Arrow/The Flash/Legends of Tomorrow/Supergirl

1,884 replies to this topic
DexPac
  • DexPac

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2017 - 05:20 AM

Judging by the last few episodes of Supergirl and The Flash, I'd say that the time is nearing for a wrap-up. The shows feel like a waste of time, purposeless and relatively no entertainment to provide. Legends is the only show which is running greatly so far. Arrow's trying atleast. I feel like the only reason they've the Flash and Supergirl is to show that more superheroes exist in the Arrowverse for the purpose of the damn cross-over. I'm sort of disappointed in the performance of Supergirl and the Flash was individual shows. Anyone else who felt like the Council of Wells as unnecessary? Haven't we seen enough versions of Tom Cavanagh already?

I think they need to start breaking their seasons up better like Gotham does. As is they're trying to stretch storylines out for 20 plus episodes and end up with a lot of filler where the plot doesn't move forward at all for long stretches of time. Plus, the payoffs are never good enough to justify all the time they took to get there.

Also, being on a network where it's almost impossible to be cancelled doesn't really give anyone an incentive to step up their game.

WHERE IN CRIKEY F*CK IS MAXWELL LORD

The actor got another role on another network, I believe. 

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 November 2017 - 03:08 AM

I loved this year's crossover. I think it's the best one they've done yet. Everyone felt like they had a place for the most part, except the Legends being shoe-horned into only the last episode. I'm really confused about the Reverse Flash though.

1. How is he still alive?

2. Why does he have Wells' body?

3. How the hell did he end up on Earth-X?

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 November 2017 - 03:34 AM

How exactly did Oliver find Kryptonite?

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Do you have my bag?

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2017 - 04:45 AM

I loved this year's crossover. I think it's the best one they've done yet. Everyone felt like they had a place for the most part, except the Legends being shoe-horned into only the last episode. I'm really confused about the Reverse Flash though.

1. How is he still alive?

2. Why does he have Wells' body?

3. How the hell did he end up on Earth-X?

He transcends time, he's the anomaly of all anomalies. He cannot die, because he's been to every place atleast once. 

He actually said in the crossover that he used wells body again just to f*ck with Barry, nothing more. Also probably because they only wanted to pay one actor and not have the other Eobard, maybe he wasn't available, who knows. 

Got me beat on that one, but if Harrison Wells of Earth 2 knows about Earth-X then Eobard Thawne also knew about it aswell, he probably had some master plan or something. 

How exactly did Oliver find Kryptonite?

No f*cking idea. It honestly makes no damn sense, unless somehow Kal and Kara did infact crash on earth 1, they just don't have powers or something. Wells said there are 53 Karas, whether he meant alive or dead is to be determined. But he's basically Batman so that's why he had it. It makes no damn sense but whatever. I don't think he even knew much about Kara to begin with.

Arrow
  • Arrow

Surely heaven waits for you.

• Members
  • India
  • Best Newsletter 2017 [GTAF Weekly]
    Best Poster in Movies / TV 2017
    Contribution Award [GTAF Weekly]
    Helpfulness Award [WD&P Mega Topic]

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:57 AM

Out of explanation for all the things that should have made sense (Eobard & Kyrptonite arrow), I think those are some minute details and still don't change the fact that the cross over was the best till date. Martin's death was a good day of showing that his sacrifice affects all the shows that were a part of this. Each person came across almost all other character in the 4 hour episode overall.

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Do you have my bag?

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2017 - 07:43 AM

You're right about that, this crossover was miles better then last years, and Martin dying brought me to tears, truly one of the best legend characters.

Corndawg93
  • Corndawg93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 November 2017 - 08:08 AM Edited by Corndawg93, 30 November 2017 - 08:11 AM.

This crossover was great and all but it was slimed by the sweaty gunky swamp crap known as Olicity, and that half baked double wedding at the end was the moldy worm infested cherry on top, while Marty's death was sad and impactful, Jax's acting was laughable at best, but it was Brandon Routh acting when he found out about the Professor was notch acting, and the moment was everyone combined all there powers to destroy the robot was an amazing moment.

Certainly better then last years though

Arrow
  • Arrow

• Members
  • India

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:50 PM

The half baked Olicity wedding is a joke for sure. It didn't feel real. Is Arrow even serious about it's story arc? I'm confused and doubtful about the next set of episodes. Cayden James, Evil Laurel and the Vigilante are like easy fish for the Team Arrow. They literally faced a tough set of opponents in the cross over. Yet their big-badass people are less powerful than the Earth-X guys.

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 December 2017 - 01:57 AM Edited by TheFoxRiverFugitive, 02 December 2017 - 02:00 AM.

I'm hoping that Cayden James and Black Siren are just the appetizer villains before Ricardo Diaz (Richard Dragon) shows up more frequently. He's apparently one of the most skilled martial artists in the DC universe and can rival even Batman. I want to see Oliver go up against him.

Promos for the midseason finales.

"Amunet (guest star Katie Sackhoff) kidnaps Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) and puts meta-dampener handcuffs on her to keep her from turning into Killer Frost. Amunet tells Caitlin she needs her to perform a tricky medical task and if Caitlin fails, Amunet will kill her. Meanwhile, The Thinker (guest star Neil Sandilands) traps The Flash (Grant Gustin) in a speedster-proof prison. With the clock ticking, The Team doesn’t have the time or resources to track both Caitlin and Barry so Iris (Candice Patton) is forced to choose who to save."

