Photo

Biks and Quadbikes in GTA V

31 replies to this topic
Quackerz Gamerz
  • Quackerz Gamerz

Radio Ga Ga!

• Members

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:35 PM

In this topic, feel free to discuss what bikes you liked in previous GTAs, and what ones you'd like to see in GTA V.

Also, I want to hear your opinions on adding quadbikes to GTA V!

Personally, I love the idea of R* adding quads to the game, as it adds to the variety of vehicles, and would be a great way to pull off some stunts! My favourite bikes from IV were the Vader and NRG 900, and if I could bring 5 bikes form IV into V, I would pick:

Sanchez (for mountains)
NRG 900
Hexer
Vader
Double T

I would also like to see the police bike from TBoGT, but have it available in singleplayer too.

BTW, I did try and see if anyone had posted this topic before, or anything similar, but I couldn't find anything, so if there is infact one similar, please don't hate, just let me know.

Nopheros
  • Nopheros

Shrimp Fried Rice

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:05 PM

I would love to have the NRG-500 back along with the FCR-900, and the police bike too smile.gif

GTAgamersquirrel
  • GTAgamersquirrel

#TeamTrevor

• Members

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:17 PM

I would love a trike for some down hill drifting. icon14.gif

Quackerz Gamerz
  • Quackerz Gamerz

Radio Ga Ga!

• Members

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:21 PM

In that scene in the trailer, with the dirt/quad bikes racing, that maybe a new activity to do.

Also, I just thought of something, for out in the desert/countryside, maybe police forces could use quadbikes and pick-up trucks to hunt you down?

JBanton
  • JBanton

Mr. Nice-Guy...

• Members

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE (JBanton @ Thursday, Jan 24 2013, 18:16)
The rear end of that quad is really beginning to bug me, how can those springs/ shocks seriously be attached to the axle? Since when did Quad bikes have independent suspension for each rear wheel?

user posted image

Yamaha;

user posted image

KTM;

user posted image

Honda;

user posted image

sad.gif confused.gif   whatsthat.gif

Suzuki

user posted image

confused.gif

Tomm94
  • Tomm94

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:36 PM

I would like to see a bike based off the Ducati Desmosedici RR. Top speed of 196 mph.
http://www.transport..._f4_1100_cc.jpg

Peiva's Laahdin
  • Peiva's Laahdin

🌚

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:45 PM

Bati 800 and better dirt bike. And maybe snow mobile?

Cobra2012
  • Cobra2012

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:48 PM

QUOTE (Elusion123 @ Sunday, Feb 3 2013, 19:05)
I would love to have the NRG-500 back along with the FCR-900, and the police bike too smile.gif

yes the police bike please

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Evil Invaders Motorcycles

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:00 PM

QUOTE (JBanton @ Rockday, Dec 00 2012, 20:12)
The rear end of that quad is really beginning to bug me, how can those springs/ shocks seriously be attached to the axle? Since when did Quad bikes have independent suspension for each rear wheel?

Maybe it was done on purpose by R* to separate GTA vehicles from real-life vehicles, from independent front wheel suspensions to independent rear wheel suppensions. The front of the quad might look awkward. This isn't a simulator after all.

Anyways, my favorite bikes from GTA IV were the Zombie, Hellfury, PCJ, Diabolus and the Daemon. Would definetly love to see them return.

darkplague
  • darkplague

Instigater

• Members

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:09 PM

Biks? you mean... *Bic's* ... it's why Trevor was at the 24-7 in the first place...
user posted image

Quackerz Gamerz
  • Quackerz Gamerz

Radio Ga Ga!

• Members

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:12 PM

QUOTE (darkplague @ Sunday, Feb 3 2013, 20:09)
Biks? you mean... *Bic's* ... it's why Trevor was at the 24-7 in the first place...
user posted image

To be honest, I don't get it...

Oh, I get it, I just noticed the typo in the title! smile.gif

rsgtafan
  • rsgtafan

Aka SenseiKOFF

• Members

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:45 PM

Revenant and Wolfsbane were my favorite bikes in TLAD.
I also like the Double T.
I hope the steering of the Sanchez is faster because it felt really clumsy in IV.

JRZ
  • JRZ

Real Horrorshow

• Members

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:49 PM

My favorite was the FCR-900 in SA, mostly because of the engine sound (which it shared with the Bandito).
IMO the sport bikes in IV sounded pretty stupid. I mean, yeah, inline-4 bikes can sound fairly high-pitch, but it seemed to me like they took out too much from the lower frequency range which made them sound a bit tinny and weak.
I'm hoping for a beefier sounding sport bike in V. I'd love one based on a v-engine Ducati or Aprilia.

totalbender
  • totalbender

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:55 PM

4 suspensions because like programming or somthing

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:13 PM

In TLAD I often went straight to the Bati 800 outside the clubhouse, I found it had the perfect ratio of speed & maneuverability. It looked pretty tasty too. There needs to be a lot more dirtbikes, beyond the trusty Sanchez.

There are loads of motorbikes in TLAD & I managed to save the rarer ones. It's impossible to save them all, even using every parking space in Liberty. Hopefully all the 'Choppers' will return & be most prevalent in the Blaine County area. I doubt it will feature, but it would be cool if Trevor or Franklin could build a 'custom' bike (if vehicle mods are in the game)

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:44 PM

They better fix the fu*kin handling of the bikes from GTA4... This sh*t slides over the ground like if you are on ice and u fall from it by every little touch...
And if u are in hurry Niko needs hours to pick up the bike again...

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Evil Invaders Motorcycles

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:43 PM

^ LEARN TO DRIVE WOMAN!

