153 replies to this topic
GangstaZilla203
  • GangstaZilla203

The Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2015 - 07:31 AM

Well, about to play this bitch. :D 

After I complete chapter 1, I'll give my review of it. Same goes for other chapters. I'll eventually do a video review of it on my channel- https://www.youtube....97xiNSPALcNHWQQ

By all the positive feedback, and the video review by LeonCJ, this storyline definitely looks like gr8 sh*t m8. Not any b8 but it looks really gr8. So thug/gangsta, I just love that sh*t!

So expect a video review, IGN/Gamespot type video review of this storyline here once I finish it. And, of course, I'll right down my text reviews as well. ;D

BK90s
  • BK90s

The Baller

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2016 - 01:03 PM Edited by BK90s, 03 January 2016 - 03:22 PM.

I was very surprised about the fact that this many people gave their vote to my storyline for Best Storyline in the DYOM Awards, which I am very grateful about, I would like to thank everyone who supports The Flats! :D

Also I would like to give a quick update about the future of The Flats series. I have made a definite promise to myself, as well as I will do it to you guys. Life is not endless, neither will this story will, but what I will promise to you guys, that the Flats will have 3 more chapters before it will end once and for all.

Now to elaborate on that, when I started working The Flats, I did not take into consideration the fact that if I want to work on a storyline that serves as a prelude, while also going parallel with the original story, that would be way too long make, and would turn out to be boring at the end. That is why I cut down on the number of the missions I would like to have overall in the whole series. Still, the overall planned number of the missions in this series will certainly be over one hundred, almost similarly to the original game, which has a hundred missions.

What is more important - and this is definitely sure now...

Spoiler

For now, that is all I have got to say, feel free to ask me some questions, and again, thank you for your support, and have a happy new year! ;)

• Huzaifa khan likes this

Brother.
  • Brother.

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Germany

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Brother., 2 weeks ago.

So first of all this is one of the best DYOM storyline's I've ever played. You can easily notice that you've put a lot of effort into making this :colgate:

Is there a release date for Chapter 4? :DD

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

The Big Guy!!

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 2 weeks ago

Finally, I played this whole f*cking awesome bullsh*t (SL) :) Seriously that's such an awesome gangsta' story. I ever played in my whole dyom career. Specially, I like the way you're using slang languages and whole freaking awesome gang wars with complete variety. You've done such a hard work with this series. And I salute your work. :^:

Please make more bro...

***Greetings from Huzaifa Khan :)***
  • Brother. likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users