Killzone 4

37 replies to this topic
Zancudo
  • Zancudo

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Poland

Posted 18 July 2013 - 03:37 PM

Still, I find it quite disappointing that the game runs on 30 FPS.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 18 July 2013 - 03:39 PM

QUOTE (Zancudo @ Thursday, Jul 18 2013, 17:37)
Still, I find it quite disappointing that the game runs on 30 FPS.

like I said, Im usually an FPS whore ( if you can say that as console player) but with this fidelity Im totally fine with rock solid 30 FPS like it had in the first showcase although its even capable of 60 FPS in many situations as seen in the gameplay teaser of gamersyde

Zancudo
  • Zancudo

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Poland

Posted 18 July 2013 - 04:12 PM

Well, on consoles it's always easier to adapt to 30 FPS than on PC, due to the gamepad which makes camera moving seem a little smoother. But still, I'm worried that the new consoles aren't so powerful. I guess we should wait and see more games in action. It's just the beginning, after all, like you said.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 18 July 2013 - 04:24 PM Edited by iNero, 18 July 2013 - 04:31 PM.

QUOTE (Zancudo @ Thursday, Jul 18 2013, 18:12)
Well, on consoles it's always easier to adapt to 30 FPS than on PC, due to the gamepad which makes camera moving seem a little smoother. But still, I'm worried that the new consoles aren't so powerful. I guess we should wait and see more games in action. It's just the beginning, after all, like you said.

user posted image

Watching "The Division", "Destiny", BF4, inFamous and all these Games in Alpha Stage played on PS4 ( except BF4)..
not worried at all.

MGSV is targeted at 60 FPS 1080p and its an Open World Game

60 FPS is a design choice on console.

For example, in games like Thief you dont need 60FPS as it isnt fast paced or a shooter. optimizing for 60 FPS takes money and time. so why spending time and money in something that isnt needed.

FPS and some TPS are the only games that need 60 FPS to me.

Open World and Adventures would be good to be 60 FPS but its not needed at all.

especially as most console gamers dont even know the benefits of 60 FPS.

either way, FPS have to run at 60fps!

josephene123
  • josephene123

No

• Members

Posted 18 July 2013 - 05:10 PM

The one thing that puts me off this game is the new focus. I liked Killzone 2 and 3 because a lot of the time it was large scale conflict with many on each side which took advantage of the sound and the weighty feeling because of the explosions going off close and in the far distance and the way that you can't just waltz around the battlefield like you would on COD. The massive battles felt so intense. This seems more of a lone wolf kind of game... I don't like that

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 July 2013 - 05:39 PM

QUOTE (iNero @ Thursday, Jul 18 2013, 12:12)
QUOTE (gpcguy1 @ Thursday, Jul 18 2013, 03:57)
What's so great about this game?
I played the demo for Killzone 3 and nothing except the graphics were very impressive, just felt like another generic fps.

Killzone like Halo arw focussed on story. I only played KZ1 cause I have no PS3 and the story and the flair and vibe in the game was awesome.

If the game isnt worth it because of the gameplay, it surely is worth a purchase for the graphics alone.

I usually prefer 60 fps over eyecandy but with these visuals and in game models, Im glad they did the trade off.

I don't play games for graphics.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:04 PM

^

To me this game isnt really about gameplay but more about to show whats possible with this PS4 hardware already. And thats pretty impressive after watching those 40k polygon in-game models and the lighting.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:40 AM

Someone knows if the VC32 Sniper is still in???
I dont like the semi auto sniper from the latest gameplays.
I really hope its still in. Love bolt actions and the VC32 still looks so badass to me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users