Andreas
  • Andreas

• V Staff
  • Austria
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2014
    Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:55 PM Edited by Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian, 04 February 2013 - 02:01 PM.

I would love to see the Hakucho Custom from The Lost And Damned again because it is the fastest motorcycle from all GTAs so far, it looks simply wonderful and the engine sound is amazing in my opinion. smile.gif

user posted image

Stephan90
  • Stephan90

Ihr müsst mich in den Stahl hinablassen.

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:57 PM

QUOTE (DarkKingBernard @ Monday, Feb 4 2013, 13:43)
^ LEARN TO DRIVE WOMAN!

Most people would agree that the handling of motorcycles in GTA IV was sh*tty. icon13.gif

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:58 PM

I hope all of the IV variants of the PCJ 600 and the stunning Freeway return.
I really loved the PCJ. It was so just nice looking and handled well.

The Freeway, with the huge exhausts, saddlers, and all of that flashy chrome. I loved it. It also sounded wonderful.

Trund
  • Trund

I'm all of ach fo her

• Members

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:04 PM

Talking of Bikes and Quadbikes:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add some proper locations to do stunts, like a Motocross track and stuff like that, with insane stunts, even if it might not be too realistic, I hated having to find stupid stunt spots in GTA IV and other GTA's, I want at least ONE location where you can do a lots of crap and just have fun.

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:06 PM Edited by jamieleng, 04 February 2013 - 02:09 PM.

QUOTE (Stephan123 @ Monday, Feb 4 2013, 13:57)
^ LEARN TO DRIVE WOMAN!

Most people would agree that the handling of motorcycles in GTA IV was sh*tty. icon13.gif

Most people couldn't be bothered to put in the time it takes to master the vehicles in IV.

@Trund

Judging by the screenshots & trailer 2, it's all but confirmed.

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:33 PM

QUOTE (jamieleng @ Monday, Feb 4 2013, 08:06)
^ LEARN TO DRIVE WOMAN!

Most people couldn't be bothered to put in the time it takes to master the vehicles in IV.

@Trund

icon14.gif lol this so much.
Most people bitched that car handling sucked in IV but in reality they just sucked at driving.
And don't tell me it's the games fault, why am I able to drive so well in this game? You have to put effort into driving a vehicle in GTA IV. They have some cars that opperate terribly but most are easy and fun in my book.

Same with bikes. I'm very sure most of the,users that complain about the handling of bikes and cars have never or barely opperated a vehicle in their life. Or some just don't pay attention. I'm also sure most people who complain play NFS games and think that's how a car should handle, lol.

Stephan90
  • Stephan90

Ihr müsst mich in den Stahl hinablassen.

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:38 PM

QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Monday, Feb 4 2013, 14:33)
^ LEARN TO DRIVE WOMAN!

@Trund

Most people bitched that car handling sucked in IV but in reality they just sucked at driving.
And don't tell me it's the games fault, why am I able to drive so well in this game? You have to put effort into driving a vehicle in GTA IV. They have some cars that opperate terribly but most are easy and fun in my book.

Same with bikes. I'm very sure most of the,users that complain about the handling of bikes and cars have never or barely opperated a vehicle in their life. Or some just don't pay attention. I'm also sure most people who complain play NFS games and think that's how a car should handle, lol.

I have 100% in GTA IV, which requires decent driving skills.

But it doesn't change the fact that bike handling was bad. That's why they changed it.

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:48 PM

QUOTE (iNero @ Sunday, Feb 3 2013, 21:44)
They better fix the fu*kin handling of the bikes from GTA4... This sh*t slides over the ground like if you are on ice and u fall from it by every little touch...
And if u are in hurry Niko needs hours to pick up the bike again...

In TBoGT they did fix it, I hope they keep BoGT bike handling physics!

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:55 PM

QUOTE (Stephan123 @ Monday, Feb 4 2013, 14:38)
QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Monday, Feb 4 2013, 14:33)
^ LEARN TO DRIVE WOMAN!

@Trund

I have 100% in GTA IV, which requires decent driving skills.

But it doesn't change the fact that bike handling was bad. That's why they changed it.

This^

Imo the car handling was fine... yea it took a bit of learning, but once you did master it, tearing around LC in a sports car, taking tight corners etc was SO rewarding!

The bike handling DID suck sh*t though... not because I couldn't master it, because I did get relatively good at "dealing" with the way they handled... but because the handling was straight broken! Like @Stephan123 said ... "That's why they changed it." (in TBoGT)

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:04 PM

@Blakeney

They actually 'fixed' it in TLAD & kept it the same in TBOGT.

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:31 PM

QUOTE (jamieleng @ Monday, Feb 4 2013, 15:04)
@Blakeney

Yea my bad, I was thinking of tLaD but typed tBoGT icon14.gif

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:17 PM

QUOTE (blakeney @ Monday, Feb 4 2013, 17:31)
QUOTE (jamieleng @ Monday, Feb 4 2013, 15:04)
@Blakeney

Yea my bad, I was thinking of tLaD but typed tBoGT icon14.gif

I have to admit, I always defend the handling of all the vehicles in IV. However the modifications to the bike handling (especially the ability to not fall off easily) in the DLC's, were most definitely an improvement.

If the changes they make to some cars in V are as subtle, I'll be fine with that.

iroc_mitch
  • iroc_mitch

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:05 PM

QUOTE (JBanton @ Thursday, Jan 24 2013, 18:16)
[font=Calibri][SIZE=2][color=lightblue]The rear end of that quad is really beginning to bug me, how can those springs/ shocks seriously be attached to the axle? Since when did Quad bikes have independent suspension for each rear wheel?

user posted image

Honda 700xx

user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users