GTA IV Database
Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:24 PM Edited by Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian, 06 September 2013 - 10:11 PM.
- Android likes this
Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:26 PM Edited by Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian, 06 September 2013 - 10:13 PM.
Name Manufacturer Mass Top Speed Acceleration Gears Stat Value Based on Image [IV] Admiral Dundreary 1700 kgs 277 km/h 8.8 seconds 5 $25000 '92s-'94s Lincoln Continental; '03-'05 Mercury Grand Marquis Click Blista Compact Dinka 1400 kgs 321 km/h 7.4 seconds 5 $15000 1st generation Honda CRX; front & body of VW Corrado Click Buccaneer Albany 1700 kgs 277 km/h 8.8 seconds 5 $18000 '72 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Click Chavos Dinka 1550 kgs 298 km/h 7.7 seconds 5 $20000 Peugeot 406, front: Nissan Silvia 200SX Click Cognoscenti Enus 2100 kgs 321 km/h 7.4 seconds 5 $90000 Mix between Maybach 62 and Bentley Continental Flying Spur Click DF8-90 Imponte 1700 kgs 310 km/h 6.5 seconds 5 $18000 Eagle Vision Click Dilettante Karin 1400 kgs 260 km/h 13.3 seconds 5 $20000 Toyota Prius XW20, healights: Citroën C4 Click Emperor Albany 2100 kgs 244 km/h 9.9 seconds 4 $25000 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham Click Emperor (Rusty) Albany 2100 kgs 244 km/h 12.9 seconds 4 $25000 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham Click, Click Esperanto Albany 1600 kgs 218 km/h 14.3 seconds 5 $18000 2nd generation of Cadillac Seville (1980) Click Feroci Bravado 1600 kgs 281 km/h 8.6 seconds 5 $18000 Lexus GS 300 (1991-1997) Click Hakumai Dinka 1700 kgs 267 km/h 10.7 seconds 5 $15000 Mix between '85s Honda Accord & '87s Honda Prelude Click Intruder Karin 1700 kgs 267 km/h 10.7 seconds 5 $25000 Infiniti M45 Click Lokus Emperor 1700 kgs 268 km/h 10.7 seconds 5 $13000 2nd generation of Lexus GS; Mitsubishi Carisma Click Manana Albany 2100 kgs 260 km/h 11.4 seconds 5 $12000 Cadillac Eldorado 1971; front of '77s Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham Click Marbelle Willard 1700 kgs 260 km/h 13.3 seconds 5 $15000 Ford Granada, '81s Lincoln Town Car Click Merit Declasse 1750 kgs 285 km/h 9.4 seconds 5 $18000 front: '00s Chevrolet Impala, taillights: BMW E36 Click Oracle Übermacht 1800 kgs 291 km/h 8.6 seconds 5 $25000 BMW E65 Click Peyote Vapid 1700 kgs 267 km/h 9.4 seconds 4 $25000 '55s Ford Thunderbird, front: '65s Pontiac GTO Click Pinnacle Annis 1700 kgs 285 km/h 9.4 seconds 5 $20000 Nissan Maxima & Nissan Teana, heck: Ford Mondeo Click PMP 600 Schyster 1700 kgs 277 km/h 8.8 seconds 5 $32000 Chrysler 300C Click Premier Declasse 1600 kgs 288 km/h 11.4 seconds 4 $18000 Chevrolet Cobalt Sedan; rear: Ford Focus Stufenheck Click Presidente Albany 2200 kgs 302 km/h 8.3 seconds 5 $25000 Mix between Cadillac CTS and Ford Fusion Click Primo Albany 1700 kgs 301 km/h 11.0 seconds 5 $18000 '90s Buick Century (1, 2), 3rd generation of Cadillac Seville Click Roman's Taxi Albany 1700 kgs 295 km/h 11.4 seconds 5 $20000 2nd generation of Cadillac Seville (1980) Click Schafter Benefactor 1700 kgs 284 km/h 8.6 seconds 5 $25000 Mercedes-Benz W220 Click Sentinel Übermacht 1600 kgs 310 km/h 6.5 seconds 5 $25000 BMW M3 E46, parts of the Lincoln LS Click Stretch Dundreary 2500 kgs 301 km/h 11.0 seconds 5 $25000 extended version of Admiral Click Sultan Karin 1400 kgs 285 km/h 5.6 seconds 5 $35000 front of Subaru Impreza WRX STI; Lexus SI XE1 Click Uranus Vapid 1300 kgs 260 km/h 11.4 seconds 4 $15000 3rd generation of Ford Mustand Click Virgo Dundreary 1600 kgs 234 km/h 12.3 seconds 5 $18000 Lincoln Continental Town Coupe Click Voodoo Declasse 2100 kgs 232 km/h 17.6 seconds 5 $20000 '64s Chevrolet Impala Click Washington Albany 1750 kgs 277 km/h 13.3 seconds 5 $22000 3rd generation of Lincoln Town Car Click Willard Willard 1600 kgs 250 km/h 12.3 seconds 5 $18000 Buick LeSabre 1986 Click
