37 replies to this topic
universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:13 PM

user posted image

Hey all, it's me again. I recently posted in the social club if I should repost my concept thread/wiki in here, and they told me to go for it if I "zero in" on the literary parts, so to speak. Well, without further ado, here's all the missions and literary bits I made. Suggestions, feedback, and constructive criticism is welcome!

Missions

1. Coming Apart At Every Nail (Will/1st Mission)
2. The Nathan Fillion Express (Jamie)

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:53 PM

I just read the first mission, there is a common misconception about scripts.The format is different to many believe, this is an example.

You
Will: If you want me, the only way you're getting me is in a bodybag!

The real format of this should be on seperate lines(see below)

Will
If you want me, the only way you're getting me is in a bodybag!

The first line is always the speaker, you can add more information like if they are onscreen or not.

You
Will: You know why the dog wags the tail? Because the dog is smarter than the tail...know what that means? That means the whole controls whatever is secondary. In this case, I was the dog, and the competition was the tail. I reckon that if I took a day off...you know...enjoy myself, everything would've been the same as it was all the other days. But not today, evidently.

Here, this is an example where you could use the VO/OS technique.
VO - Voice Over
OS - Off-Screen
I will show you how this should be set out (see below)

Will (VO)
You know why the dog wags the tail? Because the dog is smarter than the tail...know what that means? That means the whole controls whatever is secondary. In this case, I was the dog, and the competition was the tail. I reckon that if I took a day off...you know...enjoy myself, everything would've been the same as it was all the other days. But not today, evidently.

See that makes more sense and you dont need to say that he narrates. And personally, I prefer to center the text and speech. You can post the missions here you know, you don't have to just put links. biggrin.gif

That's all I can say for now, I will come back with some more later today. tounge.gif

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:03 PM

QUOTE (VProductions @ Saturday, Feb 2 2013, 08:53)
I just read the first mission, there is a common misconception about scripts.The format is different to many believe, this is an example.

You
Will: If you want me, the only way you're getting me is in a bodybag!

The real format of this should be on seperate lines(see below)

Will
If you want me, the only way you're getting me is in a bodybag!

The first line is always the speaker, you can add more information like if they are onscreen or not.

You
Will: You know why the dog wags the tail? Because the dog is smarter than the tail...know what that means? That means the whole controls whatever is secondary. In this case, I was the dog, and the competition was the tail. I reckon that if I took a day off...you know...enjoy myself, everything would've been the same as it was all the other days. But not today, evidently.

Here, this is an example where you could use the VO/OS technique.
VO - Voice Over
OS - Off-Screen
I will show you how this should be set out (see below)

Will (VO)
You know why the dog wags the tail? Because the dog is smarter than the tail...know what that means? That means the whole controls whatever is secondary. In this case, I was the dog, and the competition was the tail. I reckon that if I took a day off...you know...enjoy myself, everything would've been the same as it was all the other days. But not today, evidently.

See that makes more sense and you dont need to say that he narrates. And personally, I prefer to center the text and speech. You can post the missions here you know, you don't have to just put links. biggrin.gif

That's all I can say for now, I will come back with some more later today. tounge.gif

Hey dude, thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it icon14.gif The reason as to why I format the way I do is that I'm used to it, and I personally think it's easier to read (That's my opinion, though). And as far as posting the missions and links, I would rather post them on the wiki itself and post links to it, as Wiki formatting and GTAForums formatting is very different.

Anyway, thank you for the feedback, I appreciate it. I probably won't do any missions for a while, but I'll sure be posting articles to make the "world" bigger. For example, here's one I did of the protagonist. I think I did good, but then again, I don't want to get a big head! lol.gif

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:10 PM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Saturday, Feb 2 2013, 14:03)

Hey dude, thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it icon14.gif The reason as to why I format the way I do is that I'm used to it, and I personally think it's easier to read (That's my opinion, though). And as far as posting the missions and links, I would rather post them on the wiki itself and post links to it, as Wiki formatting and GTAForums formatting is very different.

