Fast & Furious 6

125 replies to this topic
+ Dragonjack +
  • + Dragonjack +

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:18 AM

I just recently seen Fast and Furious 6 in cinemas, I gotta say. The film is just "Epic" honestly. biggrin.gif I can't wait to watch the next one! Much hyped about it right now actually.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:41 PM

QUOTE (Jimmy_Leppard @ Tuesday, Jun 11 2013, 19:34)

Nah, it wasn't your joke. Your joke was just the last drop of the sh*t about that runway scene I've been hearing since the movie got out. I heard it about a 1000 times already and it may be funny the first time, maybe it was funny the second time and I'll let you guys have it the third time, but it's just too much and the joke got extremely repetitive as every joke you hear numerous times during a short span of time. You really need to find something else to commentate rather than saying the same joke over and over again everywhere Fast 6 is mentioned. Just saying.

First time i've ever made the joke, it's not my problem if you've heard the joke more than once, funny how you went out of your way to insult me when you were wrong though.
------------------

SPOILERS
Anyway concerning the actual movie, not this petty argument, I really hate when characters die, it just sucks really, It's a bit cliche as well, but whatever.

I'm excited for Jason Statham as well, the only thing is, I like Jason Statham more than the rest of the 2F2F crew, so next film I will be rooting for the bad guy, even if he is destined to lose.

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

DYOM mission designer/user

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:46 PM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Tuesday, Jun 11 2013, 15:41)
QUOTE (Jimmy_Leppard @ Tuesday, Jun 11 2013, 19:34)

Nah, it wasn't your joke. Your joke was just the last drop of the sh*t about that runway scene I've been hearing since the movie got out. I heard it about a 1000 times already and it may be funny the first time, maybe it was funny the second time and I'll let you guys have it the third time, but it's just too much and the joke got extremely repetitive as every joke you hear numerous times during a short span of time. You really need to find something else to commentate rather than saying the same joke over and over again everywhere Fast 6 is mentioned. Just saying.

First time i've ever made the joke, it's not my problem if you've heard the joke more than once, funny how you went out of your way to insult me when you were wrong though.
------------------

SPOILERS
Anyway concerning the actual movie, not this petty argument, I really hate when characters die, it just sucks really, It's a bit cliche as well, but whatever.

I'm excited for Jason Statham as well, the only thing is, I like Jason Statham more than the rest of the 2F2F crew, so next film I will be rooting for the bad guy, even if he is destined to lose.

Well, your joke was one too many. I never said I was right and I never said the convoy road wasn't longer than it needed to be, so I don't see where I was wrong. I only stated that you guys overreacted and made an elephant out of a mouse since it's actually nowhere near being over the top.

golf wang
  • golf wang

Westside!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:48 AM

QUOTE (Sup3rman @ Friday, Jun 7 2013, 02:11)
QUOTE (golf wang @ Thursday, Jun 6 2013, 03:17)
Just finished watching it today, great movie.  icon14.gif The 7th should be very interesting now that Shaw's brother wants revenge.

How do you know that Jason Stathams character is Shaws brother?

Anyway, watched it two days ago with my friends, a really action filled and overall awesome movie. I really liked the flashbacks to previous parts and the beginning and through the movie.

You can read about it online, apparently that's who his character is set up to be for the 7th movie.

rampage08
  • rampage08

I do not fear, for you are with me...

• Members

Posted 10 April 2014 - 10:46 AM

https://m.facebook.c...0000.1397027681

Photos from the "Seven" set. Might contain spoilers

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

I play both sides of the fence

• Members
  • United-States