• United-States

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:32 PM

Okay, I"m looking forward to this now.

Osho
  • Osho

The Jackal

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:55 AM Edited by Osho, 10 December 2013 - 10:56 AM.

zYTqB90.jpg

YtBj8OC.jpg

OXvRHNf.jpg

XSVyYha.jpg

jpxf8az.jpg

111bTb6.jpg

Cs8TQ3b.jpg

lwEuOOM.jpg

(Click to enlarge)

zielarz119
  • zielarz119

Peon

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:29 PM Edited by zielarz119, 25 December 2013 - 11:32 PM.

111bTb6.jpg

This one looks very photorealistic. Im so hyped about this game especially because i know the whole background from books and previous Witchers (trust me, the story is sooo deep)

Witcher 2 moved away from the book storyline but I hope the game will be best of all Witchers

Also I loved the soundtrack in first Witcher - from trailers looks like it comes back

nightwalker83
  • nightwalker83

Don't mind me

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 02:43 AM

Still no news on a release date?

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 29 December 2013 - 09:40 AM

late 2014, maybe 2015. such big games often get pushed back or have a longer time to release from the initial reveal.

especially as CDRed wants to deliver quality and not beta versions, like EA

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"Not Santa's balls!"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 29 December 2013 - 01:22 PM

this looks so incredible...

ugh. waiting sucks.

someone invent a time machine, please. thanks.

Finite
  • Finite

Solitude

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Discussion Award [Gaming]
    Literary Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:17 PM

Got any Plutonium?

• El Diablo and AndyGanteks like this

UtricularEwe001
  • UtricularEwe001

I am a Pirate

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:28 PM

Some New Details!

-The Main Story line is about 50 hours and if you want 100%, it's between 100-120 hours.
-has 36 possible endings.
-No Multiplayer

http://uk.ign.com/ar...our-mind?page=3

lh1
  • lh1

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 07:22 PM

This is now on my watch list, and I'd defintely pre-order the CE when it's announced since The Witcher 2 CE has some of the best items a CE has to offer.

Also sold on the picture with horse, it's just awesome !

CDPR should consider entering Open-World genre with new IPs.

NYC PATROL
  • NYC PATROL

"Patrolling and Observing Forums Since 2005"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 25 January 2014 - 10:40 PM

Damn, this looks pretty good. Steady stream of amazing games after summer finishes this year. Right into 2015.

Osho
  • Osho

The Jackal

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:18 AM

New screenshots from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt!

RoDBfJW.jpg

7sGhnBZ.jpg

KwOQFn0.jpg

• zielarz119 likes this

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 09 March 2014 - 11:23 PM

I recently played Dragons Dogma.

A similar combat system for TW3 would be awesome.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 10 March 2014 - 06:18 AM

Ok, I made this post in the Witchers Forum:

I liked the TW2 combat (X360), but it also had some flaws. It was pretty monotonous as it missed some variety in the attacks. Especially different moves or proper combos.

In this post, I will try to explain some suggestions for proper combo attacks/special moves/counter attacks.

suggestion#1:

Anyone played Dragon's Dogma? You had a heavy and a light attack, however by holding RB you got 4 additional moves. One on every button.

suggestion#2:

Another option would be a combo system. Eg: light attack, light attack, heavy attack = spin move attack. Thats just an example. A lot different moves with different combos would be cool.
Maybe different moves when you attack while walking in different directions. ( im actually not sure if there wasnt something similar in TW2 )

suggestion#3:

My favorit option would be this:

I know, this will sound stupid for some, but a fighting system similar to Sleeping Dogs would be simply awesome. Obviously not Kung Fu, but with swords/daggers.
Depending on the direction the enemy is located to you and in what direction he is looking, attacks are different. Eg., if you are behind an enemy and attack him, you make like a stich attacks ( I dont know how to call it in english ) in the back.
Additionally you can attack while running or use the envoirenment. Maybe a "grab" option to use enemys as a shield to win some time if your health or stamina is down. You also can learn new combos and moves, which work similar to the combo systemI explained above.

suggestion#4:

But the MOST IMPORTANT thing to me for the combat system are the counter attacks. The idea of them in TW2 was good, but it didnt work well against monsters. Also you only could do them while blocking.
You should be able to counter them attacks quickly with a separate button. Eg: you fight someone in front of you while behind you someone is starting to swing the sword, you just press the counter button ( with good timing, shouldnt be too easy ) and Gerald blocks or dodges the attack. When he did it you should have the option to do a counter attack move by pressing an attack button directly after you dodged/blocked the attack.

Please bear with me. My grammar isnt the best in this post :D

OnceAgainYoungFitzpatrick
  • OnceAgainYoungFitzpatrick

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 10 March 2014 - 01:54 PM

Suggestion #2 is MIA.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 10 March 2014 - 02:57 PM Edited by iNero, 10 March 2014 - 02:58 PM.

Here is the leaked Gameplay

I dont know how long it will stay online this time.

Johan
  • Johan

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 11 March 2014 - 05:13 PM Edited by Johacamigames, 11 March 2014 - 05:14 PM.