Anyway, thank you for the feedback, I appreciate it. I probably won't do any missions for a while, but I'll sure be posting articles to make the "world" bigger. For example, here's one I did of the protagonist. I think I did good, but then again, I don't want to get a big head! lol.gif

Happy to help tounge.gif . The protagonist page wont work, it says please log in. sad.gif

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:25 PM

QUOTE (VProductions @ Saturday, Feb 2 2013, 09:10)
QUOTE (universetwisters @ Saturday, Feb 2 2013, 14:03)

Hey dude, thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it  icon14.gif   The reason as to why I format the way I do is that I'm used to it, and I personally think it's easier to read (That's my opinion, though). And as far as posting the missions and links, I would rather post them on the wiki itself and post links to it, as Wiki formatting and GTAForums formatting is very different.

Anyway, thank you for the feedback, I appreciate it. I probably won't do any missions for a while, but I'll sure be posting articles to make the "world" bigger. For example, here's one I did of the protagonist. I think I did good, but then again, I don't want to get a big head!  lol.gif

Happy to help tounge.gif . The protagonist page wont work, it says please log in. sad.gif

Try it now, I had to change some of the settings around

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:19 PM

Yes it's great

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:37 PM

My boy universe is an OG Nigga right here, no doubt.

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:43 PM

QUOTE (orbitalraindrops @ Saturday, Feb 2 2013, 18:37)

Hell yeah second that tounge2.gif

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:47 AM

QUOTE (VProductions @ Saturday, Feb 2 2013, 13:43)
QUOTE (orbitalraindrops @ Saturday, Feb 2 2013, 18:37)

Hell yeah second that tounge2.gif

Woah, never knew I was an "OG"! lol.gif Thanks for the support guys, and be sure to tell your fellow amigos about Bedford. It's a nice place wink.gif

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Talented Writer 2013
    Best Story/Poem 2013 "The Storm"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2011 "Justice in Flames"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2010 "City of Lies"

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:25 AM

I'm not sure about this - I have a feeling that linkin to external sites the way you are is against the rules - why aren you posting it here like everyone else? Just posting a 'link topic' is a strange way of doing it

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:48 PM

QUOTE (Mokrie Dela @ Sunday, Feb 3 2013, 06:25)
I'm not sure about this - I have a feeling that linkin to external sites the way you are is against the rules - why aren you posting it here like everyone else? Just posting a 'link topic' is a strange way of doing it

I'll check the rules and see what's what

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:06 PM

wiki is easier than gtaf to set out etc. tounge.gif

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:30 PM

GTA: Bedford Mission 3

Fencing

Will and Jamie are at the dinner table, sorting through the duffle bag full of model trains Will stole from Nathan Fillion

Jamie: Of all the people in the world. I would never guess Nathan Fillion would spend this much money on such small models.
Will: It's a fun hobby.
Jamie: I just don't see the point of collecting little trains and running them in loops.
Will: Yeah, well, I don't see the point of playing video games where you kill hookers and steal cars.
Jamie: Very funny. What're we gonna do with these models, though?
Will: Easy. Sell them.
Jamie: Oh yea?
Will: Yea, I used to do it all the time. You steal something, sell it, and make off with the cash.
Jamie: So, do pawn shops take model trains?
Will: Normally not, but I know a guy.
Jamie: What, a fellow train nerd like you-
Will: No, no, no, no, Trey. Remember Trey?
Jamie: The weaboo?
Will: Yea, the guy who runs Club OR-bit. Anyway, I'll take these to him and see if he can lead me in the right direction. Later on.

Will gets up with the duffle bag and walks out of the house

The player gains control of Will. The player is instructed to drive to Club OR-bit

The player arrives at Club OR-bit. Upon arrival, a cutscene occurs

Will walks into the club and sits at the bar. "Good Luck" by Basement Jaxx plays in the background. The bartender walks over to Will

Bartender: What'll you have?
Will: I'm here for Trey.
Bartender: Uh...wait, you're Will, Will Bauer, yea?

