218 replies to this topic
GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:57 AM

WHAT?! .. other than that, Auction House still the same?

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:50 AM

There is no Auction House nor Storefront. You can't sell your vinyls or tuning setups, but these are shared by the community and if your work is liked and used you'll get money based on the usage. Cars can't be sold (even in the game!). 

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:28 AM

Why do companies today keep trying to change sh*t up for the worse?
  • Nlwt likes this

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

I play both sides of the fence

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2014 - 01:35 PM Edited by esmittystud101, 31 March 2014 - 01:55 PM.

I need some season pass info. Does the season pass get you all the cars and tracks the game has to offer? Or does it just get you a set number. Basically I wanted to know if I got the season pass, will I still be forking out extra cash to get all the cars and tracks.

edit:

Okay, the season pass does get you all the cars, but with a catch. It unlocks the car, but you still have to use in game credits to purchase them. It does not include tracks. I'm not even sure if they have extra tracks yet. The VIP membership gives you 2x level up instead of just regular.

I'm still not getting this game. It sounds like alot of hours of endless racing that doens't really pay off at the end. Sorry Forza, I just can't make that kind of commitment.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:18 AM

Turn10Studios is just as crap as EA or even more. The DLC in this game is the most idiotic and rehashed utter crap they've pulled. If they make a Horizon 2, I'll hesitate to buy it. These dumb pricks making such a great series a repetitious cash cow.

MichaelW
  • MichaelW

Hello, My Children

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 27 May 2014 - 07:23 AM

Turn10Studios is just as crap as EA or even more. The DLC in this game is the most idiotic and rehashed utter crap they've pulled. If they make a Horizon 2, I'll hesitate to buy it. These dumb pricks making such a great series a repetitious cash cow.

You're never amused are you? Explain what exactly is wrong with Forza 5's DLC. Amuse me. 

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 May 2014 - 08:48 PM

You're never amused are you? Explain what exactly is wrong with Forza 5's DLC. Amuse me.
I dunno', maybe it's the fact that I'd have to pay extra for cars that were either in Horizon or 4, or maybe it's the fact that I'd have to pay extra for cars that were ALSO DLC for Horizon or 4.

If you see nothing wrong with that then- just don't even start with me, go away.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 May 2014 - 11:53 PM

Yeah, there's always cars that come in DLC packs for the last Forza games that are ridiculous.. though some are worthy.. though I felt cheated to see that the Chevy Bel Air was a DLC car :( But that's how companies have to capitalize on their profits these days. It sucks but it's the era we're in these days.

Anyways, bought my One a few days ago and the only game I have is Forza 5 so far.. so I've been whoring it up. Enjoying it, especially after disabling some assists.. much more fun now. Took acouple pictures but I'm up to Level 48 now I believe and have atleast 15-20 cars.

f00d9f65fa0a2f592aea30407ed6b8e9.png

• Sting4S likes this

MichaelW
  • MichaelW

Hello, My Children

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 28 May 2014 - 01:18 AM

Some of the new DLC cars are interesting. I'm looking forwards to getting the RX-3. 

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 May 2014 - 01:21 AM

I'm up for some online racing myself.. probably broadcast in a few minutes. Should be interesting, I haven't played online since turning down some assists.

MichaelW
  • MichaelW

Hello, My Children

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 28 May 2014 - 01:25 AM

I dunno', maybe it's the fact that I'd have to pay extra for cars that were either in Horizon or 4, or maybe it's the fact that I'd have to pay extra for cars that were ALSO DLC for Horizon or 4.

If you see nothing wrong with that then- just don't even start with me, go away.

You do realize that Forza 5 was still in development when Forza Horizon came out? 

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 May 2014 - 11:50 AM Edited by StingrayX, 28 May 2014 - 11:51 AM.

:O Nah, really!?

I admit that when I played Horizon, I was excited when some cool old cars came back but it was always funner to experience a car that was never in Forza before.

TheMcSame
  • TheMcSame

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 May 2014 - 01:46 PM Edited by TheMcSame, 28 May 2014 - 01:49 PM.

funner

795676-jY8zhAS-LPAwWVTn.png

They will attack you for that... remember that mark. 

