Arrow/The Flash/Legends of Tomorrow/Supergirl

1,811 replies to this topic
Flash525
  • Flash525

Fibre Force Team Leader

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:11 PM

Also, what would make Merlyn so inclined to help the guy who cut his hand? Did realisation dawn upon him after the events on Legends?

I'm assuming Merlyn is involved merely in response to Talia.

Kaniel Outis
  • Kaniel Outis

• Facade Corporation
  • India
  • Helpfulness Award [WD&P Mega Topic]

Posted 09 May 2017 - 04:37 PM

Also, what would make Merlyn so inclined to help the guy who cut his hand? Did realisation dawn upon him after the events on Legends?

I don't think Talia and Merlyn have ever shared any on-screen rivalry or even some civilized discussion. I believe Merlyn has beef with Nyssa not Talia.

Flash525
  • Flash525

Fibre Force Team Leader

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 May 2017 - 04:42 PM

I don't think Talia and Merlyn have ever shared any on-screen rivalry or even some civilized discussion. I believe Merlyn has beef with Nyssa not Talia.

Well if we know anything about Merlyn, it's that he never does anything out of the kindness of his heart. If he's joining Team Arrow, then he's obviously after something. His experience with the Legends is irrelevant as his mind has been wiped on that front.

Flash525
  • Flash525

Fibre Force Team Leader

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 May 2017 - 03:29 PM

Having seen the latest episode of Flash, surely at this point all it would take to defeat Savitar is for Barry not to create a time remnant?

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Godfather

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2016
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2015
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Movies/TV] 2013

Posted 11 May 2017 - 06:45 PM

Five minutes into the new Supergirl...

Spoiler

I'm giddy.
  • gtaoplayer likes this

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations

• Zaibatsu
  • Mars
  • Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2016
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]
    Golden Trump Award 2016
    Funniest Member 2015
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 11 May 2017 - 06:57 PM

Good catch! I was looking away from the screen and assumed they were making some weird reference to Superman as I didn't catch the bat ears gesture.

Corndawg93
  • Corndawg93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 May 2017 - 04:31 AM

Supergirl was ok, but I'm looking forward to next week, Cat Grant is back

Flash was good, but why doesn't a 3rd Barry from a future timeline appear and stop Savvy from being created, like I'm sure there a Barry who becomes more faster than any other speedster out there in the future that can be used

Arrow was Ter-f*cking-rrific, Flashback were great and Prometheus was taken down a peg and Cody Rhodes reappeared.

Kaniel Outis
  • Kaniel Outis

• Facade Corporation
  • India

Posted 13 May 2017 - 07:12 PM

Arrow was great this week. All the flashbacks are starting to make sense. I was a bit confused on when Kovar knocked him out on the island. I wonder what's in store for Oliver. Capturing Chase was a part of the throwing star killer's plan all along. I guess he's got plans to play with Oliver's closest people next. I wonder what circumstances will lead to Nyssa, Merlyn and Deathstroke joining him (Queen) against Talia and Chase.

gtaoplayer
  • gtaoplayer

expletive deleted

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 May 2017 - 05:21 PM Edited by gtaoplayer, 16 May 2017 - 09:46 PM.

I can't wait for tonight's episode. There's no way it's gonna be able to top last season's penultimate episode.

Kaniel Outis
  • Kaniel Outis

• Facade Corporation
  • India

Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:36 AM

Spoiler

Flash525
  • Flash525

Fibre Force Team Leader

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 May 2017 - 05:48 AM

I struggle to think it's the same group of writers and the same development team behind all of these series, cause I swear out of the four shows, Supergirl has the worst writing. An alien fleet appears over a city, and the grand master plan of the United States government is to hire a reporter, and then fly Air Force One toward the imposing fleet. What? Does having an alien for President erase all logic?

Convenient that John is out of action, and even more convenient that Clark has had his mind wiped. If they ever include other superheroes on Kara's Earth (a Hawk, or Batman etc) they best do a good job explaining their whereabouts at times like this. Considering their dilemma too, you'd have thought someone could have said "why don't we ask Barry for help?" Sure, they can't keep doing crossovers, but his mention, followed by a reason they can't wouldn't have hurt.

• gajrajgchouhan likes this

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Threadbare tapestry unwinding slow

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    Most GIFted Member
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 17 May 2017 - 06:09 AM

right in the feels ;__;

Kaniel Outis
  • Kaniel Outis

• Facade Corporation
  • India

Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:54 PM

Supergirl has the worst writers TBH. After all the negative rating it's been receiving, I really hope that it's not renewed for another season. That'll be the last of the cast we can see.
  • gajrajgchouhan likes this

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2017 - 01:01 AM

Great episode of Arrow tonight

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Sly Fox

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2017 - 01:54 AM Edited by TheFoxRiverFugitive, 18 May 2017 - 01:54 AM.

Manu Bennett is back bitches!

uCijDr.gif

• Zello and gajrajgchouhan like this

Flash525
  • Flash525

Fibre Force Team Leader

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 May 2017 - 06:31 AM

Regarding Flash: ARGUS has an entire facility that speedforce users can't use there speed within, right? WHAT BETTER PLACE TO PUT IRIS FOR SAFETY!!! Put her deep within the facility, and Savitarry ain't getting to her. How friggin' simple is that? Also, Barry quite often gets knocked down by random villains with no martial arts experience, and yet we're expected to believe that he can take out several trained ARGUS guards?​ Am looking forward to Arrow (later). I've said before, but Arrow (and Legends) have topped the CW shows this year for me. Flash & Supergirl have been very ... mediocre.