Will nods his head

Bartender: Alright, cool. Trey's in the office.
Will: Thank you.

The camera then cuts to the office as Will gets up from the bar. Trey is walking around the office, talking on his cell phone

Trey: Listen to me-no, listen to me! This is a good club, you have to renew our license, or you're f*cked...I will...I swear to God, I'll come down there and give you a shotgun suppository, okay? Goodbye.

Trey hangs up as Will walks in

Will: Hey Trey.
Trey: Hey Will, the f*cking city, man, they're trying to take my license away!
Will: That sucks...uh, I think you heard about what happened-
Trey: Oh yeah, yeah, it's a real shame the pigs raided your place. Where you staying at now, some hotel-
Will: Na, staying with my brother.
Trey: Alright, alright, what's in the bag?
Will: Oh yeah, I wanted to tell you about that.

ill takes the bag off and puts it on Trey's desk. Trey sits down at the desk and looks inside

Trey: It's just a bunch of toy trains.
Will: Not just any trains, Nathan Fillion's personal trains, that's why I came to you.
Trey: Well, uh, thanks for showing it to me-
Will: Wait...think you can get these out on the street? There could be a profit in it for us.
Trey: Alright...I'll tell you what, I don't know much about model trains, but me, being a generous guy and knowing you need some cash, I'll give you five-hundred for it.

Trey takes out his wallet and gives Will $500 as he takes the bag

Will: Thank you Trey.
Trey: Hey man, no problem. Listen, if you ever need any cash, I'm in the need of a good man. And I know you're a good man, Will.
Will: Thank you, I'll keep that in mind.

Will walks out of the office

Mission Passed

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:09 PM

Cool but wtf is a weaboo?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:24 PM

QUOTE (VProductions @ Sunday, Feb 3 2013, 10:09)
Cool but wtf is a weaboo?

A weaboo is a slur for people who like Japanese related things (anime, dekotoras, etc)

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:13 PM

oh cool. tounge2.gif

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:13 PM

QUOTE (VProductions @ Sunday, Feb 3 2013, 11:13)
oh cool. tounge2.gif

Indeed it is! I love making characters with flaws. For example, I made Will's head "stuck" in communism, I made Trey a weaboo, etc. For example, this is how Will views himself:
user posted image

But he obviously isn't! lol.gif

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:31 PM

GTA: Bedford Mission 4
Pizza Delivery

Will is kneeling near his garden railroad in the backyard, placing a locomotive on the tracks and examining it when Jamie walks over to him with a job application

Jamie: Hey bro.
Will: Hello Jamie, isn't it beautiful?
Jamie: What is it?
Will: It's a G scale DRG BR80. Cute little tank engine, really.
Jamie: Yeah, whatever. You wanna make more money to get more of those toys?
Will: One, it's a scale model, not a toy. And secondly, what're you talking about.
Jamie: Well, I was thinking you could get a job, and I decided to help you out.
Will: Oh yeah? How?
Jamie: Easy. I picked up an application for that pizza joint a little down the ways from here and filled it out in your name?
Will: Uh...what?
Jamie: Yep! Congrats bro, you're gonna be a pizzaboy!
Will: Alright, alright, put the brakes on for a minute...you're telling me that you went behind my back to fill out a job application for to be a pizza boy?
Jamie: Well, yeah, it's a legitimate job, like what Dad had-
Will: Father's job was a proper job, delivering pizzas isn't.
Jamie: But all dad did was put coal into a train. All you're doing is delivering pizzas to people.
Will: *Frustrated* No, it's not just shoveling coal into a train, you have to check the gauges, add water to the boiler-for f*cks sake, give me that.

Will snatches the job application from Jamie's hands and looks it over as he talks

Will: Fine, I'm going to this f*cking pizza joint just to prove to you that it's a pointless job.

