[TUR] - The Unlawful Roleplay

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
254 replies to this topic
SRB
  • SRB

Riding the highway to nowhere.

• Members

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:27 AM

I'm making my way through the list you sent me. After I'm done, I can go look for it, but if either of you have the vehicle list than that would be very helpful.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:29 AM

I can try to make one.

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:30 AM

Whats Bagel do? I think me and him should be Nuclear Plant Workers.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:34 AM

And then sell Uranium on the black market, hahahahha!

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:37 AM

Exactly.

We'll take over the world! Mwuahahahaha. And we cant lose.

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:40 AM

@Ezio- FYi, your missing role player number 6 on both of your charts.

@Scott- Nice idea, I'm liking it. My Taxi <3

@Troll- just dont turn Liberty City into Japan....

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:47 AM

Scott, we should talk about the car list.

Belgium bagel
  • Belgium bagel

[TSA] Remnant

• Members

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:28 AM

QUOTE (Officer Will Troll @ Friday, Feb 8 2013, 02:30)
Whats Bagel do? I think me and him should be Nuclear Plant Workers.

Being a Cop what else? Should be a good time you should join up and check it out.

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:36 AM

QuestionsAnswers
Username(GTAF)Officer Will Troll
Age (14 Or Over)18
Xbox Live GamertagTSA TROLL
Desired Roleplay Name?Tanner Wilson
Desired Occupation?Police Officer (Bagel & I patrol buddies <3 no homo tho)
Do you have a Headset?Yep
Time ZoneGMT -5 (EST)
1/10 How good are your roleplay Skills?10
How often do you visit GTAForums?More than worthy.
Have you ever been in a Role Play?I run a faction of 10/10 RPers
Anything else you might want to add Answer Here

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:49 AM

QUOTE (SRB @ Friday, Feb 8 2013, 02:14)
For gun policy I think it should be something like this:

Legal weapons, obtained with a license or permit whatever you guys decide:
-Glock
-Knife
-Hunting Rifle(Bolt action)
-Desert Eagle
-Pump shotgun

If you don't have a permit, or license you can be arrested on serious charges for illegal gun owning.

Guns that should be completely out of the RP at all costs:
-RPG

I think police should be able to use just about any weapon, other than the Molotov, and RPG. They should be able to use shotguns in breaches, snipers for long range fighting, hostage situations, and counter sniping, pistols for a sidearm and most used and an M4, but roleplayely get it from the trunk of their car if there is a heavy firefight.

Other weapons, that can be obtained but illegally are:
-Mac 10
-AK47
-PSG 1
-MP5

Consequences for using illegal weapons will be arrest and serious charges.

Also I think the police, or the FIB should check the person out before giving them a gun permit per their request. Make sure they have no suspicious activity, or criminal record.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also am in favor of the idea of the platypus start out. Everybody starts with their beginning cash, thats it. The only thing you own is a bunk in the platypus itself. Everyone lives their as if we are all immigrants who just arrived. Nobody can have a car either. Any bus driver, taxi driver or cop will be allowed their car that involves their job. This allows for everyone to either A)Walk or B)actually use public transportation until they can afford their own car.

(Your ideas with my two cents)

I think that the legal weapons should be all pistols, shotguns, and melee weapons, along with the bolt action rifle.

But the desert eagle and semi-auto have a strict permit system, so anything on your record more severe than a violation (especially violent crimes) would mean that you're not getting a permit unless you had extraordinary circumstances, or bribed the permit bureau an exorbitant amount.

RPG definitely banned

Police should carry glocks at all costs, have a semi-auto shotgun available to them out of their squadcar, and have high powered weapons (MP-10, M4, and PSG) available to them during raids/operations.

All automatics would be illegal, but can be obtained illegally from real dealers for their prices (No dealer until arms dealer is chosen/volunteers for the job, then once the arms dealer is around, the option is available to purchase illegal firearms for their prices and at the location they choose to work at, either at a bar they work at, or out of their car's trunk, etc.)

-I think that the start should be either at the airport or the platypus, and there should be a rent/own system, where people can rent a house for say $150 a game, or they can rent the platypus for $20, or purchase the building/condo for $7500. But the rent at the platypus would be cheapest and every character has the option of renting that place to live for however long they feel like it.

