Quantcast

» «
Photo

[Storyline] The Flats - Chapter 2 is HERE!

104 replies to this topic
BK90s
  • BK90s

The Baller

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:39 PM

Of course!

1. To be honest, I don't know. All I know is that the whole structure of the story is about to build up, I've been thinking about it lately, about which characters could I use, what kind of conflicts would happen in the story. I got a folder on my computer called "The Flats" which includes all my ideas, with a .txt which has the chapter ideas, but I'm not so sure about it yet. I will have to take some to make the whole script of the storyline done from beginning to end.
2. I can't tell the answer for that either. :D I will graduate this year from high school, and I got another hobby of mine that I do so I can't tell you surely. But I can tell you now that I'm finished with the second chapter, I get back to play with VCS, and I'm pretty sure that I won't start working on it until I finish that game. :D
3. Pretty much will go until the end of the story, although I doubt that there'll be just as much missions as in the original game. I've been thinking about the ending too, and I already know which characters will I include in it, I just don't know how should the story end yet.

Spoiler

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 06:30 PM

No more crashing! I've installed a clean version...and re-installed only a few car mods. I enjoy playing the story and using strategy in the missions. Tyrell is the perfect protagonist, I'm looking forward to what happens next in this chapter. I'll continue playing later on tonight. 

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

Act Naturally

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 07 January 2014 - 04:44 PM

Played chapter 1. Pretty impressive if you ask me

The feeling of The Ballas, the conversation, the action. All perfect with the theme. Pretty hard missions if you ask me, but finally finish it

Keep it up

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:15 PM

I've run into a problem with the mission "Never Slippin'". At the deadend, nothing happens. I'm stuck. I'm about to try this for the third time to see this happens again.

BK90s
  • BK90s

The Baller

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 12:27 PM Edited by BK90s, 11 January 2014 - 12:28 PM.

After the truck stops at the end of the airport driveway, nothing happens, no dialogs or something? Send me a screenshot in PM where it stops exactly.

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 02:54 PM

After the truck stops at the end of the airport driveway, nothing happens, no dialogs or something? Send me a screenshot in PM where it stops exactly.

I sent you a PM.

BK90s
  • BK90s

The Baller

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:45 PM Edited by BK90s, 13 January 2014 - 12:46 PM.

Hey everyone, the annual awards are here, so I'd like to ask you guys, if you liked the storyline, and you think this little story should get just a little bit of a recognition on the forums, then go and nominate it! There is a Mission of the Year award in the modding awards category, but unfortunately, there is no Storyline of the Year. Although there is a category where you can create your own award, so that is the place where you can help me out! :D All you have to do is insert this little text there in this topic alone or with other nominations of yours:

Create your own Award

Design Your Own Mission - Storyline of the Year - The Flats

Thanks for the die hard fans for showing love for this little project of mine, I promise that I won't disappoint you with the continuations of the story! ;) :cool:

• Platinum Card likes this

gammoudicj
  • gammoudicj

What you're lookin' at nigga?

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 01 March 2014 - 05:27 PM

Awesome storyline BK90s, you're an amazing designer. I hope that you are making a progress in this Storyline. I played Chapter 1 and 2 and they were perfect.. Good luck with this man and keep up with the good work I mean excellent work.

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 10 March 2014 - 01:22 PM Edited by Rytuklis, 10 March 2014 - 01:23 PM.

Hey... I've just completed Chapter 1 and to be honest, while playing the first two missions I was like "meh, boring".. But after these two missions... The rest of the storyline was a f*ckING MASTERPIECE! 

The character and story development seemed kind of dim at first, I could hardly understand character relations and so on, but as the storyline progressed, I got to know each character and their relations between each other. Just like in original GTA storylines! The dialogue was awesome, it's just natural, and the story is great, I love how it has refferences to the original storyline, such as Sweet not allowing drugs in his gang and so on. I'm going to play Chapter 2 now and I really hope there will be Chapter 3 or, perhaps, a new storyline coming from you. But I really hope that whatever storyline or mission pack youll do next, you'll make it the same style you did this one - GTA style, not some military or other stuff :)

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 11 March 2014 - 04:39 PM

It appears that Bomb the Tower in Chapter 2 is broken.. Whenever i equip my guns from the flat and go to the checkpoint, it crashes. Tried it twice.

kk.
  • kk.

So long

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 11 March 2014 - 05:37 PM

It appears that Bomb the Tower in Chapter 2 is broken.. Whenever i equip my guns from the flat and go to the checkpoint, it crashes. Tried it twice.

Same for me.

BK90s
  • BK90s

The Baller

• Members

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:28 PM

You guys are not the first ones with this problem, only problem that my PC had some issues, had to reinstall some stuff and it'll take a while fix the bug, but I'll do it as soon as possible!

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 15 March 2014 - 09:11 AM

You guys are not the first ones with this problem, only problem that my PC had some issues, had to reinstall some stuff and it'll take a while fix the bug, but I'll do it as soon as possible!

GREAT! You finally replied! Will we see Chapter 3 as well?

mc.jocco
  • mc.jocco

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:02 PM

Played Chapter 2. I have to say, it's better than first one. So, are you planning to finish Chapter 3 soon or what?

Chips237
  • Chips237

Ruining your lives since 1637

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:12 PM Edited by Chips237, 26 March 2014 - 01:14 PM.

Played Chapter 2. I have to say, it's better than first one. So, are you planning to finish Chapter 3 soon or what?

Good things come to those who wait.

Impatience will just make you hated. He spent a year working on Chapter 2, so don't expect Chapter 3 to come soon.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users