Will walks towards the driveway, but not before saying a final word to Jamie

Will: Sie dumme Idioten. (You dumb idiot)

Jamie kicks Will's model train in frustration

The player gains control of Will. The player is instructed to enter Jamie's Bobcat

The player enters Jamie's Bobcat. The player is then instructed to drive to the pizzeria

The player arrives at the pizzeria. Upon arrival, a cutscene occurs

Will walks into the pizzeria and looks around

Will: Uh...hello? I'm Will Bauer, I'm here for the job?

As Will finishes talking, a suited man, Albert, exits from the kitchen and walks up to Will and shakes his hand

Albert: Will?
Will: Yes.
Albert: Pleased to meet you, I'm Albert, Albert Ruggiero.
Will: Alright, good to know...well...do you need anything that needs to be done?
Albert: As a matter of fact, yes. I've got a pizza going to one of my regular customers at 424 Young Street, near Bedford Point, you know where that is, yes?
Will: Yes.
Albert: Alright, good. You should be familiar to this, so it should be no problem.
Will: Excuse me?
Albert: Your friend who came in to get the application, he told me a lot of good things about you.
Will: Oh...oh yes, that's my brother, uh, what exactly did he say about me?
Albert: Just that you were a really good smuggler back in the day, back when you lived in Poland, or Romania, of wherever you're from-
Will: German Democratic Republic.

Albert stares dumbly at Will

Albert: The whata-what republic?
Will: The German Democratic Replublic.
Albert: Where's that?
Will: East Germany.
Albert: Oh-oh yeah, I heard about you guys, little commies on the other side of the wall! (laughs) How did you feel when the wall fell and you guys fled to the west in your little sh*t cars?
Will: *Sighs* When the wall fell, I was fourteen. When the wall came down, I was lost. Everything I was taught, everything I grew up to believe, everything I dreamt about, it all went downhill.
Albert: Hmm...you gonna deliver that pizza?
Will: Sure, sure.

Will takes the pizza box off the counter and walks out

The player gains control of Will. The player is instructed to drive to the house in South Bedford

The player arrives at the house in South Bedford. Upon arrival, a cutscene occurs

Will walks up to the house with the pizza box in hand and knocks on the door. After a few seconds, the owner comes out to greet Will

Will: Hey, uh, here's your pizza.
Owner: I don't know you man, am I sure you can be trusted?
Will: It's just a pizza, calm down.
Owner: Okay, okay. I paid over the phone with Al, so you should be set.
Will: Yep.
Will hands the owner his pizza and walks away

Mission Passed

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:32 PM

Great, I expected Will to go crazy on Al though aftter his comment. One thing I would recommend is a better mission name, it has no oomph maybe it could be something like " Express Delivery" or something with a pun.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE (VProductions @ Sunday, Feb 3 2013, 15:32)
Great, I expected Will to go crazy on Al though aftter his comment. One thing I would recommend is a better mission name, it has no oomph maybe it could be something like " Express Delivery" or something with a pun.

Hahaha, thanks man. I originally wrote for Will to yell at Al for poking fun at East Germany, I thought it would be better to have Will yell at Jamie, given that Jamie deliberately went behind Will's back and filled out that job application for him. Plus, if Will were to rage twice in the same mission, wouldn't that defeat the stereotype of all Germans being serious? tounge2.gif

I'm also in the works of reworking the main plot, I'll post it when I'm done icon14.gif

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:54 PM Edited by VProductions, 03 February 2013 - 08:57 PM.

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Sunday, Feb 3 2013, 20:43)
Plus, if Will were to rage twice in the same mission, wouldn't that defeat the stereotype of all Germans being serious?  tounge2.gif

Yes your right, we dont want another moaning little bitch like Niko Bellic tounge.gif Only joking about Niko, I am so controversial. smile.gif

Also, I added you to my respect list because your so OG. Respect from a hyena, that means a lot.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:59 PM

QUOTE (VProductions @ Sunday, Feb 3 2013, 15:54)

Also, I added you to my respect list because your so OG. Respect from a hyena, that means a lot.

