Arrow/The Flash/Legends of Tomorrow/Supergirl

1,880 replies to this topic
gtaoplayer
  • gtaoplayer

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 May 2017 - 06:51 PM

Black Siren is gonna meet White Canary next season. I can't wait for that.

It's gonna be very hard for me to like season 6 tho.. all because of the new Black Canary. Smh

But I'm gonna love every episode that has Vigilante in it.

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 May 2017 - 08:37 PM

The epic mountain top duel was my favorite part of season 3. 

Even if they took a lot of stuff from Batman that season that was one of the best moments on Arrow.
  • Tacymist likes this

Corndawg93
  • Corndawg93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 May 2017 - 11:18 PM

Did anyone else notice in that one of the episodes in Season 2, there's an accidental slip of the boom mic, I forget which episode but I know its happened when they are in they Arrow cave all hanging around Falicity's computer

Arrow
  • Arrow

• Facade
  • India
  • Contribution Award [GTAF Weekly]
    Helpfulness Award [WD&P Mega Topic]

Posted 29 May 2017 - 01:47 AM

The epic mountain top duel was my favorite part of season 3.

That scene gets me thinking like:
Spoiler

Flash525
  • Flash525

Fibre Force Team Leader

• Members
  • England

Posted 30 May 2017 - 05:59 AM Edited by Flash525, 30 May 2017 - 06:03 AM.

I can't see them killing off any of Team Arrow this season; what does that mean? It means .. bye bye Samantha. I don't think we need to worry too much about Olicity, because moving forward here, Ollie's suddenly going to have his son to focus on, and I think that'll be a contributing factor of Season 6; his status as not only the Emrald Archer, but also as Mayor, and now, a Father. Malcom died off screen, so I'm not convinced of his death, despite what John said about the character. Whilst Malcom does care for Thea, he's not very selfless; he probably took her place on the mine merely to bide time until he could think of another way out, and then along came Harkness (no, not Jack Harkness). :p

I hope Slade isn't one of the characters they kill off; I was a bit cautious with him, and his reasons for helping Ollie, but turns out his evil deeds were due to that drug - though it would have been nice I guess if he at least apologised for killing Moira. Heh. But yeah, I can't see any of the team dying in this one, except maybe Lance? That being the reason Black Siren decides to become an antihero (I'm speculating)? Maybe she's witnessed her actual Dad die, and Quentin's death brings back memories or something?

Edit: Watched the Arrow finale. I'd love it if most of "team Arrow died, but we all know most if not all will survive somehow, along with Merlin, Dopplaurel, Talia, and maybe even Capt Boomerang.

As for the Huntress, I'd love to see her return. I don't think think we had enough of Count Vertigo, Cupid, Talia and some guys like that Vigilante. They should be in line for next season.

I do believe the identity of Vigilante is going to be revealed in Season 6. I can only imagine he'll start off as an Antagonist, before later joining the team.

• gtaoplayer likes this

gtaoplayer
  • gtaoplayer

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 May 2017 - 04:47 PM Edited by gtaoplayer, 30 May 2017 - 08:20 PM.

The Vigilante reveal is gonna make or break the character for me. I swear.. if it's somebody soft under there, I'm gonna be so pissed.

Nothing's worse than trying to make a soft character act like they're hardcore.

Vigilante is my favorite character they've added on Arrow, so far. I hope the reveal don't ruin that for me.

Almost forgot.. what do you all think about this↓
Spoiler

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Sly Fox

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 May 2017 - 02:26 AM

Robbie Amell as Batman? Nah, he's too young and he's too slim. Give him five more years and bulk him up, then we'll talk.

• gtaoplayer likes this

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Godfather

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2016
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2015
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Movies/TV] 2013

Posted 31 May 2017 - 03:04 AM

He's already Firestorm.

Flash525
  • Flash525

Fibre Force Team Leader

• Members
  • England

Posted 31 May 2017 - 05:01 AM

Spoiler

Those two photos are unofficial; they were created by someone I follow on Instagram. Completely fan-orientated. Needless to say, I'd want a more prominent (and older) figure playing the dark knight.

• gtaoplayer likes this

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 May 2017 - 06:46 AM Edited by Zello, 31 May 2017 - 07:29 AM.

I could see Scott Adkins as Batman. Speaking of Batman I might be reaching here but this scene really kinda looked like they were introducing Batman.

2:38 even if it's just for a few seconds that music and whatever it is that Artemis thew looked like a Batarang.

gtaoplayer
  • gtaoplayer

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 May 2017 - 05:16 PM

Spoiler

Those two photos are unofficial; they were created by someone I follow on Instagram. Completely fan-orientated. Needless to say, I'd want a more prominent (and older) figure playing the dark knight.

Yeah I know.. I seen them when I was reading about Stephen Amell wanting to do a movie with Robbie as Batman.

Flash525
  • Flash525

Fibre Force Team Leader

• Members
  • England

Posted 01 June 2017 - 05:09 AM

Yeah I know.. I seen them when I was reading about Stephen Amell wanting to do a movie with Robbie as Batman.

To be honest, Robbie would probably be better suited to a Nightwing role; he's too young to portray Batman, especially if Stephen would be portraying the Green Arrow.

