Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Dump 2016

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most GIFted Member
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 4 days ago

That was quite a treat, this is what makes me love these shows so much. =)

Corndawg93
  • Corndawg93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 4 days ago

That was awesome

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Soulless Minion of Orthodoxy

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • Mars
  • Golden Trump Award 2016
    Funniest Member 2015
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 3 days ago

Oh man, amazing. I loved the Brandon Routh comment: "she looks like my cousin." I wondered how/if they would ever address that. And oh man, sick burn "Earth's Mightiest Heroes", that was a straight up challenge.

We got our lineup and charge, the official thank you for saving the world, that was all in all an A+ episode of Ledgends. Probably my favorite, and the scene at the end at the bar just really showed me how different the basic feel of both Arrow and Flash is. We usually see them together in fighting scenes, or at least in-costume, so it feels pretty smooth, but that bar was very much shot "arrow-style," and Barry felt very different, the lighting, the mood. Great scene... really good end to this fun week.
  • Zello likes this

Reverse Flash
  • Reverse Flash

"Oh, I'm not like the Flash at all."

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 3 days ago

The crossover was a much awaited treat. I was really hoping the aberrations created due to the Flashpoint would set Supergirl in the same universe as the others. Yet we just saw that Supergirl was from Earth-38. Now, HR was from Earth-19. We got far-off visitors on the Berlantiverse now. There were multiple references to individual shows which were lovable. This was like a better version of Avengers.

In the Arrow part of crossover, it was really nice to see how Oliver's life could have been if he never got on the boat. And then Stein's inability to accept humane facts (again alterations in 1987). the first being the scare of Zombies as seen previously. Team Flash trying to convince Wally West to stay off the battle and Cisco accepting the consequences about messing with time felt just the perfect pieces to fit in.

The best part was in Legends of Tomorrow. The fight was good. And this was the first time we saw Flash being capable of travelling around the States to plat those nano-devices. Interesting. If he were that fast, why the hell did Savitar beat him previously? I guess there were some parts which are yet to be explained. Also, Oliver's sudden change of behavior towards Kara hoping for some normalcy was there for the sake of having a proper plot.

And, finally the dominators re-treated. Will they return? That's another story I guess. Supergirl didn't get much screen time for about 2/3rd of the episode. It's nice to have a proper ending. We finally have every character connected with each other through the breaches and Time Travel. The bar scene was so much normal. It was in typical arrow style. Also, can't wait for the 2017 Flash & Supergirl crossover which has been promised.

• AlienTwo likes this

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

Oh man, amazing. I loved the Brandon Routh comment: "she looks like my cousin." I wondered how/if they would ever address that.

I lost my sh*t when he said that lol

I kinda liked it seeing all of the heroes together and the effects of flashpoint even though they were small had on all of them. I didn't really like the Dominators they felt like generic boring villains and they hardly expanded on them.

The ending though I wanted a moment like this between the Flash, Supergirl, and Arrow.

• AlienTwo likes this

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Sly Fox

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago Edited by TheFoxRiverFugitive, 3 days ago.

This was easily the best crossover they've done yet. Loved pretty much every bit of it except for the Supergirl episode the first night. Truthfully, I haven't yet started watching Supergirl and I was hoping Barry would be showing up a lot sooner. It looks like a good show, I'll have to give it a proper chance once all the current seasons are over.

Promos for the midseason finales next week.

Flash:

Andrew Kreisberg, one of the executive producers of the show was saying that something major happens in this episode that could completely change the direction season 3 is taking and potentially put Flashpoint on the backburner.

Arrow:

I'm hoping that we get a reveal for Prometheus by the end of the episode. A lot of people seem to want to believe he's gonna be Tommy, but the fact that the actor is the series lead on Chicago Med makes it highly unlikely in my opinion.

Legends:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzZYV_ol-j8

Looks like the Legion of Doom will finally be completed with the addition of Malcolm. I have a bad feeling that Snart's appearance will be nothing more than a hallucination for Mick.

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 days ago

Can anyone point me to the exact crossover episodes?
Going into Arrow and Lot blind, hoping I get the right episode is like playing Russian Roulette with 5 in the chamber.

And is Supergirl in on the crossover?

I saw AlienTwo post about Brandon Routh referencing how Kara looks like his cousin, which already sounds bad. So I don't know.

Reverse Flash
  • Reverse Flash

"Oh, I'm not like the Flash at all."

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 2 days ago

Can anyone point me to the exact crossover episodes?
Going into Arrow and Lot blind, hoping I get the right episode is like playing Russian Roulette with 5 in the chamber.

And is Supergirl in on the crossover?

I saw AlienTwo post about Brandon Routh referencing how Kara looks like his cousin, which already sounds bad. So I don't know.

Yes, Supergirl is there in the crossover. The Flash recruits her to help them fight the Dominators. Brandon Routh previously played Superman in the movie Superman Returns back in 2006. That's probably some sort of Easter Egg/reference to that.

Back on topic, I don't think Prometheus is Tommy. It'd be interesting to see who he turns out to be. The midseason finale should be an interesting change. I hope that Prometheus is soon revealed.

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

I watched that episode of Supergirl. I guess it's just no for me.
I liked the 30 seconds of Martian Man hunter, but I honestly cannot stand watching Tween girls talking about their feelings and talking about boys for 40 minutes with questionable acting.

Then I watched the episode of The Flash.
The episode should have just been called "Everyone has sand in their vaginas".
Diggle had sand in his vagina.
Cisco had sand in his vagina.
Iris had sand in her vagina.
Wally had only a few grains.
Even Barry had some sand in his vagina. Arguably the most sand.

Surprisingly, Supergirl was the best part of the episode. She was so charismatic and cheerful. She was somehow a better actress on the Flash than she was on Supergirl. She was genuinely having fun when no one else was.

I was home alone during the straight 15 minutes of whining and "WHEN WERE YUUU GONNA TELL USSSSSS?", I legit got up out of my chair and yelled "Bunch of f*cking pussies! "

And by God, why is Supergirl so f*cking neutered? She could have used X ray vision to see the trap. In her own episode, there were 2 guys discussing who'd tell her he's a hero... AND SHE DIDN'T HEAR HIM WITH HER SUPER HEARING. What the f*ck.

And the Cyborg Superman (HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA) escaped and hid even though she should have just been able to spot him.

I assume she actively held back while fighting everyone, cause she just would have killed them all.

Come to think of it, why are half of them there?
Supergirl alone can do everything that Diggle, Sarah, Speedy, Oliver and Roy can. The team could have just been Barry, Kara, Firestorm and Atom and no one else.

What the f*ck, dude.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users