Alright man, good deal! I still have to update my respect list, it's been long overdue! lol.gif

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:01 PM

I also heard that you are in a dispute with my pack brother Celestial Hyena, can this be resolved. Can't we all just be hyena buddies. tounge2.gif

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:07 PM

QUOTE (VProductions @ Sunday, Feb 3 2013, 16:01)
I also heard that you are in a dispute with my pack brother Celestial Hyena, can this be resolved. Can't we all just be hyena buddies. tounge2.gif

I'll consider about considering about it lol.gif Anyway, I retouched the plot up a bit:

Pretense

Grand Theft Auto: Bedford follows the story of Will Bauer from a third-person perspective. Prior to the events of the game, Will, a former contraband smuggler in his home country of Germany, recently moved to Canada after being pursued by German authorities. While in Canada, he got back into the smuggling business, smuggling contraband items from Canada into America and back again into Canada. He made a fortune doing this, and by 2013, had become a prominent criminal figure in Bedford. For example, he owns a stake in Club OR-bit, a popular Bedford nightclub and has his own crime syndicate.

Beginning

The game opens up with Will Bauer, an East German gun runner who built a successful crime syndicate in Bedford, recalling the recent event of the SWAT team raiding his penthouse to his younger brother Jamie, a computer hacker who lives outside Bedford in a trailer park. Will, in need for money and wanting to build his reputation back up, hatches a plan to steal Nathan Fillion's personal model train set and sell it on the black market. The plan goes to plan, earning Will $1,000.

Trey's Plot

The recent gain in money gives Will the courage to go back to the city and talk to Trey Stevens, the owner of Club OR-bit, which was formerly an asset of the Bauer Syndicate. Trey is shocked to hear of Will's lost influence, and promises to help Will regain his influence. Trey then introduces Will to Craig Miller, a small-time drug dealer who frequents the club. Will then decides to do work for both Trey and Craig, in order to regain influence in the city. After doing a few jobs for Craig and earning his trust, Craig decides to let Will go with him to a drug deal with an American crime syndicate, that takes place at a train yard. The deal goes according to plan, except for the fact that the police raid the drug deal. Will and Craig make off with the American's money, and then go into hiding, purchasing a split-level house in Bedford's South End and laundering the money. Meanwhile, Will runs odd-jobs for Trey, most of which involve tending to celebrities and making their experiences better. Will eventually buys Club OR-bit from Trey for $5,000.

In the meantime, Will finally gets down to business with Trey, figuring out as to who tipped off the police about Will's smuggling ring. Trey leads Will in the direction of one of Will's former dealers, Doug Thomas, who Will noted for leaving the gang right before Will's attempted takedown. Will and Trey then search for Doug, eventually finding out that he opened up his own rave joint, Digital Underground, prompting Will to go there in an attempt to kill him. Upon his arrival, Will gets thirsty, and takes a drink from a punch bowl. The punch is later revealed to be laced with LSD, leaving Will to find Doug and kill him. Will eventually finds him and chases him into his office, but after hearing Doug plead for his life, Will goes easy on him and simply tells him to leave town.

Mafia Plot

All while the above is happening, Jamie signs Will up to become a pizza delivery boy behind his back for the Lombardi Family caporegime Albert Ruggiero at his pizza store in Bedford's North End. He starts off as a delivery boy, but after witnessing Albert murder a cook over stealing his drugs, is recruited into the Lombardi family by Albert, to which Will reluctantly accepts. After a few jobs for Albert in regards to a local dockworker strike, Albert gains confidence in Will. The other members of the Lombardi family, however, are hesitant and quick to judge Will. Albert and Will then hatch a plan to rob a bank with a few other high-ranking Lombardi Family members to prove Will's place in the criminal world. Their getaway driver, however, chickens out and drives away, leaving Will and the other Lombardi Family members to deal with the police themselves. As Will and the Lombardi Family work together to catch the getaway driver and kill him, they grow closer together, and by the time they catch the getaway driver and kill him, the Lombardi Family has grown to trust Will, and they make him a made man.