Name Manufacturer Mass Top Speed Acceleration Gears Stat Value Based on Image [IV] Cavalcade Albany 3500 kgs 267 km/h 10.7 seconds 5 $70000 2nd generation of Cadillac Escalade (GMT800) Click Habanero Emperor 2200 kgs 244 km/h 10.7 seconds 5 $32000 Second generation of Lexus RX Click Huntley Sport Vapid 2900 kgs 290 km/h 6.6 seconds 5 $40000 Range Rover Sport Click Ingot Vulcar 1600 kgs 250 km/h 12.3 seconds 4 $10000 VW Passat B4 Click Landstalker Dundreary 2300 kgs 277 km/h 13.3 seconds 5 $30000 Lincoln Navigator Click Patriot Mammoth 4000 kgs 236 km/h 8.4 seconds 4 $50000 Hummer H2 Click Perennial Dinka 2500 kgs 260 km/h 13.3 seconds 5 $22000 Honda Odyssey Click Rancher Declasse 2500 kgs 240 km/h 10.3 seconds 5 $25000 Chevrolet Blazer K5 Click Rebla Übermacht 2300 kgs 266 km/h 10.5 seconds 5 $35000 BMW X5 Click Romero Albany 2800 kgs 222 km/h 13.8 seconds 5 $22000 extended version of Washington Click Solair Willard 2100 kgs 250 km/h 10.7 seconds 5 $20000 Mercury Sable [Station] Wagon, front of a Renault Mégane Click Stratum Zirconium 1900 kgs 277 km/h 11.4 seconds 5 $18000 front is similar to Nissan Skyline GTS R32 Click
Name Manufacturer Mass Top Speed Acceleration Gears Stat Value Based on Image [IV] Faction Willard 1600 kgs 275 km/h 8.0 seconds 5 $18000 Buick Regal Click Fortune Vapid 1900 kgs 295 km/h 8.3 seconds 4 $16000 '89 Ford Thunderbird, taillights of a Lincoln Continental Mark VIII Click Futo Karin 1400 kgs 268 km/h 6.8 seconds 5 $14000 Toyota Corolla Click Sabre Declasse 1700 kgs 285 km/h 8.3 seconds 5 $20000 83's Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS Click Sabre (Rusty) Declasse 1700 kgs 285 km/h 12.3 seconds 5 $20000 83's Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS Click, Click Sultan RS Karin 1400 kgs 300 km/h 4.1 seconds 5 $25000 radiator grill/healights: Toyota Altezza RS200, rear: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV Click
Name Manufacturer Mass Top Speed Acceleration Gears Stat Value Based on Image [IV] Banshee Bravado 1500 kgs 339 km/h 4.3 seconds 5 $80000 Dodga Viper SRT10, headlights: BMW Z8 Click Comet Pfister 1450 kgs 347 km/h 4.5 seconds 5 $60000 Porsche 911 Click Coquette Inuetero 1600 kgs 344 km/h 4.2 seconds 5 $41000 Chevrolet Corvette C5 Click Feltzer Benefactor 1400 kgs 287 km/h 6.7 seconds 5 $30000 Mercedes-Benz R 230 Click Infernus Pecassi 1700 kgs 342 km/h 4.3 seconds 5 $100000 front: Lamborghini Murciélago, rear: Pagani Zonda Click Super GT Dewbauchee 1700 kgs 328 km/h 4.9 seconds 5 $110000 front: Aston Martin DB9 Click Turismo Grotti 1500 kgs 344 km/h 5.0 seconds 5 $110000 Ferari 360 Modena Click
Name Manufacturer Mass Top speed Acceleration Gears Stat Value Based on Image [IV] Dukes Imponte 1700 kgs 252 km/h 6.1 seconds 4 $22000 '69s Dodge Charger, features of '69s Pontiac GTO Click Ruiner Imponte 1700 kgs 307 km/h 6.0 seconds 5 $19000 Click Sabre GT Declasse 1700 kgs 288 km/h 6.0 seconds 6 $25000 '70s Olsmobile Cutless 442 Click Stallion Classique 1600 kgs 270 km/h 6.7 seconds 5 $22000 Oldsmobile Cutlass 1969 Click Vigero Declasse 1700 kgs 252 km/h 6.8 seconds 5 $18000 '69s Chevrolet Camaro Click Vigero (Rusty) Declasse 1700 kgs 252 km/h 9.4 seconds 5 $18000 '69s Chevrolet Camaro Click, Click Vincent Maibatsu 1550 kgs 250 km/h 8.3 seconds 5 $20000 Mitsubishi Galant EA0, rear of a BMW 850i Click