-With the cars though, public transportation until the purchase a license... And each license would apply to different car models, in case a modder isn't there to spawn a specific car. Until then they use a cab/bus service, or they walk... I still think there should be an option to steal a car, but only if the car looks 'normal' like a generic sedan, and have the potential to be arrested.

@Ezio; What time do you want to talk to us on Friday?

And if you're the admin, and someone needed to contact you OOCly, I think everything'd work a lot more fluidly if you turned off your 24/7 offline feature, if your AC3 friends harass you you can just turn notifications off, or at least the sound of them, so we'd at least know what time to contact you...

Also, would it be possible to have a Roleplay this saturday night as a test run to see if it'll work? As far as I know so far I'm not doing anything friday, and I think it'll be a good way to get our feet wet and get to know eachother if we don't already.

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:11 AM

I still think, and many agree with me that the modder shouldn't be spawning people cars. If anything, give the FIB their buffalo's or the police cars if they need them but thats it. If anything, let him make our cars so they can't de-spwan. Otherwise, he doesn't need to mod anything.

Also, I think it'd be better off if everyone lived off the platypus for the first few games. Rent would get a little confusing, and I think we should just keep it to straight out buying things. The point of this game is for it to take a long time to get the things you want. It should take people a little while before they can buy their own place to live. As would it in real life. Also, as far as cars go. As long as theirs bus drivers and taxi drivers I don't see a problem. the farthest people are really going is broker which isn't far walking. Also, nobody wants to ride the bus, but you have to which is part of the RP. Of course you can steal a car, but if a cop runs the plates and pulls you over you're going to be in for it. The key to this type of roleplay is to be patient, and since it will take time to achieve things you want, it should hold the interest of everybody for some time.

The old one was fun the first few games, but things were so cheap, and people got paid so much that everyone could buy almost whatever they wanted within five games and it just turned into crime because people could buy whatever car, gun helicopter you wanted whenever you wanted.

I think all normal weight vehicles should have the same normal drivers license. I don't know whether you guys want to charge people for their license, or test people on basic driving skills, or give it to people in the beginning but that should be the normal license. Other than that, the pilots license, boat license, motorcyle license, and heavy vehicle license should be really all thats needed.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:31 AM

The thing I'm mostly worried about are the car things...

Would they be purchased by model/classes, or would the be purchased by the type of car itself?

Because I don't want to pay $10000 for a Emperor or something, then I'm unable to get it so I have to walk around the whole game, steal a car, or pay for public transport which would completely kill the point of buying a car.

So unless cars are purchased in categories, I agree with the anti-car spawning stance.

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:40 AM

QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Friday, Feb 8 2013, 05:31)

Would they be purchased by model/classes, or would the be purchased by the type of car itself?

Because I don't want to pay $10000 for a Emperor or something, then I'm unable to get it so I have to walk around the whole game, steal a car, or pay for public transport which would completely kill the point of buying a car.

So unless cars are purchased in categories, I agree with the anti-car spawning stance.

I don't think there's a need for people to pay bus drivers or taxi's. They'll get their pay like everybody else. I say, that should be free because people aren't going to have any money how it is. I believe cars are going to be priced based on how much the real life counterpart of the car costs. Unlike the old roleplay where you could buy whatever car you want like a sultan, or marquis for 3,000.

It should take somebody, an immigrant coming off a ship, some time before they can buy themselves a Cadillac or a Lincoln to drive.

XxIrishBlizzardxX
  • XxIrishBlizzardxX

[TSA] Remnant.

• Members

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:23 PM

QuestionsAnswers
Username(GTAF) Look to your left.
Age (14 Or Over) 14.
Xbox Live Gamertag TSA Buzzard.
Desired Roleplay Name? James Baxter
Desired Occupation? LEO.
Do you have a Headset? Yeah.
Time Zone GMT 0
1/10 How good are your roleplay Skills? 9/10
How often do you visit GTAForums? Everyday.
Have you ever been in a Role Play? I have, once owned my own.
Anything else you might want to add Answer Here

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:05 PM

QUOTE (SRB @ Friday, Feb 8 2013, 11:40)
QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Friday, Feb 8 2013, 05:31)

I don't think there's a need for people to pay bus drivers or taxi's. They'll get their pay like everybody else. I say, that should be free because people aren't going to have any money how it is. I believe cars are going to be priced based on how much the real life counterpart of the car costs. Unlike the old roleplay where you could buy whatever car you want like a sultan, or marquis for 3,000.