Ending

The game ends with Will throwing a big party at his house for all his friends who helped him over the course of the game. As the end credits roll, a "Where Are They Now" epilogue plays, revealing that after the events of the game:
*Will is now a successful made man and has turned down the offer to become a Caporegime in order to "keep his hands dirty".
*Jamie got arrested for trying to steal a laptop mounted in a police car. He bailed out of prison and is awaiting trial.
*Trey's reputation and influence has risen in the city, thanks to Will, and is now in the works of franchising Club OR-Bit, with clubs already in Vancouver, Toronto, and Montreal.
*Craig, after the elimination of the Celtic Crosses MC, has gone out of hiding and is now living in Summer Gardens.

Keep in mind, I'm open to ideas, feedback, and changes!

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:14 PM

Isn't Craig the one from the bank robbery fiction you posted. The plot looks a lot better, I am looking forward to the scripts.

When the owner asks Will is he can trust him, is that because of drugs in the pizza?

Also, why were you and Cel disputing?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:21 PM

QUOTE (VProductions @ Sunday, Feb 3 2013, 16:14)
Isn't Craig the one from the bank robbery fiction you posted. The plot looks a lot better, I am looking forward to the scripts.

When the owner asks Will is he can trust him, is that because of drugs in the pizza?

Yup, Craig is the dude from the bank robbery fiction I made. I'm glad the plot looks much better, and I hope to add more to the "Mafia" sub-plot.

Yes, when the owner asks Will if he can trust him, it's because there are drugs in the pizza, but Will is unaware that Al is using the pizzeria as a front to push drugs.

As far as me and celestial goes, it's basically how he acts and claims to be a real hyena, and when I asked him about it, he went apesh*t on me. He would go to my youtube page and start posting hate comments, spam my GTAF inbox with hate, etc. But that's over now. I'm pretty much ignoring him and continuing with my work icon14.gif

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:27 PM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Sunday, Feb 3 2013, 21:21)

Yup, Craig is the dude from the bank robbery fiction I made. I'm glad the plot looks much better, and I hope to add more to the "Mafia" sub-plot.

Yes, when the owner asks Will if he can trust him, it's because there are drugs in the pizza, but Will is unaware that Al is using the pizzeria as a front to push drugs.

As far as me and celestial goes, it's basically how he acts and claims to be a real hyena, and when I asked him about it, he went apesh*t on me. He would go to my youtube page and start posting hate comments, spam my GTAF inbox with hate, etc. But that's over now. I'm pretty much ignoring him and continuing with my work icon14.gif

I read the bank robbery fiction when it was uploaded, you should add more some time. biggrin.gif

But seriously we are real hyenas. angry.gif

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:34 PM

QUOTE (VProductions @ Sunday, Feb 3 2013, 16:27)
QUOTE (universetwisters @ Sunday, Feb 3 2013, 21:21)

I read the bank robbery fiction when it was uploaded, you should add more some time. biggrin.gif

But seriously we are real hyenas. angry.gif

I might include some elements of the bank robbery bit into the concept wiki.

As far as you guys being actual hyenas, I could be able to dispute it, but I have neither the time nor interest to, as I'm taking a break to read up on vintage East German model trains. I feel just like Will! lol.gif

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:39 PM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Sunday, Feb 3 2013, 21:34)

As far as you guys being actual hyenas, I could be able to dispute it, but I have neither the time nor interest to, as I'm taking a break to read up on vintage East German model trains. I feel just like Will! lol.gif

This might sound sad but I once wanted to design a model train and track. smile.gif

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:50 PM

QUOTE (VProductions @ Sunday, Feb 3 2013, 16:39)
QUOTE (universetwisters @ Sunday, Feb 3 2013, 21:34)

As far as you guys being actual hyenas, I could be able to dispute it, but I have neither the time nor interest to, as I'm taking a break to read up on vintage East German model trains. I feel just like Will!  lol.gif

This might sound sad but I once wanted to design a model train and track. smile.gif

There isn't anything wrong with that, amigo. I collect model trains in my spare time biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users