Name Manufacturer Mass Top Speed Acceleration Gears Stat Value Based on Image [IV] Airtug HVY 1400 kgs 252 km/h 30.7 seconds 5 $15000 Tug MT80-1 Click Benson Vapid 7500 kgs 203 km/h 16.8 seconds 5 $40000 Sterling LT9501 Click Bobcat Vapid 2500 kgs 218 km/h 8.5 seconds 5 $25000 3rd generation of Chevrolet C Series Click Boxville Brute 3000 kgs 179 km/h 13.6 seconds 5 $18000 Chevrolet Step Van Click Burrito Declasse 2500 kgs 244 km/h 9.9 seconds 5 $22000 Chevrolet Astro Click Cavalcade FXT Albany 3500 kgs 244 km/h 11.3 seconds 5 $55000 Cadillac Escalade EXT Click Contender Vapid 2500 kgs 256 km/h 8.1 seconds 5 $25000 Ford Explorer Sport Trac & Chevrolet Avalanche GMT900 Click Flatbed MTL 12000 kgs 223 km/h 20.0 seconds 6 $40000 Peterbilt 378 Click Forklift HVY 500 kgs 47 km/h 3.4 seconds 1 $25000 Click Moonbeam Declasse 2500 kgs 250 km/h 16.8 seconds 5 $22000 1st generation of Chevrolet Astro Click Minivan Vapid 2300 kgs 254 km/h 13.8 seconds 4 $20000 Chrysler Voyager Click Mr. Tasty Brute 3000 kgs 195 km/h 18.5 seconds 5 $22000 Boxville Click Mule Maibatsu 5500 kgs 156 km/h 21.0 seconds 6 $25000 Mitsubishi Fuso Click Packer MTL 12000 kgs 180 km/h 22.4 seconds 7 $40000 Kenworth K100 Click Phantom Jobuilt 10000 kgs 277 km/h 11.4 seconds 7 $40000 Peterbilt 379 Click Pony Brute 2500 kgs 203 km/h 16.8 seconds 5 $18000 Chevrolet G30 Click Ripley HVY 9500 kgs 80 km/h 11.6 seconds 3 $25000 Douglas DC12 Aircraft Tractor Click Speedo Vapid 2500 kgs 234 km/h 14.3 seconds 5 $20000 Chevrolet Express Click Steed Vapid 5500 kgs 158 km/h 20.5 seconds 5 $22000 Ford Econoline Click Yankee Vapid 11000 kgs 180 km/h 22.4 seconds 6 $30000 Ford F700 Click
Name Manufacturer Mass Top Speed Acceleration Gears Stat Value Based on Image [IV] Ambulance Brute 2500 kgs 277 km/h 7.8 seconds 5 $40000 front is based on Burrito Click Biff HVY 9000 kgs 195 km/h 18.5 seconds 5 $40000 '98s Mack RD 688 or '00s Kenworth T800 Click Bus Brute 7500 kgs 293 km/h 13.9 seconds 6 $40000 Neoplan AN440 Click Cabby Vapid 2200 kgs 277 km/h 11.4 seconds 5 $25000 Minivan Click FIB Buffalo Bravado 1550 kgs 305 km/h 5.5 seconds 5 $25000 Buffalo Click Firetruck MTL 7500 kgs 285 km/h 9.4 seconds 5 $40000 Ferrara 2003 Click N.O.O.S.E. Cruiser Vapid 1700 kgs 313 km/h 6.3 seconds 5 $25000 1st generation of Crown Victoria Click N.O.O.S.E. Enforcer Brute 6500 kgs 226 km/h 15.6 seconds 5 $40000 Stockade Click N.O.O.S.E. Patriot Mammoth 1700 kgs 305 km/h 5.5 seconds 5 $25000 Patriot Click Police-Cruiser Vapid 1700 kgs 313 km/h 6.3 seconds 5 $25000 1st generation of Crown Victoria Click Police-Patrol Declasse 4000 kgs 268 km/h 6.3 seconds 4 $25000 Merit Click Police Stockade Brute 6500 kgs 226 km/h 15.6 seconds 5 $40000 Stockade Click Stockade Brute 6500 kgs 226 km/h 15.6 seconds 5 $40000 International 4700 Click Taxi Declasse 1900 kgs 267 km/h 10.7 seconds 5 $25000 1st generation of Crown Victoria Click Taxi Declasse 1900 kgs 267 km/h 10.7 seconds 5 $25000 Merit Click, Click Trashmaster Unkown 6500 kgs 160 km/h 19.9 seconds 6 $22000 Mack TerraPro Click
Name Manufacturer Mass Top Speed Acceleration Gears Stat Value Based on Image [IV] Freeway Liberty City Choppers 300 kgs 216 km/h 6.9 seconds 5 $20000 Harley-Davidson Fatboy 2007 Click Faggio Faggio 200 kgs 101 km/h 12.3 seconds 4 $7000 Piaggio NRG Click Hellfury Western Motorcycle Company 300 kgs 216 km/h 6.9 seconds 5 $25000 West Coast Chopper El Diablo Click NRG900 Shitzu 250 kgs 300 km/h 4.4 seconds 5 $25000 Kawasaki ZX-6R ZZR-600 Click, Click PCJ600 Shitzu 250 kgs 261 km/h 4.4 seconds 5 $20000 Triumpf Speed Triple Click, Click Sanchez Maibatsu 200 kgs 234 km/h 6.9 seconds 4 $12000 Yamaha YZ250 Click Zombie Liberty City Choppers 300 kgs 216 km/h 6.9 seconds 5 $25000 Harley-Davidson Rocker C Click
Name Mass Stat Value Based on Image [IV] Dinghy 2000 kgs $40000 Rigid Hull Inflatable Boat Click Jetmax 5000 kgs $40000 Click Marquis 12200 kgs $40000 Click Predator 3000 kgs $40000 Click Reefer 8200 kgs $40000 Click Squalo 3000 kgs $40000 Click Tropic 5000 kgs $40000 Click Tug Boat 50000 kgs $40000 Click
Name Based on Image [IV] Annihilator S-70 Blackhawk Click Maverick Bell 407 Click Police Maverick Bell 407 Click Helitours Maverick Bell 407 Click
Name Based on Image [IV] Cablecar Roosevelt Island Tramway Click Subway New York City Subway Click
- Android likes this
Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:27 PM Edited by Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian, 06 September 2013 - 10:15 PM.
