The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

216 replies to this topic
RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 August 2014 - 02:26 PM

Anyone hear that the Xbox One version's Special Edition will have exclusive physical content? Apparently it's a cloth map and a deck of cards from one of the card games you can play in the game.

Which is annoying some people, since CD Projekt RED apparently said there would be no console exclusive content for the game.

Though the actual game will remain the same, plus those who really want the physical stuff likely will get it on ebay or the like. So I'm fine with it.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 21 August 2014 - 05:11 PM Edited by iNero, 21 August 2014 - 05:11 PM.

i downloaded the new 35 min gameplay video in HQ. 5.5 GB...

But it looks amazing.

Nuggets
  • Nuggets

SenseiKOFF

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 02 September 2014 - 07:40 PM

i downloaded the new 35 min gameplay video in HQ. 5.5 GB...

But it looks amazing.

Where can u get it?

Nordniedersachse
  • Nordniedersachse

Allvater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:31 PM

Looks like an awesome game, I'm really looking forward to it.

Do you think one should play TW1 and TW2 before playing TW3?

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Since 1776

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:42 PM Edited by RyanBurnsRed, 03 September 2014 - 11:42 PM.

If you played all 3 the last 2 games you would understand Geralt's story more, but it's not really a requirement. 

Dark Bordeus
  • Dark Bordeus

The biggest scumbag in the world

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 days ago

Do you think one should play TW1 and TW2 before playing TW3?

As RyanBurnsRed said, you can play both earlier games for a better grip on the story. But you don't need to. CDProjektRed has said numerous times that you can still enter W3 with no background context and ease yourself in, the game is welcoming in that regard.

However, I would strongly recommend you play TW2. Not only for story, but for gameplay as well. The first game is..."rough"...with regards to presentation and gameplay. But TW2 has an epic story, badass graphics, a great combat system, and graphic cutscenes where you can bone hot elf bitchez.

There's no rational reason at all to not play TW2 if you have a PC that can run it .Just pick it up for a few bucks off Steam. It's the perfect way to get your mind immersed in the Witcher universe by February.

theworldfamous
  • theworldfamous

all your game are belong to I

• Members

Posted 3 days ago

Not my cup of tea normally with the fantasy theme, but that 35 min demo won me over. Looking forward to this now, gameplay should be really immersive!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users