• Germany

Posted 3 weeks ago

Secura
  • Secura

Enigmatic Wanderer.

• The Yardies
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

Damn, in motion this game looks even better, really needing that plutonium right about now guys...

Zancudo
  • Zancudo

Soldier

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 3 weeks ago

I was eating lunch, when the President of CD Projekt Red appeared in an interview on a Polish twenty-four-hour news television. They were talking about the success of the franchise, the budget of Wild Hunt (with $25 million means, it's the most expensive game in the history of the country) and the future of the company. The President expressed his fondness to the series and said, that even though it's the last title in the trilogy, it doesn't necessarily mean the end for the Witcher - it might return someday, in some form.

Nothing new, but I just find it cool when you see one of your most anticipated games on an informational TV, while eating salmon.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 5 days ago

Gameplay

Crossbow :D

iSlqghKmV89F1.jpg

ijQ6OrkVoj1Ec.jpg

• Raavi likes this

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Bro

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago Edited by RyanBurnsRed, 3 days ago.

According to this article, the PS4 version is at 900p/30 fps, the Xbox One at 720p/30 fps, and a GTX 780Ti will be at 35-45 fps at max settings at 1080p.

The 780Ti seems to struggle with high levels of AA enabled. I can only assume it's even worse once the resolution exceeds 1080p and approaches 1440p.

The console versions will meet the game's minimum graphics settings of the PC version.

This is only a rumor though. 

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Boob groper

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 3 days ago

According to this article, the PS4 version is at 900p/30 fps, the Xbox One at 720p/30 fps, and a GTX 780TI will be at 35-45 fps at max settings at 1080p.

The 780TI seems to struggle with high levels of AA enabled. I can only assume it's even worse once the resolution exceeds 1080p and approaches 1440p.

They said they took that from a Russian website. That info is totally bogus. There is no way that at this point of development CD Project could give that kind of detailed info to anyone.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 3 days ago

If that's true, has to be one of the most unoptimized games even for PC.

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Bro

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago Edited by RyanBurnsRed, 3 days ago.

They said they took that from a Russian website. That info is totally bogus. There is no way that at this point of development CD Project could give that kind of detailed info to anyone.

I edited my post and said it was only a rumor. 

I'm not really trusting anything yet since it's too early to tell.

Also even the Russian site they got it from claims that it's only a rumor.

If that's true, has to be one of the most unoptimized games even for PC.

Either that or it's really demanding on hardware. 

I think the game is most likely still in alpha stage though, so they still have time to optimize and fix bugs and what not.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 3 days ago

Yeah. But I hope that's bullsh*t either way. Even for alpha, a 780 TI is struggling like mad on max settings.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 3 days ago

Im sure this Game will need even higher Specs than Shadow or Mordor or Watch_Dogs though.

Which is a good thing. Actually means that the games now make a progress instead of stucking due last gen consoles.

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Bro

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

Yeah. But I hope that's bullsh*t either way. Even for alpha, a 780 TI is struggling like mad on max settings.

Honestly? I knew from the very moment this game was announced that it would take a powerful PC to max out.

The 780Ti is the best gaming card you can buy right now. I think by the time TW3 is released there will be a new high end card that can handle it well for the price a 780Ti costs now. (There are already leaks of the GTX 880)

That's just how it was for PC gaming before we got lazy console ports. I still remember trying to get my PC to max out Grand Prix 4 and Freelancer. I'm not entirely happy with this news though. Looks like I'll be playing this one on medium settings if this is true :c

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Boob groper

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 3 days ago

Optimization is one of the last thing they usually do. So even if the info is accurate it's also irrelevant.

• elanman and SteXmaN like this

SteXmaN
  • SteXmaN

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 3 days ago Edited by SteXmaN, 3 days ago.

Exactly

"During its financial report, CD Projekt RED unveiled the main reasons behind The Witcher 3′s delay. According to the company, the development team is currently further optimizing REDengine3 and is still working on improving the quality of graphic assets, animations, effects and sounds.The good news is that the main storyline is complete, and the game can already be played in full (in its current build)"

Talking about the performance when the game will be in development for almost another year is pretty ridiculous.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users