Weapon Slot 1
Weapon Slot 2 Name Image [IV] Price of Weapon Damage Baseball Bat Click $5 1 Knife Click - 1
Weapon Slot 3 Name Based on Image [IV] Price of Weapon Cost per magazine Target Range Weapon Range Reload Clipsize Damage Accuracy Ammunition Limit Rate of Fire Pistol Glock 17 Click $600 $35 45.0 50.0 2 sec 17 25 decent 1500 200 RPM Desert Eagle Desert Eagle Click $1500 $100 45.0 50.0 2 sec 9 40 decent 1500 200 RPM
Weapon Slot 4 Name Based on Image [IV] Price of Weapon Cost per magazine Target Range Weapon Range Reload Clipsize Damage Accuracy Ammunition Limit Rate of Fire Pump Shotgun Winchester 1300 Click $1200 $100 35.0 35.0 2.9 sec 8 20 poor 80 50 RPM Combat Shotgun Berreta 1201 FP Click $2500 $200 35.0 40.0 2.9 sec 10 10 poor 80 150 RPM
Weapon Slot 5 Name Based on Image [IV] Price of Weapon Cost per magazine Target Range Weapon Range Reload Clipsize Damage Accuracy Ammunition Limit Rate of Fire Micro-SMG Micro Uzi Click $1200 $100 45.0 50.0 2.2 sec 50 20 decent 1200 650 RPM SMG SW MP-10 Click $2500 $150 55.0 60.0 1.7 sec 30 20 good 1200 650 RPM
Weapon Slot 6 Name Based on Image [IV] Price of Weapon Cost per magazine Target Range Weapon Range Reload Clipsize Damage Accuracy Ammunition Limit Rate of Fire Assault Rifle AK-47 Click $3500 $80 55.0 65.0 2.1 sec 30 30 decent 600 450 RPM Carbine Rifle M4 Carbine Click $5000 $100 65.0 70.0 2.1 sec 30 30 good 600 450 RPM
Weapon Slot 7 Name Based on Image [IV] Price of Weapon Cost per magazine Target Range Weapon Range Reload Clipsize Damage Accuracy Ammunition Limit Rate of Fire Sniper Rifle M40A1 Click $6000 $800 50.0 1500.0 1.3 sec 10 20 great 50 55 RPM Combat Sniper PSG-1 Click $8500 $500 50.0 1500.0 2.1 sec 10 20 great 50 170 RPM
Weapon Slot 8 Name Based on Image [IV] Price of Weapon Cost per magazine Target Range Weapon Range Reload Clipsize Damage Accuracy Ammunition Limit Rate of Fire Rocket Launcher RPG-7 Click $15000 $5000 50.0 100.0 2.1 sec 1 explosive decent 8 20 RPM
Weapon Slot 9 Name Based on Image [IV] Price of Weapon Damage Ammunition Limit Rate of Fire Grenade Mk2 Grenade Click $1000 explosive 25 30 RPM Molotov Cocktail - Click $500 fire 25 30 RPM Object - - - - - 30 RPM
Important: The damage statistics seem to work on a per projectile basis and since buckshot spreads, the actual damage would depend on the number of particles which hit the target.
- Android likes this
Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:28 PM Edited by Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian, 20 August 2013 - 05:35 PM.
