The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

241 replies to this topic
iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A day ago

Well, on the event they ran it on i7 + 980s on high preset as Ultra wasnt available. Still they only had around 30 fps with drops. Also it was said that apparently the recommended settings will let you hit 30 fps.

Besides that, the new gameplays from yesterday dont look that great if you compare it to earlier footage. I watched the 30mbps version (3GB download) and you have tons of pop in and aliasing. I see why they pushed it back twice. Still the performance seems really bad on PC. I can only assume that they put all the work in optimizing the console versions. I meannif a 980 cant hold 30 fps... the consoles would melt.

Dutch Psycho
  • Dutch Psycho

TETTEN! :-)

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

Well, on the event they ran it on i7 + 980s on high preset as Ultra wasnt available. Still they only had around 30 fps with drops. Also it was said that apparently the recommended settings will let you hit 30 fps.

Besides that, the new gameplays from yesterday dont look that great if you compare it to earlier footage. I watched the 30mbps version (3GB download) and you have tons of pop in and aliasing. I see why they pushed it back twice. Still the performance seems really bad on PC. I can only assume that they put all the work in optimizing the console versions. I meannif a 980 cant hold 30 fps... the consoles would melt.

There also seems a lot of terrible framerate anf bug problems during the latest hands-on previews. Especially tbe framerate is a mess. Good thing they pushed it back.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users