Forza Motorsport 5

215 replies to this topic
TheMcSame
  • TheMcSame

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

Should I pick up forza 5 or just hold off until horizon 2? I've never played the series and it looks like forza 5 has controlled races on it. With real tracks and sponsors etc, horizon 2 looks like more open world racing with less control on track boundaries and stuff. What do y'all think?

Depends really. If you don't mind track racing then go for FM5. Personally I wouldn't bother with FH2 until we see what it's really like, it's all good that they've been listening but saying they will do something and actually doing it are 2 different things. 

Anyway, if I were in your situation I'd go for FM5 and buy FH2 when it comes out (or some time after) because of the lack of decent games that will last you till FH2 comes out. 

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 3 weeks ago

It doesn't even have Custom Lobbies. f*ck that. Besides everyone pretty much came back to F4 after awhile.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

I saw this on Forza net and decided that I should share it here. It looks so real!

0afd86d8-247a-4023-977b-1ef6d203cda6.jpg

• Android likes this

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 2 weeks ago

Too bad Porsches were excluded again. Not like I'm die hard fan of them, but they are still icons of motorsport. 

• Sting4S likes this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

Too bad Porsches were excluded again. Not like I'm die hard fan of them, but they are still icons of motorsport. 

I just wanted to be able to drive a 991 in a game that wasn't owned by EA. That car is so lovely.

GtA01
  • GtA01

Paramore <3

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hopefully when the EA license thing is up, both Forza and GT can get hold of some Porsches, I'd love to actually drive them in a proper racing game... 

• Sting4S likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users