Arrow/The Flash/Legends of Tomorrow/Supergirl

1,880 replies to this topic
Flash525
  • Flash525

Fibre Force Team Leader

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 March 2017 - 07:14 AM

As for Legends, the episode was great. Amy Pemberton finally got to appear in flesh as Gideon. And now, RIP's Back. While Arthur Darvill was criticized last season for his performance, he has proved himself to be a versatile actor. From playing a good Captain to a confused and stoned Movie Director and recently a brainwashed maniac, he did really good.

Can't say I really rate Arthur, he did okay when he was playing that director, and when he was being threatened, but when he was with the LoD his character kind of sucked, and now he's back as himself. I hope (I really do) that his character now finds some charisma or something, because as you've rightly stated, he sucked last year.

Still don't think Savitar is going to turn out to be (a) Wells either. :p 

Arrow
  • Arrow

• Facade
  • India
  • Contribution Award [GTAF Weekly]
    Helpfulness Award [WD&P Mega Topic]

Posted 10 March 2017 - 07:24 AM

Wells and Savitar? Hell no. They don't want people rage quitting the show already.

Flash525
  • Flash525

Fibre Force Team Leader

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 March 2017 - 09:04 AM

So we've got three theories now, HR, Barry, and Wallace. I'm less inclined to believe that it's HR for the simple reason that we've already had the 'evil Wells is a speedster' business.

Wouldn't be a bad idea considering how everyone with his face have been after Speedsters since the start of the show. First it was Thawne, then Harry and now HR. Excited for the next episode as Barry gets to face his worst fears when he gets in the Speed Force. It'll be really nice to see Ronnie, Eddie and Leonard Snart kicking his ass again.

Thought I'd replied to this already... You'd think Eobard and Zoom would be Barry's fears, and not Ronnie, Eddie & Snart; all of which he's either known as (mostly) friends. Surely if the speed force wants to scare the sh*t out of Barry, they'd just have a bunch of time wraith (or the Black Flash) mock chase him around a bit?

Wells and Savitar? Hell no. They don't want people rage quitting the show already.

Sorry, I thought you were implying that Savitar would be Wells.

Corndawg93
  • Corndawg93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 March 2017 - 09:18 AM

Here's my assesment on HR Wells, HE IS NOT A SPEEDSTER

Arrow
  • Arrow

• Facade
  • India

Posted 10 March 2017 - 02:53 PM

Sorry, I thought you were implying that Savitar would be Wells.

Actually I was. But it's a ridiculous theory. What puzzles is why he was holding that gun at Savitar by the rear alley rooftop.

gtaoplayer
  • gtaoplayer

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2017 - 04:31 PM

Last night was pretty good. I liked the Captain Cold scene.. and it was cool to learn a little bit more about Eobard.

Flash525
  • Flash525

Fibre Force Team Leader

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 March 2017 - 04:55 PM

Re Flash:

Better than I thought it would be this one, though I am curious about Savitar's prophecy; specifically in that one will suffer a fate worse than death. Did Savitar mean Wally, or did he actually mean Jay? I don't quite see why Jessie had to take over for Jay either; it's almost like an excuse to write her out of the show for a few episodes. Savitar is still a threat, and Team Flash needs all the advantage they can get, so Jessie goes off by herself without any support?​

Re Legends:

Loved the dynamic between Ray & Eobard, and I kind of sympathise with Eobard in that he wants to live - don't we all. Shame that he didn't quite think about the life of Nora when he took it (twice). I am somewhat perplexed though; he's a time aberration, and isn't the one that worked with Caitlyn and Cisco, yet he claimed he was? This version of Thawne hasn't worked with them. Has he? How/When? Loved the scene with Stein & Mick breaking out into song too, no doubt setting up the tradegy that is to occur with the musical Supergirl-Flash crossover.

Arrow
  • Arrow

• Facade
  • India

Posted 17 March 2017 - 10:56 AM

Arrow keeps getting interesting over time. Chase's always 10 steps ahead. Talia coming for her father's revenge, this feels like the Dark Knight Rises all over again. This session keeps getting better with time. While they got Susan out of there, Ollie's trapped badly. And then there's our favorite, mysterious D.A, occupying the next most important position to Mayor and threatening our team of Heroes & getting away with it. I'm interested to see where this leads to.

Now, Legends was epic. That's the only show this season which has been fun all the time. We get into a real comical situation. It was nice to know more about Eobard. The version we previously knew was the sinister Harrison Wells trying to blow up the city by turning people into Metas so that he could get back. It was somewhat reliving and surprising to know that Astrophysics is taught in Grade-schools in 22nd Century. Should account for why our kids and grand kids are going to be so intelligent. And this version of Thawne has never worked with Caitlin or Cisco. He's a mere time aberration, yet claims to. His story's more looped. At first, Martin's not able to recognize him and suddenly Ray knows the whole story without being on Team Flash. The writers need to be more specific and prevent any stray mistakes in the script.