.....maybe on another Earth, Robbie could be someone else other than Fire/Deathstorm.

• gtaoplayer likes this

Arrow
  • Arrow

• Facade
  • India

Posted 02 June 2017 - 03:56 PM

He's already Firestorm.

Ben Affleck was already Daredevil. And Brandon Routh was already Superman. Even Chris Evans was Human Torch before becoming Captain America.

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations

• Zaibatsu
  • Mars
  • Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2016
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]
    Golden Trump Award 2016
    Funniest Member 2015
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 02 June 2017 - 05:36 PM

He's already Firestorm.

Ben Affleck was already Daredevil. And Brandon Routh was already Superman. Even Chris Evans was Human Torch before becoming Captain America.
Big difference between your examples and Robbie... He was Firestorm in the same universe. All of those examples were different universes.
  • darthYENIK likes this

Arrow
  • Arrow

• Facade
  • India

Posted 03 June 2017 - 04:42 AM

He's already Firestorm.

Big difference between your examples and Robbie... He was Firestorm in the same universe. All of those examples were different universes.

I totally forgot about the universes. Atleast Brandon retained the same universe. Anyways, Robbie Amell's way too far from being Batman. I just can't see any opportunities rising for him anyway.

gtaoplayer
  • gtaoplayer

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2017 - 11:43 PM

I'm glad they're bringing Peek-a-Boo back. For a second I thought she was forgotten about.

peek-a-boo.jpg

She's hot too

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Sly Fox

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2017 - 12:00 AM Edited by TheFoxRiverFugitive, 23 July 2017 - 01:09 AM.

Legends season 3 trailer.

"I will never set foot on the Titanic. Whoever designed that ship ought to be shot!" Epic line from Victor Garber, considering he played that guy haha

Flash season 4 trailer:

• Zello and AlienTwo like this

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Sly Fox

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2017 - 02:11 AM

Arrow season 6 trailer:

Supergirl season 3 trailer:

• Zello likes this

Arrow
  • Arrow

• Facade
  • India

Posted 23 July 2017 - 02:58 AM Edited by Kaniel Outis, 23 July 2017 - 02:58 AM.

There's nothing exciting about the shows this season. Supergirl literally feels the worst. They should get rid of the show already. Legends seems to be retaining it's comical scene while The Flash is somewhat exciting. Arrow on the other hand feels all monotonous. Most trailer scenes are flashbacks from Season 5. And then there's Laurel beating with Dinah, Arrow with William and Slade. I wonder if he's going to be a series regular this time!

Corndawg93
  • Corndawg93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 July 2017 - 03:11 AM

SuperGirl looks boring

Flash looks exciting

Legends look fun

And Arrow looks ok but SLADE WILSON!!!!!!!

Arrow
  • Arrow

• Facade
  • India

Posted 23 July 2017 - 03:13 AM

And Arrow looks ok but SLADE WILSON!!!!!!!

Slade was the reason why Arrow was such a hit in Season 2.

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2017 - 03:21 AM

Arrow looks f*ckin awesome

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Soldier

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 23 July 2017 - 04:17 AM

Arrow looks good because of Slade, Flash looks the same as it always does and is just so repetitive, never cared for Legends

Flash525
  • Flash525

Fibre Force Team Leader

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 July 2017 - 05:33 AM

Arrow & Legends look interesting, Flash & Supergirl look exactly the same (boring) to me. I'll of course watch them all, but if last season(s) were anything to go by, Arrow & Legends will once again reign supreme as far as I'm concerned.

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Sly Fox

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2017 - 05:40 PM Edited by TheFoxRiverFugitive, 24 July 2017 - 05:41 PM.

Danny Trejo is coming to Flash to play Gypsy's father!

danny-trejo-kim-engelbrecht.jpg

http://deadline.com/...con-1202133833/

Also the villain this season has been confirmed as The Thinker. "The fastest man alive vs the fastest mind alive" according to the producers. He's going to be played by Neil Sandilands:

neil-sandilands-the-thinker.jpg

Arrow
  • Arrow

• Facade
  • India

Posted 24 July 2017 - 05:52 PM

Danny Trejo to play Jessica Camacho's father? Sounds interesting. I would like to see more of Cisco and Gypsy romance this season. They're connected after all.

Corndawg93
  • Corndawg93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 September 2017 - 05:17 AM

Apparently episode 5 and 6 of Arrow season 6 will focus on Deathstroke and his own flashbacks

gtaoplayer
  • gtaoplayer

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:37 AM Edited by gtaoplayer, 14 September 2017 - 05:31 PM.

At this point, I just hope Vigilante is anybody but Paul. I'll probably stop watching the show if they go that route.

I wanted Josh Segarra to play Vigilante but I'd also be fine with Dinah's ex partner/lover coming back. It could be interesting if he's the one under that mask.

Spoiler

Arrow
  • Arrow

• Facade
  • India

Posted 16 September 2017 - 07:15 AM Edited by Kaniel Outis, 16 September 2017 - 04:47 PM.

New Trailers for Supergirl, The Flash, Legends and Arrow.

Girish
  • Girish

LFM

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 17 September 2017 - 03:20 AM

I thought he said "Batman's here" and got super-excited. Then I went through the YT comments and found out that he actually said badman. Disappointed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users