|Mission Number||Name of Mission||Reward||Contact||PS3 Savegame Download||PC Savegame Download|
|1||The Cousins Bellic||$0||Roman||Download||Download|
|2||It's Your Call||$30||Roman||Download||Download|
|3||Three's a Crowd||$0||Roman||Download||Download|
|8||Bull in a China Shop||$50||Vlad||Download||Download|
|9||Hung Out to Dry||$120||Vlad||Download||Download|
|11||Ivan the Not so Terrible||$200||Vlad||Download||Download|
|12||Concrete Jungle||$200||Little Jacob||Download||Download|
|14||Crime and Punishment||$200||Roman||Download||Download|
|15||Do You Have Protection?||$400||Faustin||Download||Download|
|19||No Love Lost||$600||Faustin||Download||Download|
|20||Rigged to Blow||$600||Faustin||Download||Download|
|21||Search and Delete||$3500||Brucie||Download||Download|
|22||Easy as Can Be||$3500||Brucie||Download||Download|
|23||The Master and the Molotov||$125||Dimitri Rascalov||Download||Download|
|24||Russian Revolution||Geen||Dimitri Rascalov||Download||Download|
|25||Roman's Sorrow||New savehouse||Roman||Download||Download|
|26||Escuela of the Streets||$1000||Manny Escuela||Download||Download|
|27||Street Sweeper||$1100||Manny Escuela||Download||Download|
|28||Out of the Closet...||$0||Brucie||Download||Download|
|29||Luck of the Irish||$1500||Elizabeta Torres||Download||Download|
|30||Blow Your Cover||$2000||Elizabeta Torres||Download||Download|
|31||Destruction for Beginners||$6500||Playboy X||Download||Download|
|32||...Out of the Closet||$6750||Brucie||Download||Download|
|33||No. 1||Comet & available Race Missions||Brucie||Download||Download|
|34||The Puerto Rico Connection||$1500||Manny Escuela||Download||Download|
|35||The Snow Storm||$2500||Elizabeta Torres||Download||Download|
|36||Photo Shoot||$6750||Playboy X||Download||Download|
|37||Ruff Rider||$6000||Dwayne Forge||Download||Download|
|38||Have a Heart||$3000||Elizabeta Torres||Download||Download|
|39||Undress to Kill||$6250||Dwayne Forge||Download||Download|
|40||Wrong is Right||$6500||United Liberty Paper Contact||Download||Download|
|41||Portrait of a Killer||$6750||United Liberty Paper Contact||Download||Download|
|42||The Holland Play...||$0||Playboy X||Download||Download|
|44||Call and Collect||$1000||Francis McReary||Download||Download|
|45||Final Interview...||$0||Francis McReary||Download||Download|
|46||...Final Interview||$1000||Francis McReary||Download||Download|
|47||...The Holland Play||Playboy X's savehouse|
|48||Harbouring a Grudge||$8000||Patrick McReary||Download||Download|
|49||Waste Not Want Knots||$8000||Patrick McReary||Download||Download|
|50||Three Leaf Clover||$250,000 + hood||Patrick McReary||Download||Download|
|51||Holland Nights||$3000||Francis McReary||Download||Download|
|54||Actions Speak Louder than Words||$9000||Gerald McReary||Download||Download|
|55||I Need Your Clothes, Your Boats, and Your Motorcycle||$9250||Gerald McReary||Download||Download|
|56||A Long Way to Fall||$8500||Ray Boccino||Download||Download|
|57||Taking in the Trash||$9000||Ray Boccino||Download||Download|
|59||Tunnel of Death||$7000||Derrick McReary||Download||Download|
|60||Blood Brothers||$10,000||Francis McReary|
|62||Dust Off||$7000||United Liberty Paper Contact||Download||Download|
|63||Museum Piece||$9500||Ray Boccino||Download||Download|
|65||Paper Trail||$7500||United Liberty Paper Contact||Download||Download|
|66||No Way on the Subway||$9500||Ray Boccino||Download||Download|
|67||Weekend at Florian's||$0||Niko Bellic||Download||Download|
|68||Late Checkout||$11,000||Ray Boccino||Download||Download|
|69||Hating the Haters||$6000||Bernie Crane||Download||Download|
|70||Union Drive||$6250||Bernie Crane||Download||Download|
|71||Truck Hustle||$11,000||Phil Bell||Download||Download|
|72||Buoys Ahoy||$6500||Bernie Crane||Download||Download|
|73||Pegorino's Pride||$10,500||Jimmy Pegorino||Download||Download|
|76||I'll Take Her...||$0||Gerald McReary||Download||Download|
|77||...I'll Take Her||$9500||Gerald McReary||Download||Download|
|78||She's a keeper||$9750||Gerald McReary||Download||Download|
|79||Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend||$0||Gerald McReary||Download||Download|
|80||Dining Out||$13,250||Jon Gravelli||Download||Download|
|81||Liquidize the Assets||$14,500||Jon Gravelli||Download||Download|
|82||Catch the Wave||$7500||Phil Bell||Download||Download|
|84||To Live and Die in Alderney||$12,000||Phil Bell||Download||Download|
|86||Pest Control...||$0||Jimmy Pegorino||Download||Download|
|87||...Pest Control||$14,500||Jimmy Pegorino||Download||Download|
|88||That Special Someone||$0||Niko Bellic||Download||Download|
|89||One Last Thing...||$0||Jimmy Pegorino||Download||Download|
|90||A Dish Served Cold|
|91||Mr. & Mrs. Bellic|
|92||Out of Commission||$250,000||Niko Bellic||Download||Download|
All savegame files you can download here are compressed in ZIP or RAR files. I recommend you to open them with the program WinRAR which you can download on the official page.
Q: I want to use a GTA IV savegame for the PlayStation 3, what should I do?
A: Download one of the savegames of the PS3 column and then open the ZIP file. You have to put the folder that is in the SAVEDATA-folder on a USB-Stick or an external harddrive. Then connect the USB-Stick or the external harddrive with the PlayStation 3. After you've done this, navigate to 'Game' in 'Utilities for stored data', select 'USB-Device' and then you should be able to see the savegame(s). Select the savegame with the 'triangle'-button and choose copy then. The savegame should be now available in the first savegame slot of GTA IV. If something doesn't work the way it should, then feel free to ask in this topic or in the pinned GTA IV PS3 Save Games topic.