If I had to guess, Devoe's master plan this season is to steal Barry's body somehow. It's a theory I saw being tossed around a few places. Devoe's body is dying but Barry's can self-heal.

"BLACK SIREN KIDNAPS LANCE— Quentin Lance (Paul Blackthorne) is kidnaped by Black Siren (Katie Cassidy) and Cayden James (guest star Michael Emerson), who are looking to trade Lance’s life for a weapon of mass destruction. Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Team Green Arrow must figure out a way to save Lance while still keeping the city safe."

As for who the traitor on Team Arrow is, my money is on Black Canary/Dinah. The FBI lady might have found out about Vigilante's identity and offered a deal to pardon him in exchange for her testimony. I can't think of any motives for Curtis or Rene to betray Oliver.

Corndawg93
  • Corndawg93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 December 2017 - 09:46 AM

Oh please it's obviously Lance, he about to Keyser Soze his way victory

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 December 2017 - 06:31 PM

It's probably Rene because of his daughter

Arrow
  • Arrow

• Members
  • India

Posted 03 December 2017 - 01:40 AM

The Flash's 4x09 feels all unnecessary. And, is it just me or that the Meta Human power dampening cuffs are too easy to get hands on these days? Everyone outside Star Labs has those.

As for Team Arrow's mole, I think it's Dinah. Rene has proved himself to be stronger than one can expect him to be. Curtis is off the list. Dinah seems like the more suspicious type. She lived to the Team about Vince escaping previously. It'd be a shame to see a regular cast member selling out the others.

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 December 2017 - 03:04 AM

Holy sh*t, that Flash ending. Devoe is savage. It looks like they're honoring that vision Barry had way back in the season 1 finale of him in prison after all.

lockedupwontletmeout-136581.jpg

• Vigilante88 likes this

Corndawg93
  • Corndawg93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:40 PM

Did Devoe invent the body stealing tech that Reverse flash used on earth 1 Wells

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 December 2017 - 03:48 AM

^I wouldn't say that, no. The tech that Eobard Thawne used was different; it sapped the life force from its victim and used that life force to re-mold the host's body. With Devoe's tech, all he's doing is transferring his consciousness into a victim's body.

Also, tonight's Arrow ended pretty satisfyingly for me. Glad to see them benching this "Team Arrow" bullsh*t, at least in the short term. Oliver doesn't need a big team, he was fine on his own for the first two seasons. Curtis is basically Felicity-lite with only very basic martial arts skills, Wild Dog is a trigger-happy lone wolf punk, Dinah is okay I guess, and Diggle is just a more disciplined Wild Dog.

Arrow
  • Arrow

• Members
  • India

Posted 08 December 2017 - 02:00 PM

I never liked the whole concept of Team Arrow. It was much better when Oliver, Felicity, John and Roy were the ones in the team. There was absolutely no necessity to get anyone else on board. The whole thing was just a stupid concept to expand the Seasons. It's going to be a setback at some point or other.

Corndawg93
  • Corndawg93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 December 2017 - 10:00 PM

What's up with the league of badguys at the end of Arrow, feels half assed

Vigilante88
  • Vigilante88

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2017 - 04:47 AM

I still don't like that Oliver and Anatoly are enemies. I thought they would be homies forever.

I hope Vince and Laurel eventually turn on them but it's probably not gonna go down like that. Definitely hyped for the rest of the season though.. and I still can't believe what happened to Barry. DeVoe got him good.

Corndawg93
  • Corndawg93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 December 2017 - 09:35 PM Edited by Corndawg93, 10 December 2017 - 09:37 PM.

So here's what I thought of mid season finale week

Supergirl was ok, Evilgirl looked cool and although does she make Kara bleed unless her hands are made of Kryptonite

Flash was great, I liked how both issues took care of them self and Thinker digivolving into Brainstorm was interesting but doesn't give a clear reason why he wants Flash dead or whatever

Legends was good, bring on more Citizen Cold and Constantine, and bring on Wally for god sakes

Arrow was garbage, f*ck Olicity and your half baked League of badguys, I would have loved it if the FBI agent was apart of the team

Arrow
  • Arrow

• Members
  • India

Posted 11 December 2017 - 01:36 AM

The Flash had an unexpected turn at thanksgiving. Wonderful twist.

The Legends was hilarious. It's nice to see Constantine back. Everyone loved Matt Ryan. They should consider making him a part of the Legends. And, is it just me or that anyone else misses the old snart? Leo's all too good for us.

Vigilante88
  • Vigilante88

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 December 2017 - 02:10 AM

And, is it just me or that anyone else misses the old snart? Leo's all too good for us.

Yeah I'm really not looking forward to him leaving the Arrowverse. I feel like we didn't get enough Captain Cold/Leonard Snart at all. He's one of my favorite characters just like Stein was, and now he's gonna be gone too. Smh

I hope he comes back at some point.

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

Looks like it's gonna be a good one!

• Vigilante88 likes this

Vigilante88
  • Vigilante88

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

..and looks like it's finally happening.

http://comicbook.com...rm-replacement/

Corndawg93
  • Corndawg93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 4 days ago

Just ad Quintin Lance as well and you have some great replacements

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

I take this as good news. It's kind of awkward having two speedsters on The Flash because Wally usually just ends up playing second fiddle. At least on Legends he'd have a unique and invaluable skill set for the team.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users