marina, that are never restricted. I'll see if I can find the map.
This map has proven to be very accurate, to a point. If you are trying to sneak a boat past the ship to get to or from the Bayside Marina you'll need to slip along a narrow gap on the east side of the ship, despite the way it looks on the map.
CJ will not earn a wanted level while swimming in restricted territory, and the stars can fade while swimming in restricted areas. Touching bottom will instantly apply the wanted level. CJ will still earn a wanted level for swimming into the military zone at the SF navy base.
I found a better version of the map that includes the military zones.
Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:19 AM
Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:56 AM Edited by OrionSR, 18 February 2013 - 10:02 AM.
I updated the language of that post to be more clear on the issue that this bribe normally can't be seen.
Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:04 PM Edited by fnxrak, 18 February 2013 - 09:08 PM.
01. x= 2614.074000 y= -2496.038000 z= 33.400730
02. x= 2553.640000 y= -2464.262000 z= 13.620030
03. x= 2296.096000 y= -1696.051000 z= 13.530400
04. x= 2580.833000 y= -1491.032000 z= 24.001700
05. x= 2716.569000 y= -1048.082000 z= 65.444850
06. x= 2272.994000 y= -1099.030000 z= 37.976560
07. x= 1969.861000 y= -1158.012000 z= 20.955120
08. x= 1204.208000 y= -1613.782000 z= 13.700020
09. x= 1183.817000 y= -1250.877000 z= 15.179690
10. x= 733.884800 y= -1137.050000 z= 18.076720
11. x= 610.995100 y= -1459.496000 z= 14.389780
12. x= 1116.408000 y= -719.790300 z= 100.598400
13. x= -735.751200 y= 65.915320 z= 24.098240
14. x= 88.533660 y= -124.964800 z= 1.256244
15. x= 262.090200 y= -148.970300 z= 1.578125
16. x= 690.392600 y= -209.506700 z= 25.037720
17. x= 1643.024000 y= 263.909900 z= 19.560340
Bad Lands and San Fierro Bribes
18. x= -1407.095000 y= -2039.059000 z= 1.025688
19. x= -2155.911000 y= -2371.009000 z= 30.688550
20. x= -1991.354000 y= -1144.230000 z= 29.683280
21. x= -1902.977000 y= -466.547200 z= 25.171880
22. x= -1820.615000 y= -153.978900 z= 9.405615
23. The Hidden Bribe
Taken with the help of the GTASA_Center teleporter:
Aproximate coordinates: x= -2118.174000 y= 72.625210 z= 34.664850
24. x= -2022.531000 y= 345.919900 z= 35.171880
25. x= -1689.952000 y= 450.083200 z= 13.470840
26. x= -2636.132000 y= -492.678600 z= 70.088260
27. x= -2410.815000 y= -334.048400 z= 36.589930
28. x= -2454.125000 y= -165.989600 z= 35.312500
29. x= -2656.927000 y= -144.308000 z= 4.014923
30. x= -2682.947000 y= 784.147500 z= 49.984380
31. x= -2009.183000 y= 1227.128000 z= 31.620880
Desert and Las Venturas Bribes
32. x= -2305.128000 y= 2310.095000 z= 4.984375
33. x= -213.486500 y= 2717.515000 z= 62.687500
34. x= 629.226500 y= 2842.969000 z= 25.650440
35. x= 601.780800 y= 2150.292000 z= 39.397580
36. x= -419.297700 y= 1362.425000 z= 12.617990
37. x= 215.702000 y= 1089.286000 z= 16.376730
38. x= 1547.765000 y= 1024.256000 z= 10.820310
39. x= 1854.265000 y= 912.140700 z= 10.820310
40. x= 2033.852000 y= 842.310100 z= 9.721796
41. x= 2096.181000 y= 1286.920000 z= 10.820310
42. x= 2408.078000 y= 1388.336000 z= 21.996060
43. x= 2743.076000 y= 1315.787000 z= 8.411064
44. x= 1987.290000 y= 1542.994000 z= 15.987660
45. x= 1700.519000 y= 1792.456000 z= 10.820310
46. x= 1592.875000 y= 2053.678000 z= 10.679460
47. x= 1970.951000 y= 2330.216000 z= 10.820310
48. x= 2169.341000 y= 2267.933000 z= 14.486820
49. x= 2540.408000 y= 2527.658000 z= 10.820310
Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:13 AM Edited by Krawk, 11 March 2013 - 12:35 AM.
[Weasel - your map is of the official bribes which we all know are the golden colored stars - the ones I mention are not visible]
[OrionSR - the locations are repeatable so I don't think it is a natural tendency - try the scenerio I present come back from LV and monitor the program to see what is going on maybe?]
Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:37 AM
Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:20 AM Edited by fnxrak, 12 March 2013 - 12:22 AM.
Orions Map is acqurate it just doesn't have enough resolution for you to see these zones are not restricted, i think.
Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:08 AM
Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:24 PM
-Reuniting the Families: Upon reaching the red marker outside the Jefferson motel, your wanted level is solidified at none.
-Drive-By: Activate the mission; refrain from entering the Greenwood.
-A Home In The Hills: Once the 2nd group of Triads arrive, just don't go in the mansion.
-Pier 69: Solidified wanted level initiated upon mission activation. Straightforwardly, activate the mission, but don't climb to the roof and talk to Cesar, unless you want to defend the Triads, then tolerate Cesar & the adversaries pursuing you.
-Are You Going To San Fierro: Solidified wanted level initiated upon torching the marijuana, destroying the police helicopter and getting in The Truths Camper (or "Mothership", as he refers to it as).
- N.O.E.: Solidified wanted level initiated upon mission activation, yet you still have the heat seeking missiles dilemma (not to mention Hydras), which is much worse. Still, very handy for swiping a tank, Barracks or Patriot.
-Outsider: When the popup stating: "Pick up the escort bike" arises, just don't get on the Sanchez.
-The Meat Business: Very much worthless, considering the effects deplete once exiting the abbatoir.
-Los Desperados: Solidified wanted level initiated upon mission activation.
-Saint Marks Bistro: Very much worthless, considering the effects deplete once departing Liberty city.
Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:27 PM
-Just Business: Upon exiting the building into the balcony with russians trying to kill you and Big Smoke just jump from the balcony and make your distance from that spot and Smoke won't be killed and now there is no wanted level and alos no traffic at all. Vehicle spawn locations untouched though, you can drive parked vehicles (ex. the broadway next to the gas station)
Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:58 PM Edited by Frenzzy, 03 July 2013 - 05:02 PM.
Black Project ---> After stealing the Jetpack don't go to the marker...Remember BP/FP/EP/DP Mothership!! Your wanted level is locked and very less traffic.
Edit: Another one
The Da Nang Thang: After the Maverick is destroyed and you're told to go up to the cargo ship, your wanted level is frozen. Atleast that's what I found after testing.
Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:02 PM
Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:22 PM Edited by Aintgottime2bleed, 25 July 2013 - 12:47 PM.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users