Q: I want to use a GTA IV savegame for PC, what should I do?
A: First of all, it is important that you that you back up the following folders, depended on what operating system you have:
• Windows XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\XLive
C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Local Settings\Application Data\Rockstar Games
• Windows Vista and Windows 7:
Download the savegame(s) you need, then download the newest version of XLiveLess on its official page here and install all files of XLiveLess in the root folder of GTA IV. If you have finally installed it, then you can not play online anymore. So basically, you are forced to play the singleplayer. The savegames are usually located in the folders I have enumerated above, however, they are located in the following folders after installing XLiveLess:
• Windows XP:
USERNAME\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA IV\savegames\
• Windows Vista or Windows 7:
USERNAME\My Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA IV\savegames\
It is again depended on what operating system you have, and these are now the folders where you insert the downloaded GTA IV savegame(s). It should work now and if anything doesn't work, then feel free to ask in this topic!
- Android likes this
Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:29 PM Edited by Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian, 08 June 2013 - 08:50 PM.
- Android likes this
Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:30 PM Edited by Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian, 20 August 2013 - 09:15 PM.
Unlike in the III-era GTAs, you need to use your mobile phone in IV in order to active cheats. Access the keypad of the phone, and then enter one of the following cheat codes to activate the cheat you need. If the code is correct, which you will notice when a pop-up on the top left of the screen appears that tells you that you have activated a cheat, a new menu option called "Cheats" will appear, and it contains a list of all cheats you have used thus far. I suggest you to not save the game after you have used any cheat as it can possibly cause trouble later in the game. So, for example you are not able to earn certain archievements anymore.
|Grand Theft Auto IV|
|Full Health & Armour||482-555-0100|
|Full Health, Armour & Ammunition||482-555-0100|
|Weapon Set 1||486-555-0150|
|Weapon Set 2||486-555-0100|
|Wanted Level Down||267-555-0100|
|Wanted Level Up||267-555-0150|
|Spawn FIB Buffalo||227-555-0100|
|Spawn Super GT||227-555-0168|
The first add-on of GTA IV, The Lost and Damned to be exact, contains 6 new cheats and all of them are vehicle spawn cheats that you can only use exclusively in that add-on. Activating cheats works in the add-on the exact same way as in the main game. Cheats that were included in the original game can be also used next to the new ones.
|The Lost and Damned|
|Spawn Hakuchou Custom||245-555-0199|
|Spawn Double T Custom||245-555-0125|
|Spawn Gang Burrito||826-555-0150|
The second and last add-on of GTA IV, called The Ballad of Gay Tony, contains 10 new cheats, and as in IV and The Lost and Damned, you can activate the cheats with the keypad of the mobile phone. You can not use the cheats of the first add-on, however, you can use the cheats of the original game.
|The Ballad of Gay Tony|
|Spawn Bullet GT||227-555-9666|
|Weapon Set 2||486-555-0100|
- Android likes this
Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:31 PM Edited by Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian, 20 August 2013 - 09:15 PM.
|Grand Theft Auto IV|
|#1||GTA IV Patch 22.214.171.124||Download Patch 126.96.36.199||General|
• Fix bug for crash on legal screen for non-English fonts
• Reduce audio memory allocations reserved for features that are disabled on low memory systems
• Fix a bug that prevented Windows Vista from launching title update
• Restore proper aspect ratio after watching a video in full screen in the Video Editor Gallery
• Default Blur filter to "ON" for systems with less than 1.4 Gigs of System Memory
• The screen no longer flickers during the transition from interior to exterior
• After alt-tabbing the radar will no longer appear squished
• Particles are no longer flickering for smoke from vents and chimneys
• Corrupt textures and black dots fixed when using a Radeon HD 3850.
• Fixed case where a clip may not precisely end at the time specified by the right extent that has been adjusted by the user.
• Fixed issues with specific sounds still playing while clip playback was paused.
• Fixed issue where a clip marker could no longer be selected or dragged.
• Fixed cases where the camera would not switch properly from one type to the next while editing a clip.
• Fixed issues with the world and world interiors not drawing correctly on clip playback.
Video Editor UI
• Added support for using directional keys to navigate clips on the clip page.
• Fixed issue where user text could become un-editable.
• General fixes for cutting and pasting clips in the video editor.
• Fixed issues where some keys would not be drawn correctly for languages other than English.
• Fixed case where clip thumbnails would no longer draw correctly.
• Fixed general stability issues with the video editor.
• Can now map right click to any movement controls.
• Game will no longer hang if you recover an account when trying to create a manual save.
• Controls for bowling fixed when using mouse and keyboard with certain mice.
• Fixed crash when skipping track on Independence FM, caused low frame rate after restart.
• Fix a crash after running benchmark test as mission failed.
• Fixed a potential crash after returning Benchmark Results.
• Fixed bug where phone answered itself positively with no user input.
• Optimized memory requirements for video renderer. Fixes long 720p and 1080p video renders.
• Fixed issues where the game could potentially crash while rendering a video.
