Arrow/The Flash/Legends of Tomorrow/Supergirl

1,628 replies to this topic
Flash525
  • Flash525

Fibre Force Team Leader

• Members
  • England

Posted 2 days ago

According to the Episode 16 trailer on Legends, the Legion does re-write the history. It cleans mean Eobard knows how to use it.

I gathered it wasn't Eobard that knows how to use it though, it was Malcom via that book? If that is indeed the case though, it'll be interesting to see how that affects the other shows, and whether it affects the Legends too (being that they're in a time ship that may be protected from any changes, same with Speedsters)... I figure if the changes to Felicity are limited, that somehow the Legends will reverse the changes (or most of them) that the LoD makes?

It's a shame really, cause there's so much potential here. Rip can restore his family to life, Sara can restore Laurel to life, Sara can restore Moira & Ollie's Dad (I forget his name), and even Shado? They can restore [dead] Snart. So much potential, and yet you can guarantee there will be so much wasted potential. I'm still intrigued what Malcom wants out of all of this, and Snart.

Arrow
  • Arrow

Homie

• Facade Corporation
  • India
  • Helpfulness Award [WD&P Mega Topic]

Posted A day ago Edited by Arrow, A day ago.

Justice League is finally adopting a Comic Book version of the Flashpoint. They decided to make it available on CW Seed it seems. Now, I've never watched it before but I'd like to see this episode for sure.

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

I don't think that's new it's one of those DC animated movies they just decided to let it become available on The CW seed

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Godfather

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2016
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2015
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Movies/TV] 2013

Posted A day ago

Yeah, it came out a couple years after the comic.

Arrow
  • Arrow

Homie

• Facade Corporation
  • India

Posted A day ago

Spoiler

Seems like the new episode will be featuring a new Flash costume. The new suit doesn’t look all that much different than Barry’s first one; it maintains a similar red-and-yellow color scheme, as well as the same style and fit. However, the gold in the suit is embossed, and there is much more of it. For instance, Barry’s belt is now gold instead of red, and the bands on his arms are much wider
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive likes this

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Sly Fox

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

I was hoping they'd bring back the brighter red suit that Future Flash wore the night of Nora's murder. Oh well. Looking forward to seeing the future next time!

Arrow
  • Arrow

Homie

• Facade Corporation
  • India

Posted A day ago

Trailer for The Once and Future Flash is out already. April 25th is the air date for the next episode. It's going to be a turning point but a long wait instead.

Flash525
  • Flash525

Fibre Force Team Leader

• Members
  • England

Posted A day ago

I think they'd be better off having that future element cover a couple of episodes, rather than just a one off. It'll be interesting to say the least, because it has the potential to tie up with elements of Season 1 and Thawne's newspaper article. I did wonder throughout the Flash episode though as to what use it would be to know Savitar's identity. Lets say Kadabra followed through his side of the deal, what if the reveal name (that's what Team Flash were after) turned out to be Donald Brown, born in the year 3455. What friggin' use is that to anyone? Also, Kara becomes ill, they jump to Earth 1 and seek help from Team Flash. The following week, Team Flash capture someone from the future that knows all anyone needs to know about Savitar and Barry, and nobody thinks to jump to Kara's Earth and ask John if he can telepathically get them the information they need? Okay then...

Regarding Legends, Snart killing Amaye was the big punch too, though if the Legends rewrite the timeline (again?) presumably her death would be reversed?

What I don't get at this point... if their big plan is to go back in time and stop the LoD from forming, what's to then stop Eobard from traveling back even earlier and forming the team at an earlier point, then this entire cycle is repeated time and time again. Heck, what's to stop the team from traveling back to WW1 and grapping that spear moments before Mick switches sides? With a timeline continuity like this, they could potentially keep going back to moments before.

Would have been nice to see a cameo of Tommy & Eddie in this too, just for old times sake really. Why Eobard decided to stick around in 2017 baffles me too; couldn't he have just traveled back to his future? Would at least have saved Dark and Malcom pestering him. Also, Black Flash; why? If Eobard has changed his destiny, why would the Black Flash still be out to get him?

Arrow
  • Arrow

Homie

• Facade Corporation
  • India

Posted 13 hours ago Edited by Arrow, 13 hours ago.

Doomworld was a taste of what happens when the bad guys win and gain the power to bend reality in their own terms. It really seemed like the writers were trying to cater to both the pro- and anti-Felicity camps there. And to be fair, it was enough simply seeing how the Legends have changed to fit this new reality. Each team member was given a demeaning, thankless role in Thawne’s new world order. Rip and the Waverider were shrunk down into a glorified office decoration. That being said, some of those cakes were pretty sweet. Most amusingly of all, Nate went from accomplished historian and superhero to long-haired loser living in his mother’s basement.

Speaking of zeal in villainy, Thawne solved global warming but didn’t un-elect a certain hotel-owning, golf-loving president? Ugh. Of course.

Ray as a bro janitor is fun. Jax as a tough guy doesn’t work at all, regardless of how good he looks in that suit.

Atleast Legends still knows how to have fun with it's characters. Did anyone notice Snart’s Prison Break and Buffy The Vampire Slayer references?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users