Photo

Question about 100% completion

3 replies to this topic
BlueTiger
  • BlueTiger

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:53 AM

Hi there. Am I supposed to receive a notification or a congratulations message or something like that after I've robbed the 15 stores that I was meant to rob? Because I'm certain that I've robbed all the stories that I was meant to.

Thanks.

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

Gangsta

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:33 AM

Yes. You should get two messages: "New clothes delivered to Vercetti Estate", and "You now have limitless ammo and double health on all vehicles." I you didn't get these messages, means that you have not got 100%.
Did you do the Rifle Range challenge after the mission "The Shootist"?

BlueTiger
  • BlueTiger

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:35 PM

Maybe I should've chosen another title. I'm not even close to 100% yet (still haven't even found half of the hidden packages) and I haven't finished the Cherry Popper distribution mission either, however I've robbed all 15 stores that I was supposed to and I'm only asking about the store robbing right now. Am I meant to receive a message if I've finished the store robbing ONLY? I want something to confirm that I've done it and I've done it right.

Hope that was clearer. Thanks.

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:42 PM

As far as I'm aware, you don't get any message if you've completed them all. However, you can check it yourself. Go to Menu -> Stats and hold the Arrow Down key until you've reached the line that says "Stores Knocked Off" and, if you've done them all, it should be saying "15 out of 15"

Ultimately, you could upload your save game here and I could check it myself.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users