Photo

Liberty City with no Claude

3 replies to this topic
bobgtafan
  • bobgtafan

The last thing you never see

• Members

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:33 AM

This is a very simple question. If Claude was killed during the bank robbery what would of happened to Liberty City?

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:55 AM

Pretty much nothing.

bobgtafan
  • bobgtafan

The last thing you never see

• Members

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:08 AM

QUOTE (Th3MaN1 @ Sunday, Feb 3 2013, 06:55)
Pretty much nothing.

Nah, I mean Catalinia was flooding the city with Spank, she had brought the Columbian Cartel under her control, they held a hostage and building site against Love and would of have gotten his package. Donald Love would of been out of a sh*t ton of money to get back that Oriential, package and building site. Then you have them spreading spank throughout the city unopposed really, with no Claude I doubt the mob could of stopped their production center on that ship. Not only that but the Yakuza would of never gone to war with the Cartel meaning their distribution plans with the Yardies would of never been stopped. Basically the Cartel would of become the most powerful gang in Liberty City. But what about the other gangs?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Leben Heißt leben

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE (bobgtafan @ Sunday, Feb 3 2013, 02:08)
QUOTE (Th3MaN1 @ Sunday, Feb 3 2013, 06:55)
Pretty much nothing.

Nah, I mean Catalinia was flooding the city with Spank, she had brought the Columbian Cartel under her control, they held a hostage and building site against Love and would of have gotten his package. Donald Love would of been out of a sh*t ton of money to get back that Oriential, package and building site. Then you have them spreading spank throughout the city unopposed really, with no Claude I doubt the mob could of stopped their production center on that ship. Not only that but the Yakuza would of never gone to war with the Cartel meaning their distribution plans with the Yardies would of never been stopped. Basically the Cartel would of become the most powerful gang in Liberty City. But what about the other gangs?

You pretty much answered your own question. As for the other gangs, I think they would be the same as they are now, if not influenced by the spank.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users