Any advice?

7 replies to this topic
Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:24 PM

I'm trying to get every achievement in GTA 4. Right now I'm up to the "Win 20 GTA Races".

Does anyone have words of wisdom? I notice that usually after 1 crash it really messes you up, and a lot of the players are really into crashing you, especially at the beginning.

SilentEwe
  • SilentEwe

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:10 PM

QUOTE (GTA4 Niko Bellic @ Friday, Feb 8 2013, 22:24)
I'm trying to get every achievement in GTA 4. Right now I'm up to the "Win 20 GTA Races".

Does anyone have words of wisdom? I notice that usually after 1 crash it really messes you up, and a lot of the players are really into crashing you, especially at the beginning.

Hang back at first, always take inside line on turns. Avoid crashes with others, a lot of times I can pass 5-7 people quickly when they get in a multi-car crash. Also, take turns a lower speeds while NOT using handbrake, cut corners inside of poles this will shave drastic seconds off your lap times.

UncleD
  • UncleD

Don't worry guys, soon the wait will be all Ogre

• Members

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:55 PM

Everything SilentEwe said.

Also be aggressive, with both your car and weapons, but maintain consentration. Also is possible invite a friend who'll take out everyone except you. On my PS3 with 3 other friends, one of us won a race with 10 people in it most of the time.

vic strong
  • vic strong

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:11 AM

QUOTE (UncleD @ Friday, Feb 15 2013, 21:55)
Everything SilentEwe said.

Also be aggressive, with both your car and weapons, but maintain consentration. Also is possible invite a friend who'll take out everyone except you. On my PS3 with 3 other friends, one of us won a race with 10 people in it most of the time.

U N UR FRIENDS ARE SHAMELESS NOOBS, WHAT A PUSSY TECHNIC, SHLD LEARN TO DRIVE INSTEAD CHEATING

nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Best New Gang 2012 - High Rollers

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:01 AM

I have a suggestion, on IV just go to custom game > slots 1 > GTA race

then set the game up and keep playing with the same car on the same track over and over.

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

The Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members

Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:37 PM

have another solution. if you have TLAD go on there and do the bike Races... there are 20 and you get the achievement/trophy for doing those races. so much easier to knock people off their bikes than get rammed into by cars...

Flashify
  • Flashify

IV IS STILL KING

• Members

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:46 PM

Sultan RS, best acceleration compared to most sports cars, get out in front as early as you can so you don't have anything in your way. Use the width of the track when cornering to keep as much speed as possible, don't brake so much you almost come to a complete stop. Only use handbrake turns when they'll be beneficial, and when you do use the handbrake don't slide at too much of an angle because this is GTA and your car won't have any power again until you come to the end of the slide, despite you having your throttle trigger pressed down to China.

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:44 AM

QUOTE (nic_23 @ Monday, Mar 18 2013, 06:01)
I have a suggestion, on IV just go to custom game > slots 1 > GTA race

then set the game up and keep playing with the same car on the same track over and over.

Doesn't it have to be a Ranked match?

And thanks everyone. Still haven't gotten the achievement sad.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users