It should take somebody, an immigrant coming off a ship, some time before they can buy themselves a Cadillac or a Lincoln to drive.

But my point is I don't want to pay like 1k for a beater car, then the car doesn't spawn in the first place so then I'm just shafted.

So unless they're purchased by category, I think that the modder should be able to spawn cars.

@Ezio; Suggestion, I think that people should also be able to write a bio for their character, perhaps it could be an addition to their application.

Sam97
  • Sam97

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:43 PM

You know there are only ten beds in the Platypus right? Tax I get one!

Belgium bagel
  • Belgium bagel

[TSA] Remnant

• Members

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:54 PM

What times are the games today and Saturday? I'll likely miss today's because of work but make tomorrows.

Boss Falcone
  • Boss Falcone

Resigned As Chief of LSPD

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE (Belgium bagel @ Friday, Feb 8 2013, 18:54)
What times are the games today and Saturday? I'll likely miss today's because of work but make tomorrows.

I don't think we will have one today.

But we will start on Saturday.

We just need to sort out:
Cars list.
Properties list is done.

Troll - Accepted

Blizzard - Accepted

You shall be added to the tables soon.

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:28 PM

QUOTE (Boss Falcone @ Friday, Feb 8 2013, 14:24)

Why arne't we having one tonight? It will almost be like a beta test, we can run through different scenarios that may occur, and fix and problems/complains that might come up?

Boss Falcone
  • Boss Falcone

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:30 PM

QUOTE (Rambo21k @ Friday, Feb 8 2013, 20:28)
QUOTE (Boss Falcone @ Friday, Feb 8 2013, 14:24)

Why arne't we having one tonight? It will almost be like a beta test, we can run through different scenarios that may occur, and fix and problems/complains that might come up?

Well I am going to get on in 15 Minutes.

If you can get everyone together we will do a beta test.

Thanks

ACE LethalKillz
  • ACE LethalKillz

The Chicken is burning!

• Members

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:02 PM

Hey, I don't know if Ill be able to get in this one due to me getting a tattoo around 5:30 (eastern) so yeah.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:06 PM

I'll be on later.

Boss Falcone
  • Boss Falcone

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:57 PM

GTAF Username:
Gamertag:
Name:
Place of birth:
Height:
Weight:
Properties:
Residences:
Licences:
Vehicles:
Weapons:
Game Income:
Money:
Insurance Account?:
Drugs:
Police Records:
Roleplays played:
Does this person get Welfare Benefits?

CODE
GTAF Username:
Gamertag:
Name:
Place of birth:
Height:
Weight:
Properties:
Residences:
Licences:
Vehicles:
Weapons:
Game Income:
Money:
Insurance Account?:
Drugs:
Police Records:
Roleplays played:

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:50 PM Edited by lamboto, 09 February 2013 - 12:56 AM.

GTAF Username: lamboto
Gamertag: Troll Nyan Cat
Name:Jack Koye
Bio: Jack is a Hungarian immigrant fresh off the boat. He grew up in the average family who never did
anything bad. His worst crime was when he was caught drinking all the wine in the mayor's wine cellar. He then worked
as the blacksmith's apprentice for a couple years. He was challenged by a local thug to a fight and he got to chose the weapon. He chose a pistol and shot the motherf*cking sh*t out of that f*cker. He was forced to leave when a group of deranged clowns caused a vendetta and wiped out his family. He decided to then f*ck the captain's wife and everyone else caught on from there.
Place of birth: Hungary
Date of Birth: Unknown
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 20lb (I'm 90% Helium)
Properties: Everywhere
Residences: The dumpster behind Home Depot
Licences: Driver's license
Vehicles: Ice Cream Truck, Van w/ tear stained mattress in the back
Weapons: Rubber Chickens, Blowup Sex Dolls, Barbie Bombs
Game Income:
Money: I have 6,000,000,000 in my offshore account
Insurance Account?:
Drugs: 800kg Cocaine, 20lb Marijuana, 500kg Crack, 6000kg Heroin
Police Records:
Roleplays played:
Does this person get Welfare Benefits? I drink powdered milk from the dumpster behind the walmart, does that count?

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:28 AM Edited by Rambo21k, 09 February 2013 - 03:23 AM.

