Photo

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

825 replies to this topic
mrpain
  • mrpain

wub wub

• Zaibatsu

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:00 AM

QUOTE (GTAvanja @ Friday, Mar 29 2013, 09:43)
QUOTE (Ash_735 @ Thursday, Mar 28 2013, 13:43)
Pffft, Assassins Creed IV? That sh*t's old, Assassins Creed V is currently in development at UbiSoft Toronto! (http://www.eurogamer...sins-creed-game)

They shouldn't do this crap. People will get tired of AC.

Aren't people already getting tired though?

But I'll give them credit though, even though they are following Call Of Duty's formula of releasing the same old game each year, at least they kept the single player lengthy.

Still boycotting this though until they finally stopped releasing one each year.

buzbegone
  • buzbegone

• Members

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:43 AM

QUOTE (mrpain @ Friday, Mar 29 2013, 12:00)
QUOTE (GTAvanja @ Friday, Mar 29 2013, 09:43)
Pffft, Assassins Creed IV? That sh*t's old, Assassins Creed V is currently in development at UbiSoft Toronto! (http://www.eurogamer...sins-creed-game)

Aren't people already getting tired though?

But I'll give them credit though, even though they are following Call Of Duty's formula of releasing the same old game each year, at least they kept the single player lengthy.

Still boycotting this though until they finally stopped releasing one each year.

user posted image

Yeah, good luck on that,

hobointheyard
  • hobointheyard

IV > V

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:05 AM

I got that poster that I was talking about on a few pages back, and it turns out there are spots on the map marked that are special locations in the game.

Master of San Andreas
  • Master of San Andreas

Leaving with a big bang, you guys rock.

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 06:51 AM

Bump, Yeah I know.

Ubisoft have confirmed Black Flag for Xbox 720. Release date not out yet. Currently a WIP. It's also confirmed for PS4 in case you didn't know that already.

Source

Sounds interesting, Looks like this will be the last current-gen AC game. But with no information of Microsoft's next console, I'm prepared to bet that this will release early 2014.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 20 April 2013 - 09:11 AM

I love the Ezio Assassins Creed games, but i really didn't like AC3 in anyway. It didn't have enough to do with the brotherhood or creed for my liking, just seemed a bit like "To seek revenge for your dead mother go see this guy, and then your an assassin"

And also i hated the cities, everything was flat and there was anything that impressive to look at. Also the "Homefront" idea was terrible, i didnt see the point of that what so ever.

So hope some of these personal flaws can be fixed for Black Flag.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:18 AM

I put 3 down some time ago now unfinished, though I think I'm on the last mission.
I don't have the drive to want to pick it up again.
AC is dieing, I don't know if I can take their cod style bullsh*t any longer.

Johan
  • Johan

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:48 AM

QUOTE (GTAvanja @ Thursday, Mar 28 2013, 21:43)

They don't think that, they said a few months ago that the people "want" more Assassins Creed

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:13 AM

QUOTE (Johacamigames @ Monday, Apr 22 2013, 02:48)
QUOTE (GTAvanja @ Thursday, Mar 28 2013, 21:43)

They don't think that, they said a few months ago that the people "want" more Assassins Creed

Yup. I remember saying once that they were taking forever to make Assassin's Creed III. Well... I guess Ubisoft is really trying to give the people what they want this time. Still, I'd rather wait for a good game than get the same exact sh*t a year later.

gta_fan28
  • gta_fan28

Boy Cute

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:23 PM

New Gameplay Trailer

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:09 PM

The under water graphics look amazing. And it should be an interesting change of story, this character seems to be more self orientated and angry than Altair, Ezio and Connor. So that should change the pace.

My only downer about this game is it will be heavily involved around ships (obviously as they're pirates) But on Assassins Creed 3 i hated the ship sequences. I felt the controls were clumpy and it was so tedious being circled by an enemy ship and shooting at it when the indicators lined up.

So unless it is greatly improved, that will be a real gripe of mine.

TrojanPrince
  • TrojanPrince

Trojan Prince - son of Priam

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:34 PM

Altair was the best character ever. Ezio is good too, way better than Connor. I can't stand that guy. I hope his grandfather is a better character, but I probably won't buy this game the week it comes out.

Durden
  • Durden

The annoying voice in your head

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:48 PM

I usually pre-order every CoD & AC that comes out, but that won't happen this time. CoD is too repetitive so I have no incentive for playing it sooner rather than later. I have BO2 and have a total of about 10 hours played... Pathetic.

The same goes for AC3. I rushed through the story, and for some reason I can't find any side missions now. Its like they all disappeared when I progressed into the game, so I stopped playing early. Plus the gameplay is changing at a miniscule rate... The series is going 1 step forwards and 2 steps back with every release. And I hated the naval missions, which makes up almost half of the entire game. I hope ACV will be better.

TrojanPrince
  • TrojanPrince

Trojan Prince - son of Priam

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:28 PM

giona, try Dynasty Warriors. That's repetitive.

buzbegone
  • buzbegone

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:24 AM

Question for all you fellas: PS3 or PS4?

I'm real tempted to just go all out and buy a PS4 for this seeing as they're talking up it's superiority to the PS3. I suppose the decider will be if GTAV comes out for both as well.

wwinterj
  • wwinterj

Boss

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:21 AM

QUOTE (buzbegone @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 11:24)
Question for all you fellas: PS3 or PS4?

PS3 for me. IF this game was built from the ground up for next gen and they had not already announced another game been worked on in the series after this I may think differently.
As with Watch Dogs the next gen versions are ports from the PC and the way I look at it is that I've been playing AC on PS3 all through the series and lived without playing the PC version so I'm not missing anything. I'll be buying both Watch Dogs and this on PS3 unless I see something really bad on the PS3 version that puts me off. So far I haven't.

