Quantcast

» «
Photo

[Storyline] The Flats - Chapter 2 is HERE!

125 replies to this topic
DonVuttion
  • DonVuttion

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 January 2015 - 01:42 AM

Heres my issue I recently just I guess f*cked my gta by installing the bunch of cleo's and what not and can't play sa-mp anymore but I love this storyline im currently on chapter 1 but everytime I play damn there 15 more or less minutes into Deathwishes I crash Iv'e tried every solution getting rid of my modded gta3 I even re installed gta sa itself about 3 times today alone I just wanna play the storyline can anybody help? :(

BK90s
  • BK90s

The Baller

• Members

Posted 14 March 2015 - 12:10 PM

Hey guys, a quick update about the 3rd chapter. The process is going pretty well, I've basically done half of the planned missions, the problem is that I will be spending the next 3 months in the UK working, so the time when I approximately might be able to continue finishing the rest of the storyline is around early July. I appreciate everyone who is enthusiastic about this storyline, that is why I give you guys a heads up to not leave you for a hiatus with the thought of the storyline being dead. Keep your head up! ;)

• Platinum Card, leoncj, SatournFan and 1 other like this

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 15 March 2015 - 05:55 AM

Have fun in the UK 90s. I like your work ethic. I haven't had a chance to really dive into working on anything since my last release. Looking forward to seeing some summer progress.

The GTA Fanatic
  • The GTA Fanatic

Does Princess Peach like to be kidnapped?

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 15 March 2015 - 08:33 AM

Enjoy the UK!
We will always be here waiting.

Brother.
  • Brother.

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Germany

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:06 PM

Will you do another Singleplayer like based Story? I really enjoyed The Flats

Stefanex
  • Stefanex

Player Hater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 3 weeks ago

This is the best storyline i ever played!!!! But i have a problem: after the cutscene in which nelly plants the boms, my game crashes. please help me  :dontgetit:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users