About the Flash, no comment. It wasn't enjoyable. Jesse Quick was short to be illogical. And no, this wasn't one of those things were do for love situations. Wally's out and Jay's in his place. Martyr as usual. Also, I'm leaning heavily on the possibility that Future Barry is Savitar. The writers seem to be combining Blue Flash & Savitar Storylines into one.

P.S: The musical cross-over is the dumbest idea they ever had. The need to end Supergirl for good. There's no use of dragging that show around for an additional season.

Corndawg93
  • Corndawg93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 March 2017 - 11:58 PM Edited by Corndawg93, 18 March 2017 - 01:09 AM.

Flash was ok, Savitard looks fake and why is Jessie heading to earth 3 and not 2, isn't she from 2

Legends was ok as well, they done goofed with Revvy Flash and his story, he shouldn't know any of that

Arrow was great, The cocky prick attitude of Prometh is great, now just waiting on a relative to Slade Wilson to show up and join Team Prommy... and a relative to Badguy from Season 4

Arrow
  • Arrow

• Facade
  • India

Posted 18 March 2017 - 12:41 AM

Flash was ok, Savitard looks fake and way is Jessie heading to earth 3 and not 2, isn't she from 2

Jesse and Harry are from Earth 2. Jay is from Earth 3.

Corndawg93
  • Corndawg93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 March 2017 - 12:57 AM

Flash was ok, Savitard looks fake and way is Jessie heading to earth 3 and not 2, isn't she from 2

But Jessie says she heading to Earth 3, is she covering for Jay

Arrow
  • Arrow

• Facade
  • India

Posted 18 March 2017 - 01:03 AM

Yes, she is since Earth 3 is left without someone to protect it.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Godfather

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2016
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2015
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Movies/TV] 2013

Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:38 AM

Finally watched last couple Flash episodes.

Why does John Wesley Shipp always have to make me sad. He's so good, I just want him to be a regular on this show.
  • Arrow likes this

Flash525
  • Flash525

Fibre Force Team Leader

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:23 PM

Yes, she is since Earth 3 is left without someone to protect it.

Must suck living on Earth 3 if Jay was the only good meta in existence over there. Who's protecting Earth 2 at this point? The whole deal with Jessie going to Earth 3 is a lame temporary write out for the character; Wally's just returned and is an emotional wreck, so his girlfriend ditches him to save an entirely different Earth? Okay then...

Arrow
  • Arrow

• Facade
  • India

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:45 PM

Why does John Wesley Shipp always have to make me sad. He's so good, I just want him to be a regular on this show.

Beats me too. It's like always like they want the fans to want more of him and still not get him as regular. I thought they'd move him to Legends atleast. But No. Apparently Berlanti plans to kill his characters all the time.

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 March 2017 - 03:25 AM

The musical episode was okay though it felt like filler and didn't really add much IMO the Music Meister was a pretty terrible villain. It was a nice change a pace though I wish Arrow would do something special sort of like a 1960's themed episode similar to Batman 66.

• Tacymist likes this

Arrow
  • Arrow

• Facade
  • India

Posted 22 March 2017 - 04:03 AM Edited by Arrow, 22 March 2017 - 04:05 AM.

Arrow's adopting a quite serious and darker tone right now. I doubt they'd do anything to mess with the current plot where Prometheus and Talia are quite the focus of the show. Too bad that the Flash & Supergirl cross-over didn't manage to come up with anything to defeat Savitar. The episode was like a weird collision of worlds in a bonkers.

Flash525
  • Flash525

Fibre Force Team Leader

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 March 2017 - 06:36 AM

Beats me too. It's like always like they want the fans to want more of him and still not get him as regular. I thought they'd move him to Legends atleast. But No. Apparently Berlanti plans to kill his characters all the time.

This would actually be quite neat; the Legends crew could use a speedster on their ship, and unless they move Wally over to the team, Jay would be a perfect candidate, once Barry releases his from the speedforce prison.....

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Threadbare tapestry unwinding slow

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    Most GIFted Member
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 22 March 2017 - 06:55 AM

Quite enjoyed the musical, was goofy and fun. But a 60s Batman version of Arrow would be amazing, I hope they make a special episode like that!

Arrow
  • Arrow

• Facade
  • India

Posted 22 March 2017 - 09:51 AM

Quite enjoyed the musical, was goofy and fun. But a 60s Batman version of Arrow would be amazing, I hope they make a special episode like that!

I wonder what would 60s Team Arrow be like. You know, without Felicity and all those super computers and tech to help them.

I also found this on Twitter.
Spoiler

Does this mean that we get another Canary aboard the Waverider?

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations

• Zaibatsu
  • Mars
  • Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2016
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]
    Golden Trump Award 2016
    Funniest Member 2015
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:36 PM

"Make Daxam Great Again...."

