Photo

Your opinion on this design idea

1 reply to this topic
YouthGamer
  • YouthGamer

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:22 AM

This is just a rough concept sketch of my idea of a spherical bin. This plastic garbage bin would easily be transported anywhere and being in a form on a sphere makes it simpler to do so.

This garbage spherical bin could be useful to many, when looking at children, cleaning up their rooms
isn't the most fun thing to do, but when having this ball figure garbage bin, they can make it fun
by passing it or kicking it to each other and easily open it and place garbage inside.

In the car, the family is having a road trip and for example: Henry has a bunch of chocolate rappers around
him and he needs to dispose of it so he just says "some one pass me the bin, I'm a mess over here" and his sister easily passes him the bin and he gets the job done.

In the house: Jeremy is playing Gta V and just wont clean up his room, then his mom goes up to him
"Jeremy go clean your room"! Then tosses the bin to him "oh alright" he then pauses the game and goes to clean up.

This is just a begging rough work I`ll be continuing and starting the real project sooner or later.

user posted image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Forum Drunk

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:46 AM

Hm, thing is.. you can't really put alot of trash into 50cm.. that's roughly 20in. Good portable concept just not alot of room

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users