Quantcast

» «
Photo

Will I Get Banned For Having 2 Accounts?

4 replies to this topic
Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:49 PM

I was wondering about this for a while...

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:53 PM

Yes, but only the second account will be banned (the latter one), and you'll get warned on the original account. Why do you need two accounts anyway? Here's the paragraph in the GTAForums Rules & Policy related to this topic:

QUOTE (GTAForums Rules & Policy)
• Never open multiple accounts, unless you have a legit reason. Members found using multiple accounts to abuse the forums will be taken care of appropriately.

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:50 PM Edited by Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian, 08 February 2013 - 11:52 PM.

If the staff is aware of your second account and they are okay with it, provided that you've a legit reason for it, then nothing will happen. If you create another account for no reason and the staff is not okay with it then the duplicate account will be permanently banned and you will be warned or possibly temporary banned with your main account.

Shoumic
  • Shoumic

16 5 5™

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:03 AM Edited by shoumic, 09 February 2013 - 11:20 AM.

Yes, legitimate reasons include two people in the same house using the forums. For example this could either be your brother or sister if you have one as both of you will have to be using the forums under the same IP address. But before making a duplicate the account please let the Mod's and Admins know here in the network support section (They will make a note of it) or the mods might suspect that you're abusing the forums.

TheGodfather.
  • TheGodfather.

Nobody likes me here...I think...

• Members

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:27 AM

What exactly shoumic told..U can open another account only after the prior permission of the mods & admins..
My brother also has an account so I informed the mods & admins about it before letting him open his account..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users