Stuck on 97.86%

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic
Sayrawr
  • Sayrawr

Designer

• Members

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:49 PM

Is there any way or program I can use to check what I am missing? I try and think of everything I have not done but I am sure I have done everything that the checklist shows... Are there some missions hidden that I didn't do or? I went and check everything like couriers, challenges, ammu-nation challenges and I have already done them, and all other stuff.

huevos_benedicto_180
  • huevos_benedicto_180

Spring 2013

• Members

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:53 PM

http://www.gtasanand....net/checklist/

Sayrawr
  • Sayrawr

Designer

• Members

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:56 PM

QUOTE (huevos_benedicto_180 @ Saturday, Feb 9 2013, 14:53)
http://www.gtasanand....net/checklist/

I am sorry but that is a pointless post. I have already mentioned that I have checked the checklist.
I checked it like several times and still can't think what I got to do. I have this savefile since May 2009 slowly progressing, playing on and off so maybe I am missing something but sadly, I don't know what.

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:05 PM

If you're on PC, there is a program how you can check it. Just upload your save file here and then press Space and click on the line "Click here to to display the mission & property checklist." Where you don't see a tick means that you haven't completed the specific task. If, however, you don't get results, you could use SAMA (San Andreas Mission Analyzer). Just put the .exe file in your main San Andreas directory, load the save file, Alt+Tab out of the game and click on the refresh icon, after which check what you've done and what not. If you find it too difficult, simply give me the link to the save file you uploaded here and I'll check it myself. icon14.gif

The refresh icon looks like this: user posted image

Sayrawr
  • Sayrawr

Designer

• Members

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE (miromiro @ Saturday, Feb 9 2013, 15:05)
If you're on PC, there is a program how you can check it. Just upload your save file here and then press Space and click on the line "Click here to to display the mission & property checklist." Where you don't see a tick means that you haven't completed the specific task. If, however, you don't get results, you could use SAMA (San Andreas Mission Analyzer). Just put the .exe file in your main San Andreas directory, load the save file, Alt+Tab out of the game and click on the refresh icon, after which check what you've done and what not. If you find it too difficult, simply give me the link to the save file you uploaded here and I'll check it myself. icon14.gif

The refresh icon looks like this: user posted image

Thanks so much for your help! According to the list, I have not completed all LV Airport races! I will go over there and check now!

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:29 PM

One more thing.

Did you activate any codes by chance?

Sayrawr
  • Sayrawr

Designer

• Members

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:53 PM

I reached 100%!!! Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

@BabeRuth: No, cheating takes the fun away!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users