• Game now supports Direct Input PC gamepads (ie.)
o Logitech Cordless Rumble Pad 2
o Logitech Rumble Pad
o Logitech Dual Action
o Saitek P2500
• Include Multi-GPU support
• Game setting no longer reverts to default when the game is exited while already minimized
• Alt-Tabbing during cutscenes no longer causes water to rise through ground.
• Fix bug where PC clock speed is modified after game startup causing everything to run in double time
• Player’s character model no longer resets itself when exiting the game.
• Instances of players getting stuck on the next game screen have been eliminated.
• Fix for load game not returning correctly from Party Mode.
• Custom lobby searches for Supercar races have been corrected.
• LAN game custom lobby behavior corrected on exit.
|#2||GTA IV Patch 188.8.131.52/184.108.40.206/220.127.116.11||Download Patch 18.104.22.168||GRAPHICS FIXES / ADDITIONS:|
• Graphics Menu:
o Added "Water Quality", "Shadow Quality" and "Reflection Resolution" sliders in graphics menu.
o Added "Definition" and "VSync" toggles in graphics menu.
• Rendering optimizations.
• VSync optimizations.
• Nvidia 7000 series:
o Mirrors fixed
PATCH 1 FIXES:
• Direct input device support is now disabled by default and can only be enabled with the commandline: "-usedirectinput"
• Supported Controllers:
o Logitech Dual Action
o Logitech RumblePad 2
o Logitech Cordless RumblePad 2
o Saitek P2500
• Supported Wheels:
Note: Controls are unmapped, user must map controls using Manufacturer's mapping software.
o Logitech G25 Racing Wheel
o Logitech Wingman Formula GP Wheel
o Logitech MOMO Racing
o MOMO Force
o Driving Force Pro
o Driving Force
o Formula Force
• Added Commandline "-notimefix" which will help some users who are experiencing the fast/slow gameplay issue after patch 1 was applied.
• Fixed a bug that caused some users to experience endless looping audio effects after Patch 1 was applied.
• Benchmark was disabling sounds after Patch 1 was applied, this is now fixed.
• Unable to load game fixed - For some users, a DOS window would open and close immediately upon Game Launch, GTA IV would never launch.
• Hang on Initial Game Loading Screen fixed - Some users experienced Character Art Loading screens in an endless loop.
• Certain causes of the RESC10 error have been fixed (Alt-Tab, change resolution). If you experience an RESC10 error, you must restart.
• Certain Instances of the "GRAND THEFT AUTO IV has encountered a problem and needs to close" error have been fixed.
• Naming clips is now mandatory on Export
• Legitimate players being kicked from Multiplayer matches has been fixed.
GENERAL ADDITIONS / FIXES:
• Wireless 360 controllers not functioning - Triggers were full on/off, fixed.
• In the Options menu accessed from the Title Screen a “Game” section has been added with the ability to turn Clip capture on/off.
|#3||GTA IV Patch 22.214.171.124/126.96.36.199/188.8.131.52||Download Patch 184.108.40.206||GRAPHICS:|
• Interior Lights for ATI 1900 series cards:
o All light sources appear for users with 1900 series ATI cards. (ie. Pool Mini Game)
o ALT-TAB fixed
• Graphics Settings:
o Added menu option " OFF " for Reflection quality
o Added menu option " OFF " for Shadow quality
• Physics optimizations to improve situations with heavy physics calculations (ie. 32 player races)
• Graphical Performance Optimizations
• NAT Type detection:
o Detect if user has a " strict " NAT and displays message for user
• Voice chat is received even if your microphone is turned off
• Keyboard / Mouse:
o Remapping restrictions removed
o Allow Enter, Backspace, and Arrow keys to be remapped by user
o Allow multiple mouse buttons to be mapped
• Enable/Disable DirectInput in Menu:
o Users can now activate/deactivate Direct Input devices from "Controls" menu.
o If commandline "-usedirectinput" is active, it will override pause menu setting.
• Use 2 direct input devices simultaneously (ie. Wheel and Gamepad):
o Users can now use 2 different controllers at once, including 1 XInput and 1 Direct Input device.
• Added more Direct Input / XInput device support:
o Saitek P380/P480/P580/P990
o Saitek PS1000/PS2700/P3200/P3600
o Gravis Eliminator Shock gamepad
• Detect modified files and prevent users from entering multiplayer if found:
o Game will prompt with a message after blocking user with modified data files from entering multiplayer
o Should prevent multiplayer access from cell phone and GFWL join in progress
• Scroll Bar improved response:
o Tweaked to respond better to keyboard inputs
• Sped up load times for users with many clips
TITLE UPDATE 2 FIXES:
• Return of Hot Dog Stands and other props:
o Missing hot dog vendors, fences, gates, pylons should be present throughout the world.
• Scrolling signboards:
o Activate missing scrolling signboard text (ie. highway signs, Star Junction, Clock Tower Sign)
• ALT-TAB pauses game during cutscenes:
o Cutscenes should now pause and resume correctly after an ALT-TAB task switch. Audio remains in sync.