Well this bad boy just got delayed.. hooray :/

http://kotaku.com/th...2015-1541407561

Release Date of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – An Open Letter

Ever since we started working on the third installment in The Witcher franchise, it has been our aim to produce a title that would take our 11 years of experience in creating RPGS and distill them into a quintessence, into a game that would effectively crown those years. At the same time, we have wanted The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt to expand creative boundaries, set new benchmarks, develop the genre as a whole. Ultimately, you, the players, must get an unforgettable adventure to experience in a vast, open world – and that's most important. We've created a story that flows naturally, cinematically, rendered it in amazing sound and visuals, while preserving full freedom of choice – all for you. We knew this to be an ambitious plan, but believed we could achieve it by bringing together our team with its creative energies and current gaming platforms with their technical capabilities. A project this vast and complex would inevitably require special care in its final stages, manual fine-tuning of many details, thorough testing time and again.

We recently reexamined what we had achieved thus far, and faced a choice about the game's final release date. The decision we made was difficult, thoroughly considered, and ultimately clear and obvious. We could have released the game towards the end of this year as we had initially planned. Yet we concluded that a few additional months will let us achieve the quality that will satisfy us, the quality gamers expect from us. Consequently, we have set the release of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for February 2015.

Dear gamers - we know many of you would have liked to play The Witcher 3 sooner, as soon as possible, even. We're sorry to make you wait longer than you, or we, initially assumed you would. At the same time, we believe the game will prove to be worth the wait and meet the expectations you have of us. We believe The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be an exceptional RPG, one of the best, providing many hours of wonderful entertainment.

Dear shareholders – we are aware of the responsibility that rests with us and thank you for the trust you have granted us thus far. We firmly believe that quality – more than any other factor – determines a game's success, and that the decision we have made is thus equally valid in business terms.

The Board of CD PROJEKT S.A.

Dutch Psycho
  • Dutch Psycho

TETTEN! :-)

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2014 - 05:20 PM Edited by Dutch Psycho, 11 March 2014 - 05:22 PM.

Yep and more games will be delayed. For me it's not a big deal but it still sucks but it's a good thing they optimize this big ass rpg.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 11 March 2014 - 05:20 PM

well, by then the new Nvidia are out hopefully and I got my PC then. Still waiting for the 800 Series before getting a PC

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 11 March 2014 - 05:21 PM

Not surprised. The fact that they never provided us a release date, other than 2014, was a sign that even they were unsure when the game was coming out. Not to mention, this game is going to be absolutely huge (100 hours playtime, much larger than Skyrim). Disappointing, but at the same time, I am glad they are choosing to make sure the game is perfect before releasing it and not just releasing it as fast as possible to get a cash grab.

• poklane likes this

Johan
  • Johan

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 11 March 2014 - 05:23 PM

Not surprised. The fact that they never provided us a release date, other than 2014, was a sign that even they were unsure when the game was coming out. Not to mention, this game is going to be absolutely huge (100 hours playtime, much larger than Skyrim). Disappointing, but at the same time, I am glad they are choosing to make sure the game is perfect before releasing it and not just releasing it as fast as possible to get a cash grab.

Here's hoping, it's definitely not the first time we've heard this from a company about a delay.. and more often than not it's never what they promise.

Thankfully I have strong faith in CD Projekt and their developers.

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 11 March 2014 - 05:43 PM

"A delayed game is eventually good; a bad game is bad forever."

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

I play both sides of the fence

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2014 - 06:42 PM

I'll wait for greatness. No problems here.

Dutch Psycho
  • Dutch Psycho

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2014 - 06:57 PM

I'll wait for greatness. No problems here.

Greatness awaits: Watch dogs,wolfenstein,infamous ss. March and May are great months for me.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 March 2014 - 07:14 PM

Next time, they shouldn't bother announcing the game so soon and then delaying it when people keep expecting it to come out soon.

This might be the worst generation in terms of delaying games. I definitely understand why they delay it, but what the hell do they do all these years if it needs a delay right at the end?

Dutch Psycho
  • Dutch Psycho

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2014 - 07:25 PM

Next time, they shouldn't bother announcing the game so soon and then delaying it when people keep expecting it to come out soon.

This might be the worst generation in terms of delaying games. I definitely understand why they delay it, but what the hell do they do all these years if it needs a delay right at the end?

Who knows? I wish they announce games when they absolute sure that they are done on that date. But i think that will never happen.

NYC PATROL
  • NYC PATROL

"Patrolling and Observing Forums Since 2005"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:42 PM

What would it have hurt them if they waited until late summer, early fall to announce the delay? We only had late 2014 as a time frame anyway. Announcing it now just makes it feel that much longer. It's all psychological lol.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:54 PM

Just pray that they don't downgrade the game. Look at the screenshots, looks amazing. Imagine they done a u-turn like Ubisoft.

Nordniedersachse
  • Nordniedersachse

Lauch

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:03 PM

So, what's left in autumn and winter '14 to play on next gen beside Destiny? Without TW3 I have to think about a new fourth quarter gaming plan.

I was hoping to play it in autumn. I'm a little disappointed, but if they need more time, then they should take it. As many others I want the greatest possible TW3 experience.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:09 PM

Hopefully they at least show some Gameplay at E3 this year.

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Since 1776

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 04:09 PM

Oh my gosh those screens are GORGEOUS. 

Anyone know how much a kidney sells for on the black market?

I need to upgrade my PC for this work of art!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users