GTAF Username: Rambo21k
Gamertag: Rambo21k
Name: Ackbar_Abdul
Occupation: Taxi driver/ terrorist( but you dont know that icly)
Bio: Illegally came to this country to live the American dream, instead now drives a taxi for Allah's Taxi service. Which is a cover for their terroristic activities.
Place of birth: Kabloomistan
Date of Birth: 2/19/83
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 180 lbs.
Properties:
Residences:
Licences:
Vehicles:
Weapons: Car bombs, Ak-47s, Suicide bombers, Allah
Game Income:
Money: $1,000
Insurance Account?:
Drugs:
Police Records:
Roleplays played:
Does this person get Welfare Benefits? No, but he doesn't get taxed, since legally he isn't here.

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:06 AM Edited by SRB, 09 February 2013 - 08:01 PM.

GTAF Username: SRB
Gamertag: SRB128
Name: Scott Fisher biggrin.gif
Occupation: Private investigator (preferably) if not I'll choose something else when I can see the list.
Bio: He lived in a middle class family, and despite his parents divorce he lived his life with the thought that things can always get better. His parents weren't around much, and because of that he became very independant. Around the age of 18, since he couldn't afford college, he enlisted in the Army. Due to his physical fitness, he was bumped into special forces training. After an excellant performance in his trainning, he was recruited into a secretive government company. After 4.5 years in the field he was accused of selling secrets while working in europe. He is now fresh off the boat, back in the land that betrayed him, hiding in the place he thinks they would search for him last.
Place of birth:Liberty City
Date of Birth: January 5, 1989
Height:6'
Weight:170lbs.
Properties:
Residences:
Licences: Drivers license(?)
Vehicles:
Weapons:
Game Income:
Money: 1000
Insurance Account?:
Drugs:
Police Records:
Roleplays played:
Does this person get Welfare Benefits? Technically he doesn't exactly live in this country.

Belgium bagel
  • Belgium bagel

[TSA] Remnant

• Members

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:26 AM

GTAF Username:
Gamertag:
Name:Jordan_Spencer
Bio:Always a child who hated procrastinators, Jordan strived to be the top dog in his local gym even at a young age.In his Twenties after highschool he used what savings bonds and money he had to the Municipal police academy where he excelled in Firearms and Physical training.He has a strong dislike for Scumbags who prey upon the less fortunate.
Place of birth:
Date of Birth:March 12, 1986
Height:5"11
Weight:178
Properties:
Residences:
Licences:
Vehicles:
Weapons:
Game Income:
Money:
Insurance Account?:
Drugs:
Police Records:
Roleplays played:

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:34 AM

GTAF Username:
Gamertag: TSA TROLL
Name: Tanner Wilson
Bio: Tanner is Originally from San Andreas, where he initially began his career in Law Enforcement as a member of the Los Santos Police Department. Tanner climbed through the ranks, before resigning last year and moving to Liberty City, where he intends to work for the Liberty City Police Department.
Place of birth: All Saints General Hospital, Los Santos, San Andreas
Date of Birth: 10/5/1983
Height: 5"11
Weight: 180
Properties: 1 monster cock.
Residences:
Licences:
Vehicles:
Weapons:
Game Income:
Money:
Insurance Account?:
Drugs:
Police Records:
Roleplays played:

IxI JoKeR IxI
  • IxI JoKeR IxI

Boobies

• Members

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:02 AM Edited by IxI JoKeR IxI, 26 February 2013 - 07:51 PM.

GTAF Username: IxI JoKeR IxI
Gamertag: IxI JoKeR IxI
Name: Frank Futter
Bio: Frank grew up surrounded by violence. He moved to Algonquin to get a job so he move out of the Platypus. The best job he could get his hands on was a bus driver. Although it is not very glamorous, he still enjoys every bit of it.
Place of birth: Leftwood Memorial Hospital, Alderney
Date of Birth: 15/5/1990
Height: 5"10
Weight: 170 lbs
Properties: An extendable chin
Residences:
Licences:
Vehicles:
Weapons:
Game Income:
Money: $1000
Insurance Account?:
Drugs:
Police Records:
Roleplays played:
Does this person get Welfare Benefits? Oh Hell No!

cgvince
  • cgvince

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:27 PM

QuestionsAnswers
Username(GTAF) cgvince
Age (14 Or Over) 18
Xbox Live Gamertag cG Vince
Desired Roleplay Name? Danny Tunga
Desired Occupation? Taxi Driver
Do you have a Headset? Yes