:D

MichaelW
  • MichaelW

Hello, My Children

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 29 May 2014 - 01:18 AM

Seig Heil!

Anyway, anyone know if you can adjust the power bias in AWD vehicles? I haven't really bothered with tuning setups with vehicles.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 May 2014 - 01:20 AM

I haven't really messed around with tunings much except on one of my cars and it's a RWD.. so I couldn't tell you. You may have better luck asking in the Forza forums mate. :^:

TheMcSame
  • TheMcSame

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 May 2014 - 10:00 AM

Seig Heil!

Anyway, anyone know if you can adjust the power bias in AWD vehicles? I haven't really bothered with tuning setups with vehicles.

I'm pretty sure you can with a 4 way diff. I haven't tried it but the tuning system is basically the same as 4

MichaelW
  • MichaelW

Hello, My Children

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 29 May 2014 - 11:28 AM

I'll invest in a diff and see what I can do. 

MichaelW
  • MichaelW

Hello, My Children

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 30 May 2014 - 04:10 AM

So I got a diff, set the rear power to 80% (which gives me a little bit of oversteer), raised the suspension slightly and adjusted the camber and the downforce the rear spoiler was producing. 

Still handles like a bitch although the handling is much better than it used to be. But of course, what else can you expect from an R35 GTR with 790hp?

uzer
  • uzer

un-RIP Feroci

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:56 AM

AAev43d.jpg

Coolest DLC car ever released.

TheMcSame
  • TheMcSame

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:51 AM

AAev43d.jpg

Coolest DLC car ever released.

Handles like a tank with no upgrades.

uzer
  • uzer

un-RIP Feroci

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:17 PM

Handles just fine for me. Try setting steering to simulation and disabling your controller deadzone in the profile options.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:23 PM

Yeah, noticed the Nurburgring pack earlier.. pretty cool homage to the vintage track cars. I placed like 1,307 in world rank on the track so far, that was with an R Class .. that grass gets me everytime about 6mins in on that track.

TheMcSame
  • TheMcSame

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:50 PM

Handles just fine for me. Try setting steering to simulation and disabling your controller deadzone in the profile options.

Have you tried driving it around a corner at all?

uzer
  • uzer

un-RIP Feroci

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 04:48 PM

:sarcasm: I'll just assume you can't drive.

TheMcSame
  • TheMcSame

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 June 2014 - 04:59 PM Edited by TheMcSame, 10 June 2014 - 05:00 PM.

:sarcasm: I'll just assume you can't drive.

Because a car that handles like a stereotypical American muscle car indicates my driving ability...

Drive it BONE DRY stock and you will see what I mean. It over steers so much it's like it has 1000 hp. The rear has no grip at all when cornering.

If you don't notice that I'll assume you just drive around the tracks at 10 MPH. 

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 05:05 PM

Hey, hey, don't be talking sh*t about American muscle.

TheMcSame
  • TheMcSame

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 June 2014 - 05:16 PM

Hey, hey, don't be talking sh*t about American muscle.

Stereotypes and the real things are two completely different things (unless it's Ford or Chevrolet).

Note the enlarged word:

Because a car that handles like a stereotypical American muscle car indicates my driving ability...

Drive it BONE DRY stock and you will see what I mean. It over steers so much it's like it has 1000 hp. The rear has no grip at all when cornering.

If you don't notice that I'll assume you just drive around the tracks at 10 MPH. 

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 05:25 PM

and by saying stereotypical you're implying that being the car he showed drives like sh*t, means American muscle is sh*t.. I beg to differ.

Have you ever driven a car on a live track?

TheMcSame
  • TheMcSame

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 June 2014 - 05:39 PM Edited by TheMcSame, 10 June 2014 - 05:40 PM.

and by saying stereotypical you're implying that being the car he showed drives like sh*t, means American muscle is sh*t.. I beg to differ.

Have you ever driven a car on a live track?

I'm not implying that all American muscles are sh*t... just the ones from Ford and Chevrolet :D

uzer
  • uzer

un-RIP Feroci

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 05:50 PM

It's an Australian made and designed Formula 1 car from the 1960s... it handles perfectly well if you don't drive like you're mentally handicapped.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users