• TheFoxRiverFugitive likes this

Kaniel Outis
  • Kaniel Outis

• Facade Corporation
  • India

Posted 18 May 2017 - 04:26 PM

Deathstroke is back. What could be better than that? It's Merlyn, Oliver, Slade and Nyssa v/s Chase, Talia, Evelyn and a group of trained Ninjas. Not to mention that Chase has Oliver's dear ones for leverage. This is going to be awesome. It feels irresponsible that he isn’t calling Barry Allen. Probably due to the whole Savitar issues ATM. As for Slade, he may or may not be on the side of good this time.

This season is coming to an end. A whole lot has happened. Felicity tried to be a villain, Diggle and his wife nearly separated, Quentin got off the sauce, Oliver dated some reporter, Curtis got divorced, we met Wild Dog, Dinah, Ragman and Evelyn. Speaking of Ragman, what the hell happened to him? Did they ditch the actor for good?
  • Zello likes this

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2017 - 05:55 PM

The only guy that's missing is Roy oh well.... Joe Dinicol the guy who played Ragman found a new show or something idk

Flash525
  • Flash525

Fibre Force Team Leader

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 May 2017 - 05:10 AM

Deathstroke is back. What could be better than that? It's Merlyn, Oliver, Slade and Nyssa v/s Chase, Talia, Evelyn and a group of trained Ninjas. Not to mention that Chase has Oliver's dear ones for leverage. This is going to be awesome. It feels irresponsible that he isn’t calling Barry Allen. Probably due to the whole Savitar issues ATM. As for Slade, he may or may not be on the side of good this time.

This season is coming to an end. A whole lot has happened. Felicity tried to be a villain, Diggle and his wife nearly separated, Quentin got off the sauce, Oliver dated some reporter, Curtis got divorced, we met Wild Dog, Dinah, Ragman and Evelyn. Speaking of Ragman, what the hell happened to him? Did they ditch the actor for good?

His Rags stopped working, so he went on an adventure to find a new purpose in life. He is missed though, was a cool character. I suspect this Vigilante character will join the team for some sort of duration next season.

I haven't seen the latest Arrow episode yet either, though I am really intrigued as to why Slade is helping Ollie. Shame about Barry too, I hope someone at least mentions why he can't help; unless they are using the whole Savitar element?

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Sly Fox

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:36 PM

New extended promo.

Corndawg93
  • Corndawg93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 May 2017 - 02:24 AM

I'm Sooooooooo pumped for next week Arrow

Kaniel Outis
  • Kaniel Outis

• Facade Corporation
  • India

Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:14 AM

This will certainly be one of the most exciting finales since Arrow Season 2.

Corndawg93
  • Corndawg93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:54 AM

Supergirl was ok, Cat knows Kara is Supergirl, she just want to keep it a secret

Flash was good, but yeah, why not just take iris to The Argus facility

Arrow was awesome and next week looks to be the greatest episode of Arrow ever, MANU BENNETT IS BACK BITCHES

gtaoplayer
  • gtaoplayer

expletive deleted

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 May 2017 - 04:05 PM Edited by gtaoplayer, 21 May 2017 - 05:30 PM.

So...who all is gonna die on Arrow next week?

Season 3 of L.O.T sounds good already
Spoiler

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Sly Fox

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 May 2017 - 08:53 PM

Hopefully Felicity or Curtis. Bonus points for a double-whammy.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Godfather

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2016
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2015
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Movies/TV] 2013

Posted 21 May 2017 - 09:13 PM

Still haven't watched the last episode.

I'm hoping that all of "team arrow" dies and that opens up what I've wanted from this show for the last five years. Outsiders War. Just replace Komodo with Prometheus.
  • Zello likes this

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 May 2017 - 10:52 PM

So we're getting Black Lightning

I'm just dissapointed that it's not going to be connected to the Arrowverse it's such a huge missed opportunity.

Corndawg93
  • Corndawg93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 May 2017 - 11:05 PM Edited by Corndawg93, 21 May 2017 - 11:09 PM.

I'm hoping Felicity dies, so those friggin Olicity shipper c*nts can f*ck off, also does anymore else think that by taking everyone to Lian Yu Prometheus has done goofed, because as they said Chase didn't know about the island before Talia told him about it, so really, he's is Olivers back yard so to speak

gtaoplayer
  • gtaoplayer

expletive deleted

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 May 2017 - 11:32 PM Edited by gtaoplayer, 23 May 2017 - 01:12 AM.

I'm so hyped for tomorrow.

Spoiler

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Sly Fox

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 May 2017 - 01:24 AM

That was an alright finale. This season of Flash left a bitter taste in my mouth, not bad, just not good either. And they had better not be retiring Grant Gustin after this season, Wally is NOT a compelling enough character to carry the weight of this show on his shoulders. I'm really hoping this is like the fake-out of Oliver's retirement from the Arrow season 3 finale and we get a soft reboot of sorts when we return like Arrow did as well. The show is stale at this point and needs a change of scenery. STAR Labs gets old to look at and I'm glad they destroyed it tonight. Andrew Kreisberg, one of the showrunners, also confirmed that next season's big bad won't be yet another speedster, which is a nice change of pace IMO.

• Zello and gtaoplayer like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users