• Angels of Death MC
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:56 AM

THE 20/20 EXPERIENCE
MARCH 19 2012

http://justintimberlake.com/main/

QUOTE (Justin Timberlake)
I hope this gets to you the right way. It's the only way I know to do it. Some people may criticize me for the last 3 days. But it was fun, right?? Right?!?! Besides, I'd rather speak directly to all of you. And, who can knock me for having a little bit of fun with it? Well... No more teasing. Although, it was A LOT of fun. (Did I mention that I'm having fun with this?? Ha!) *Makes a serious face* So, here goes:

This year is an exciting one for me. As you probably have heard through the "grapevine," I'm gearing up for a big 2013. Back in June of last year, I quietly started working on what is now, my next journey with that thing I love called MUSIC. The inspiration for this really came out of the blue and to be honest, I didn't expect anything out of it. I just went into the studio and started playing around with some sounds and songs. It was probably the best time I've had in my career... Just creating with no rules and/or end goal in mind and really enjoying the process. What I came up with is something I couldn't be more excited about! It is full of inspiration that I grew up listening to and some newfound muses that I've discovered along the way. I'm calling it 'The 20/20 Experience,' and it's coming out this year.I hope you enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoyed making it.That's all I'm giving you for now... I know, I know! Again, with the teasing!!! Get ready. This is going to be fun (well, at least it is for me).

TIMELINE

Full News Archive
To be filled if/when image limit is reached

[15th Jan] Suit & Tie ft. Jay-Z Released

[24th Jan] Suit & Tie "Lyric Video" Released
user posted image

[25th Jan] Suit & Tie Music Video Being Shot

[29th Jan] Tom Ford Teams Up w/ JT
user posted image
user posted image

[1st Feb] JT Peforming @ Brits/Grammy Show

[2nd Feb] D. Fincher Directs Suit & Tie Video
user posted image

[2nd Feb] Timberlake Performs Two New Songs

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Gone Fishing

• Angels of Death MC
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:57 AM

Any of you ladies and gentlemen looking forward to this? I remember listening to his first two albums Justified and FutureSex/LoveSounds all of the time, especially in the summer. He was one of my favourite pop artists, if not favourite, when I was younger, so I'm excited that he's returning with another album after all of these years. Hopefully it can hold a candle to his previous work. As with his last album, the entire thing is going to be produced by Timbaland, who has has been more "miss" than "hit" over the past few years, but hopefully Timberlake motivates him to step his game up. Suit & Tie is pretty smooth, and the two songs he recently performed sound amazing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users