GENERAL ADDITIONS / FIXES:
• Mismatched MODO/Perseus Clothing:
o Fixed a bug when Niko mixes clothing from Perseus and Modo
• 360 Controller Texture:
o Controller image should be visible in Controller Configuration screen
|#4||GTA IV Patch 220.127.116.11/18.104.22.168||Download Patch 22.214.171.124||Maintenance Update:|
• Resource management adjustments based on the operating system detected.
|#5||GTA IV Patch 126.96.36.199||GENERAL:|
• Convert all region SKU's into the same SKU.
• Include support for all languages within single exe.
• Allow controls to be double mapped on keyboard.
• Added option in controls menu to disable mouse controls in helicopters.
• Adjust keyboard control sensitivity in hood cam view in vehicles.
• Security Updates to deter cheating in multiplayer.
• Hosts can now immediately Kick users from their games in Lobby and in game via Cell phone without having to rely on peer voting.
• Fixed a bug in Cops 'n Crooks mode where Host would drop out and prevent remaining players from leaving game.
|#6||GTA IV Patch 188.8.131.52/184.108.40.206/220.127.116.11||Download Patch 18.104.22.168||Rockstar Games Social Club|
• Remove Rockstar Games Social Club application
• Separate RGSC application no longer required to launch game
• Social Club login now occurs during the launch process
• A new, less memory-intensive, and better-looking scalable shadow solution has been implemented
• Enhanced Night Shadows added with user-selectable level of detail (replaces Shadow Density)
• Rendering optimizations have been made to improve performance, particularly when enabling shadows
• User-configurable graphics settings have been added for shadow control
• Improved memory management
• New system-intensive benchmarks have been added under the Graphics menu
• User gameplay captures can be used for benchmarking using the command line
• Enhanced security to isolate users from cheaters and hackers
• Provide in-game support to purchase "The Lost and Damned" and "The Ballad of Gay Tony" (Not available in Russian/Japanese Versions)
• Vehicle shadows re-enabled between 8pm and 6am
• Fix floating street textures
• Pedestrians in vehicles appear further out from the player to allow for long range sniping
• The Moon has been implemented with simulated lunar phases
• Fixed garbled text in Japanese Multiplayer menus
• "RESC 10" error fix for specific hardware configurations
|#7||GTA IV Patch 22.214.171.124/126.96.36.199/188.8.131.52||Download Patch 184.108.40.206||• fixed a bug causing tree leaves to look transparent|
• fixed a bug that prevented uploading of rendered videos to Social Club when attaching certain music tracks
• fixed for clip capture "OFF" slowdowns occurring when near water's edge
• exposed "detonate" in custom key mapping options menu for Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned so users can remap "down" arrow key
|Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City|
|#1||GTA EfLC Patch 220.127.116.11||Download Patch 18.104.22.168||• Performance|
o Improved memory management
• Bug Fixes
o "RESC 10" error fix for specific hardware configurations
|#2||GTA EfLC Patch 22.214.171.124||Download Patch 126.96.36.199||• fixed a bug causing tree leaves to look transparent|
• fixed a bug that prevented uploading of rendered videos to Social Club when attaching music tracks from The Ballad of Gay Tony
• fixed for clip capture "OFF" slowdowns occurring when near water's edge
• fixed for slowdown occurring when getting in a boat during "Sexy Time" mission in The Ballad of Gay Tony
• exposed "detonate" in custom key mapping options menu for Lost and Damned so users can remap "down" arrow key
• EFLC now has it's own settings file called "SETTINGS_EFLC.CFG" to avoid possible conflicts with GTA IV installation
- Android likes this
Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:36 PM Edited by 0909090, 03 February 2013 - 02:38 PM.
Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:19 PM
|QUOTE (0909090 @ Sunday, Feb 3 2013, 14:36)|
|You should mention Celestial Hyena in "Special Thanks" for original idea of making database. Well you were inspired by him, weren't you?|
I actually wanted to do the database some time ago but I forgot about it. I remembered that I wanted to do the IV database exactly on the day when GTA V was delayed.
I made some progress, it's not much because I haven't worked on it at all yesterday and not all too much the day before but I have already completed the 'Sedans & Compacts' table in the vehicle section and I'm almost done with the weapons section. What do you think guys, should I add all the content from The Lost And Damned and The Ballad Of Gay Tony after I have finished the data of the original game? Suggestions are always welcome, remember that!
Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:09 PM
Also you should definitely add TLaD and TBoGT's content separately if you have the time to do so.
Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:03 PM Edited by Kifflom112, 07 February 2013 - 08:06 PM.
Also add Serrano to SUV's.
Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:10 PM
Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:36 PM
Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:27 AM
Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:04 AM
Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:41 PM Edited by Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian, 03 March 2013 - 09:45 PM.
Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:04 PM
psst there is a broken BB Code in the Save game section.
Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:38 PM
Also, I think the Primo has some Cadillac Seville mixed in there (it's an Albany afterall).
Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:04 AM
There's something that bugs me though. Vehicles > Muscle Cars > Buffalo - GTA IV only has the F.I.B. Buffalo but not the normal Buffalo which you can only find in TBoGT.
Posted 01 April 2013 - 01:19 PM
That will be very helpfull for playing GTA IV
Posted 20 August 2013 - 09:29 PM
Posted 21 August 2013 - 06:36 PM
Also, you should get a helpfulness award, you're a very helpful member. Keep up the good work
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users