• sivispacem

Absolute Dunkel:Heit

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D]
    Contribution Award [General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:07 PM

QUOTE (LeVelocar @ Friday, Mar 22 2013, 17:38)
"Conquering a country is okay if the people living there didn't file a form to be an official country. I mean, honestly, all they had to do was write to the Country-recognising agency and they'd get an application form sent to them in the post. It's they're own fault, really."

As I said before, if you can create something vaguely resembling a coherent argument, then I'm all ears.

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:13 PM

Definitely Palestine.

I'm anti-zionist. That is NOT the same thing as being antisemetic, before someone takes offence. You get Jewish people who are anti-zionist.

I just find Israel's general behavior inexcusable. For one, their expansion into Palestinian territory is completely against international law. They also appear to have the mentality that violent acts by a terrorist organization gives them (a country) the right to retaliate against innocent Palestinian civilians. I agree that Hamas are just as much at fault, but you can't take Hamas as being representatives of Palestine. They are nothing more than a terrorist organization, but you can't justify the killing of innocents with the excuse that it's in retaliation of Hamas militants. This isn't acceptable behavior for a so-called "democratic" country.

I would go on, but typing on a cellphone is a pain in the ass.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Absolute Dunkel:Heit

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D]
    Contribution Award [General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 26 May 2013 - 07:16 PM

I thought I'd closed this topic due to the primary antagonist getting banned. It was an idiotic notion anyway. It's perfectly possible to support both Palestinian and Israeli states.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users