Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:05 AM

Dont get a car untill u get a job...

BTA im playing GT1 now lol cool.gif

ItsAllAboutGTA
  • ItsAllAboutGTA

Blessed

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:49 PM Edited by ItsAllAboutGTA, 11 February 2013 - 02:45 PM.

QUOTE (Carlover325 @ Sunday, Feb 10 2013, 23:23)
Even if the purchase price is similar, the price of keeping a BMW on the road is much higher than the Ford.  Insuring a 16 year old driving a BMW is going to be astronomically expensive.

The one that make the price of keeping BMW in my country expensive is the gasoline,for 1 litre it cost RP.11 000 which is bout $1.14 US Dollar

For the car,i have seen the condition of the car,they change the shock absorber and replace the tires with the new tires,replace the module ABS/ASC,fan, pipe, tube radiator reservoir has been replaced because it is too old,new headlamp change because it was muddy and the original projectors adjuster broken,eight pairs of HID bulbs special for europe car

And the seller,keeps all his proof of payment,so nothing to be worried except drive the car carelessly,its going to cost a lot of money and in my country the selling price of european car much more cheaper then the japan or local car

You guys dont take this seriously smile.gif

Trund
  • Trund

I'm all of ach fo her

• Members

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:37 PM

I wish gasoline was that cheap over here. wow.gif

Well a lot of people don't take you serious because you pretty much picked the most rambo like cars you could. Usually people in these cars drive like idiots.

If you care about gasoline prices I'm not sure why you're looking at such big cars anyways, not sure why exactly you need something like that with your age, but that's purely your decision of course.

Michaś
  • Michaś

BMW Maniac

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:56 PM

What about insurance?

ItsAllAboutGTA
  • ItsAllAboutGTA

Blessed

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:58 PM Edited by ItsAllAboutGTA, 11 February 2013 - 03:04 PM.

QUOTE (Trund @ Monday, Feb 11 2013, 14:37)
I wish gasoline was that cheap over here.  wow.gif

Well a lot of people don't take you serious because you pretty much picked the most rambo like cars you could. Usually people in these cars drive like idiots.

If you care about gasoline prices I'm not sure why you're looking at such big cars anyways, not sure why exactly you need something like that with your age, but that's purely your decision of course.

Well,i need a quite fast car because a way from my home to my school is quite far,i need to go across the highway,its the only fastest way,i dont want to trouble my parents so,this is what i decide

Maybe,some of you guys think im a crazy kid of whatever it is "a 16 years old kid driving a BMW" smile.gif

@Garfield - Well,it depends on what age of the car,if it age is 9 years or older,its going to cost a lot of money,for a 2000 - 2004 BMW maybe its not going too be very expensive

Trund
  • Trund

I'm all of ach fo her

• Members

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE (ItsAllAboutGTA @ Monday, Feb 11 2013, 15:58)
Well,i need a quite fast car because a way from my home to my school is quite far,i need to go across the highway,its the only fastest way,i dont want to trouble my parents so,this is what i decide

Define fast? Isn't there a speed limit in Indonesia? turn.gif (If that's where you from)

On one side you seem to worry about the costs of gasoline, and on the other you want to drive fast with a car that will use a pretty high amount of fuel at these speeds.

Carlover325
  • Carlover325

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:30 PM

QUOTE (ItsAllAboutGTA @ Monday, Feb 11 2013, 06:58)
@Garfield - Well,it depends on what age of the car,if it age is 9 years or older,its going to cost a lot of money,for a 2000 - 2004 BMW maybe its not going too be very expensive

It does not just depend on the age of the vehicle, it also depends on what kind of vehicle it is. BMWs are sports sedans, which is naturally higher insurance than a regular car. You're 16, which means you are considered very high risk to the insurance company. Together those make for very high insurance.

Pavlov
  • Pavlov

For your eyes only

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:54 AM

Jesus Christ, this topic sucks.

Once you turn 16 come back with one of the two you mentioned.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users