» «
Photo

Guru Timecyc Mod

4 replies to this topic
GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
  • GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM

Passionate Timecyc Creator...

• Members

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:38 PM Edited by GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM, 02 February 2013 - 01:22 PM.

Hello my dear Downloaders! I'm here to present to you a Timecyc mod, but this kind of Timecyc is very rare (I haven't seen any timecyc mod like this before). You'll know what I mean from the Screenshots below \/.

Description:-

Look at the Screenshots before reading this. The current release version is v1.2 and v1.3 will be released following YOUR ideas and suggestions. As you can see in the Pics, this mod is made to change the weather.I have edited the weather so that there is a more bright and vivid atmosphere everywhere around San Andreas. This mod is still in BETA version and is 80% complete, so you may not face any problems and all the weathers appear Very Frequently.

System Requirements:-

This mod can run on ANY computer that can Run GTA San Andreas! But it's still good if you even have a medium-end PC. (It really works well on my Old-Ass PC as you can see in the Screenshots)

Bug Fixes of v1.2:-

a)Fixed a Very serious bug that the weather is white like the morning during the night if you type TOODAMNHOT.

b)Fixed the weather appearance. Now the modded weathers appear so frequently that you will not see the boring old SA weather anymore.

c)Made the night-time weather darker as someone recommended me.

d)Made some changes to all the weathers EXCEPT THE SAN FIERRO WEATHER as I did not get any Suggestions on that.(But here as well I make the night sly pitch black and increased the Draw Distance like the Other weathers.

What's in v1.2:-

a)v1.2 is a HUGE Update of v1.1 and it is so perfect that I request everyone not to Even Look at v1.1's files. If you like my mod, you can only download v1.2, it is not necessary to download v1.1.

b)As you can see in the Screenshots, I have removed the "glow" of the night sky as someone suggested. Now the night sky is black while the environment is quite bright. (Not pitch black that makes the game difficult to play)

c)I have increased the Draw Distance so much that during the night (and also while going at high speeds) if you look from the south of Bone County (which is in the middle of the map), you will be able to see All three cities from one position!

d)I have completed the new Countryside and Desert weathers which were not present before. If you see the Screens, you may like it.

e)I have edited the other weathers (SunnySmogLA, Cloudy Vegas, Extrasunny Desert, etc.) So that all the weathers appear more frequently.

f)I have added a totally new Effects which makes his mod so Unique. I have added a bright blue glow for the water (you can see the "v1.2 Speeding in Desert Night" screenshot). Please tell me if You like it.

g)I have edited the Los Santos and Las Venturas weather following some comments. You can see all the changes in the Screenshots.

What's in v1.1:-

I don't want to talk about v1.1 because v1.2 has everything of its previous version and because of the Giant Update, the two versions are incomparable.

About the Speeding Effect:-

When you are going at high speeds, the environment will turn a little darker. This happens because of the motion blur and is more effective during the day. You will see the Sky will turn to a different and darker colour (not white anymore) and you will be able to see much further away. You can make yourself clear if you look at the Screens below \/ and/or if you play your game with this mod.

Important Notes:-

a)You might face a bug if you look at the ocean's horizon. That is actually not a bug of my mod. Its how GTA SA streams ad you may face this problem if you use other Timecyc mods with a Large Draw Distance. This also goes for the "flashing terrain" bug, which is also not my fault.

b)Even though this mod is still in BETA version, the mod is 80% complete. In some Very Rare cases when you're in SF, you might find the old GTA SA Weather. But that will not stay for long and you will soon find yourself in the new and improved Guru Weather. .

c)This is a very important point. I need YOUR Suggestions to make my mod better. After releasing v1.1, I got a couple of suggestions and I followed them and accordingly edited the weather as you can see in v1.2. So I need YOUR ideas and requests and I will try to follow them and make the Final version, that is, v1.3.

Credits:-

1)Rockstar Games > For making the game.
2)Myself > For making the mod.
3)GTAGarage Admin > For approving the screens/files so fast!
4)Takahiro855 > For supporting and influencing me like an unusual friend.
5)The Downloaders > For downloading my mod!
6)The commenters > For giving all the cool ideas and suggestions.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
So that was the description. I'm sure a few of you have already seen the mot at GTAGarage.com modding section (it shows 1355 views right now). If you like this mod, be sure to Download it at Gtagarage! As I said, this mod is still NOT completed and I will follow YOUR ideas/suggestoions and work on v1.3 of this mod.

Thank You. GTA_SA_GURU_ZIM.

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
  • GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM

• Members

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:14 PM

There are about 15 more Screenshots that can be found at the Guru Timecyc Mod's Download Page. I could not post them as GTAForums will not allow me (I reached the maximum limit of pics). These pictures show the Evenings of all the Weathers and also the Speeding Effect.

Ηeath
  • Ηeath

Just Do It.

• Members

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:22 PM

Make the morning sky less bright, add more 'blue' to it, white skys are just meh .. IMO. Also, what's with the red Venturas Sky? Great start anyway. icon14.gif

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
  • GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM

• Members

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:28 PM Edited by GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM, 02 February 2013 - 01:31 PM.

Hey, JF-Mir2, Thanx for the fast reply! Well, I have kept the bright white skies to make my mod unique. BTW, when I look outside my window, I see a bright white sky during the day! But, I can "put some blue in it", and I will do something about the LV sky after getting some ideas (from YOU PEOPLE) about it.

TheGodfather.
  • TheGodfather.

Nobody likes me here...I think...

• Members

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:11 AM

Well done nice work .. icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users