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 May 2013 - 11:34 AM

QUOTE (TrojanPrince @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 21:34)
Altair was the best character ever. Ezio is good too, way better than Connor. I can't stand that guy. I hope his grandfather is a better character, but I probably won't buy this game the week it comes out.

I disagree, I think Ezio was the best character, then altiar and then Connor, I agree with you there however, he has no charisma what so ever and has a boring monotone voice, he has sh*t hair too.

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

I'm back as a changed man.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 May 2013 - 01:51 PM

user posted image

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

I'm back as a changed man.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:17 PM

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:34 PM

Few things here, I'm loving the direction this character seems to be heading, he looks like one aggressive, brutal f*cker. I'm expecting to see a few brutal combos during open play. Secondly, the world itself looks gorgeous. A bit like Assassins Creed meets Uncharted. Really looking forward to being able to explore some of them dense jungles on a nice sunny day, bet it will look incredible.

Now for a negative that i have already touched on long before seeing these new clips, naval missions. I literally hate them. I don't find them fun or exciting, and its not a feature i welcome in the slightest. Obviously the game being about pirates, was a given there would be a large naval side to the story, but after seeing this new trailer and then gameplay, i get the horrible feeling it might play a huge side to the story. I actually gave up Assassins Creed 3 because i was stuck on a naval mission and i hated it.

Hopefully the gameplay and story off the ships makes up for the time spent on them.

buzbegone
  • buzbegone

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:55 AM

Your opinion about the naval missions is quite Bohemian, the general consensus I've heard is of approval.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 12 June 2013 - 02:42 AM

QUOTE (tms_junk @ Tuesday, Jun 11 2013, 17:34)
Few things here, I'm loving the direction this character seems to be heading, he looks like one aggressive, brutal f*cker. I'm expecting to see a few brutal combos during open play. Secondly, the world itself looks gorgeous. A bit like Assassins Creed meets Uncharted. Really looking forward to being able to explore some of them dense jungles on a nice sunny day, bet it will look incredible.

Now for a negative that i have already touched on long before seeing these new clips, naval missions. I literally hate them. I don't find them fun or exciting, and its not a feature i welcome in the slightest. Obviously the game being about pirates, was a given there would be a large naval side to the story, but after seeing this new trailer and then gameplay, i get the horrible feeling it might play a huge side to the story. I actually gave up Assassins Creed 3 because i was stuck on a naval mission and i hated it.

Hopefully the gameplay and story off the ships makes up for the time spent on them.

Well, they're making this Assassin's Creed to not be based on mission after mission but up to the player to chose how they want to play. Whether it be exploring, naval, missions, side missions and other goals in the game. So I don't think you'll quite as disappointed as you think. This is the AC I've been waiting for.. a more aggressive assassin and pirates!

The fighting seems a bit better as well, more in-depth and better camera action. This is def been on my list for awhile.. so I'll def be whoring this one up as a no-life.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:06 AM Edited by Grand Theft Savage, 12 June 2013 - 08:53 PM.

Okay, so my friend has this game. How in the living f*ck did that happen? (It isn't the full game, though)

Edit: Okay, I shouldn't have posted this. You retards are so use to hearing lies that everything you don't want to be true is just a lie to you. F*ck it... You don't have to believe a word of it. For those that have a functioning brain, my friend paid a ton of money for a prototype. Nothing more.

buzbegone
  • buzbegone

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:58 AM

QUOTE (Grand Theft Savage @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 12:06)
Okay, so my friend has this game. How in the living f*ck did that happen? (It isn't the full game, though)

user posted image

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:47 AM

QUOTE (tms_junk @ Tuesday, Jun 11 2013, 16:34)
naval missions. I literally hate them. I don't find them fun or exciting

sucks to be you then.

most people - like me - LOVE the naval missions.
and this game is going to be full of them.

better figure out how to enjoy them now or you might as well skip Black Flag and never play it tounge2.gif

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:56 AM

I'm sure the on land side of things will make me happy, but nothing will change my mind on naval missions. Its nothing against the game i just don't like that style of mission, i felt like it slowed the pace of the game down. Well at least that's how i felt on AC3, maybe this time with it being pirates, the naval missions will be more suitable.

acmilano
  • acmilano

Soldier

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 02:47 PM

QUOTE (theomenofficial @ Tuesday, Jun 11 2013, 22:17)

That looked sweet. Still,see what would be financial situation by the end of the year after V and Watch Dogs.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:43 PM

QUOTE (El_Diablo @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 12:47)
QUOTE (tms_junk @ Tuesday, Jun 11 2013, 16:34)
naval missions. I literally hate them. I don't find them fun or exciting

sucks to be you then.

most people - like me - LOVE the naval missions.
and this game is going to be full of them.

And they went one step further and made the seamless transition from land to see gameplay and vice versa. It's going to be awesome.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:21 PM

QUOTE (buzbegone @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 09:58)
QUOTE (Grand Theft Savage @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 12:06)

user posted image

Would have been funny if I was lying sarcasm.gif

And they explained it to me. It's a prototype with 4 missions.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:40 PM

QUOTE (Grand Theft Savage @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 20:21)
And they explained it to me. It's a prototype with 4 missions.

I will go... and get you...some nice...crayons.

nigelhere9901
  • nigelhere9901

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:00 PM

I'm changing my decisions.
I'm interested. Especially after seeing that it has some vegetation and foliage physics. (In an open world game, I'd say this is a huge accomplishment)
Though the physics aren't really that great compared to the Crysis games, but it's definitely something great.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users