89QIYZA.png

The CW is not good with subtlety, first the "on-the-nose" gun-control episode, now the "on-the-nose" Trump reference. 

Flash525
  • Flash525

Fibre Force Team Leader

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 March 2017 - 12:50 PM

I doubt that, it's probably more likely someone (Damien?) will offer Sara the chance to save her sister (being that Damien was the one to kill her), and we'll have part of the episode where Sara says her farewell to Laurel. That'll be all.

Arrow
  • Arrow

• Facade
  • India

Posted 23 March 2017 - 12:56 PM Edited by Arrow, 23 March 2017 - 12:59 PM.

I doubt that, it's probably more likely someone (Damien?) will offer Sara the chance to save her sister (being that Damien was the one to kill her), and we'll have part of the episode where Sara says her farewell to Laurel. That'll be all.

Poor Arrow cast, living the same nightmare all over again. I wonder where they'll choose to pick her up from the timeline, unless it's Black Siren whom they'll break out of ARGUS.

Corndawg93
  • Corndawg93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 March 2017 - 12:18 AM Edited by Corndawg93, 25 March 2017 - 06:42 AM.

Supergirl was ok but completely undone by the Flash episode

Flash was corny as f*ck, if I wanted to see Grant Gustin sing I'd watch glee

Legends was great, Mick has a choice to make in the next few episodes which is awesome

Arrow was brilliantly great, Prometh = great TV

Arrow
  • Arrow

• Facade
  • India

Posted 26 March 2017 - 04:02 AM

Legends was surprising. It's a shame that Mick made the choice. Atleast we know he's a nutjob for now. Also Nate underestimated Eobard's knowledge about the use of spear.

It'll be interesting to see how Arrow goes on next week with the Bratva arriving to help Team Arrow.

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2017 - 06:08 AM

This weeks episode of Arrow was great I really enjoyed the flashbacks though I wonder how exactly he's gonna end up back on the Island. The confession thing didn't really make much sense but Prometheus really broke Oliver.

So this is happening on Legends...

http://comicbook.com...erhero-costume/

I'm actually looking forward to it Felicity has kinda grown on me this season maybe this can improve her character.

gtaoplayer
  • gtaoplayer

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2017 - 07:59 PM

Things are getting interesting..

But I'm done with the Supergirl show for now. I can't take one more second of the relationship stuff. Now I wish Martian Manhunter was on The Flash instead of Supergirl

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Soldier

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 26 March 2017 - 08:15 PM Edited by Journey_95, 26 March 2017 - 08:17 PM.

Never thought I would say this (especially considering the garbage that was S4) but Arrow is by far the best the cw superhero show and I even prefer S5 to the last two Marvel shows.

Prometheus is a threatening villian (the actor is killing it) who really broke Oliver. The latest ep was so well done, loved the confession especially.

Just hope they don't bring back Olicity (and Laurel would suck too) and deliver on the last 6 episodes

Flash525
  • Flash525

Fibre Force Team Leader

• Members
  • England

Posted 27 March 2017 - 02:45 PM

Legends was surprising. It's a shame that Mick made the choice. Atleast we know he's a nutjob for now. Also Nate underestimated Eobard's knowledge about the use of spear.

We don't know that Eobard knows how to use the Spear though. We saw it glowing, great. Maybe that's just turning it on? Anyone can press a button. :p

This weeks episode of Arrow was great I really enjoyed the flashbacks though I wonder how exactly he's gonna end up back on the Island. The confession thing didn't really make much sense but Prometheus really broke Oliver.

So this is happening on Legends...

http://comicbook.com...erhero-costume/

I'm actually looking forward to it Felicity has kinda grown on me this season maybe this can improve her character.

I suspect Ollie will request to be dropped off back on the island once he's done with his business in Russia. He can hardly return home with the news that he's been here, there and everywhere. We obviously know he doesn't do that anyway. Regarding the confession, I think it was more Adrian bringing out Oliver's dark side once again; knowing that it would (seemingly) destroy him as it apparently has.

Never thought I would say this (especially considering the garbage that was S4) but Arrow is by far the best the cw superhero show and I even prefer S5 to the last two Marvel shows.

Just hope they don't bring back Olicity (and Laurel would suck too) and deliver on the last 6 episodes

I don't think they'll reconnect Ollie to Felicity or Laurel, not now. If anything he'll end up with Dinah. I do also agree with you, this Season of Arrow, compared to S3 & S4, has been stand out. Much better than any of the other shows at the moment. Legends is a nice second, but that's more down to Eobard and the LoD if I'm honest. I don't mind Ray and Mick either, but the other characters are kind of boring me at the minute.

Arrow
  • Arrow

• Facade
  • India

Posted 27 March 2017 - 04:41 PM

According to the Episode 16 trailer on Legends, the Legion does re-write the history. It cleans mean Eobard knows how to use it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users