Photo

Holden Commodore VL

5 replies to this topic
keybladekyle
  • keybladekyle

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:19 AM

Just showcasing a new mod we have been working on for all those Aus/NZ Holden fans.
It's a convert from the Touring Car Legends mod for rFactor.

user posted image

Let me know if you would download this car. biggrin.gif

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

wadiyatalkinabeet

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:01 AM

If I liked Commodores I would download it, still might just because it is a local car, how about a regular Civilian Version.
Is there and full proper interior or engine in it???
If you made a fair bit yourself, see if you can upload it to GTA Garage, I feel a bit inspired to make a model of my own car now.

(Just as an FYI I drive a BA Fairmont Ghia, nuff said, not sure if you get the Ghia model in NZ, basically the Ghia has all the Optional Extras and Fairlane features fitted as standard)

keybladekyle
  • keybladekyle

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:44 AM

It has a racing interior at the mo, Bucket seats, racing guages etc. We are planning on doing a street version for the release. Still a bit of work to do. Just seeing if there's much interest right now.

Oh and we pulled the V8 out of the greenwood for the engine tounge2.gif

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

wadiyatalkinabeet

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:31 PM

QUOTE (keybladekyle @ Sunday, Feb 3 2013, 22:44)
It has a racing interior at the mo, Bucket seats, racing guages etc. We are planning on doing a street version for the release. Still a bit of work to do. Just seeing if there's much interest right now.

Oh and we pulled the V8 out of the greenwood for the engine tounge2.gif

As another option for a 3D Engine, have a look at this or this, if you like one of the Vice City Xbox Engine Models, you can rip them out use parts from them, that is my mod, the Xbox Vehicles for Vice City had detailed Engines, in some peoples view actual better models than San Andreas.

Also there is a fair bit of interest for local GMH and Ford vehicles, but a lot of the people (and my friends) search and download the vehicles but do not have accounts or apart of these forums and other sites.

Link it and they shall Click It!!!

How about an XF or EA Falcon to match the Commodore, then we can have a Ford Vs Holden in the Hotrings.

keybladekyle
  • keybladekyle

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:44 PM

Thanks for the engine models! The Deluxo engine should be perfect, one of our team is ripping it out now. I like your idea for an EA Falcon but it would take a lot of work to build something like that from scratch. If you know of somewhere we could get a model we could do it.

We will put a link up for the VL soon. Just ironing out the last few details first.

jtr007
  • jtr007

Sup?

• Members

Posted 07 June 2013 - 04:37 PM

oh nice!
plenty of interest from me mate. i would love to see more aussie cars!
*COUGH* Commodores *Cough*

how well are your modeling skills?

DL release?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users