» «
Photo

Grand Theft Auto: Internal Simulation

16 replies to this topic
VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:43 PM Edited by VProductions, 06 February 2013 - 03:52 PM.

user posted image
Thanks to Muffin_Man_48 for the headers and NexusUndead for the logo.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
user posted image

Name Relations Information
Kyle "Kai" Avispa Protagonist Kai is the unsuccesful son of Avery Avispa and brother of Rudy Avispa, he returned to San Fierro after blowing his
fortune in Vice City. He owns only the Avispa Country Club which is in debt.
Rupert "Rudy" Avispa Friend The foul mouthed son of Avery Avispa and brother of Kai Avispa, he is now in control of the Avispa Country Club
with Kai. He is abusive and has attacked his brother many times. He is a known alcoholic and golf addict.
Avery Avispa Friend The rich tycoon father of Kai and Rudy Avispa. He abandoned his sons, he left them money in their banks and the country club.
Oliver "Ollie" Keogh Friend The friendly owner of Wang Cars who requests help from Kai with car-related crimes.
Jill Stockly Enemy The evil ex wife of Ollie, she is out to get him and Kai. She is also the girlfriend of Marco Leone
Marco Leone F r e n e m y The new Don of the Leone Family Mafia
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
user posted image
(Click Mission Name)

Chapter 1

1. Avispa - Rudy
2. Hole in One - Rudy
3. Tennis Racket - Rudy
4. Jackin' Jill - Ollie
5. Treehugger - Ollie
6. Kill Jill Part 1 - Ollie
7. Kill Jill Part 2 - Ollie

Chapter 2

SOON

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:40 AM

Mission 1 added. smile.gif {Please review and give feedback}

NexusUndead
  • NexusUndead

Not Forum Leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:10 AM

I played the mission and the cutscenes are too long, they're like 6 second. Whan you make medium text you should put it 3-4 seconds. And I needed to drive so much, I hate driving. You should improve a bit.

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:34 PM

The driving was to get Kai from the airport to the country club, it was the only way to get him to the country club. Him being at the airport explains part of the main story so it couldn't be edited out. As for the cutscenes , in the following missions they will be shorter but there are some people who can't read that fast especially if they are new to English. tounge.gif

NexusUndead
  • NexusUndead

Not Forum Leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:07 PM

QUOTE (VProductions @ Saturday, Feb 2 2013, 12:34)
but there are some people who can't read that fast especially if they are new to English.

The text still disappears after some amount of time.

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:12 PM

QUOTE (NexusUndead @ Saturday, Feb 2 2013, 14:07)

The text still disappears after some amount of time.

Okay, I will edit. tounge.gif

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:19 PM Edited by VProductions, 03 February 2013 - 12:25 AM.

Mission 2 and 3 added. smile.gif

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:02 PM

Mission 4,5 and 6 added. Please give feedback and comment. tounge.gif

NexusUndead
  • NexusUndead

Not Forum Leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:35 AM

You're still working on it ?

Anyways:

user posted image

CODE
[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/ek2snl.png[/IMG]

Edit:

Same thing with stroke:

user posted image

CODE
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/30280ls.png[/IMG]

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:51 AM

So, I've played the missions, and here is my feedback.

What I liked - All of the missions were pretty simple and easy. That's the kind of missions I really like. Sometimes people think that making missions long will get you all the likes, but only several people can create long and interesting missions. Also I liked the story. I admit that this type of missions (brother comes to town to help brother etc.) was used many times, but I don't know why many people dislike it. It's good for me. The last thing I really liked is the change of difficulty from mission to mission. It's always good.

What I disliked - Sometimes the cutscenes and timeouts (missions 1 and 6) were too long, it's kind of annoying. Also, there was too much driving in some of the missions (7th, for example). And one more thing. You could give a car to player in the 4th mission to make an objective a bit easier. I had to steal one to continue further.

Overall - Your mission pack is so far good. Keep making missions simple, don't make them too complicated, boring, long, or I will lose all my interest to it.

Rating - 8/10 so far.

Advice - Make cutscenes and timeouts a bit shorter.

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:47 PM

@Nexus- Yes and thanks. smile.gif

@SatournFan - Thanks, feedback is great. I am keeping the missions simple, probably between 5 and 25 objectives. I also want to keep the missions quite easy. Also working on cutscenes for following missions and eventual final release.

Quick Question: Do you guys prefer low, medium or high accuracy in a large shootout. wow.gif

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia
  • Best DYOM Mission 2012 [Resident Evil 4]

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:02 PM

75 or 50 accuracy is the best.

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:23 PM

Thanks, I only asked is because I made 30 missions for this but after that I had no more ideas, I am remaking/making them all from 8-100. I have fully planned all missions now so I have enough ideas. The mission I am currently making is a shootout in pleasure domes and I wondered what accuracy, I will go for 50 but add more enemies. smile.gif

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:00 PM

I really don't think this is a fitting name. I mean it sounds like either a simulator MP, a story of some scientist, a mutation...
The name should change, it really doesn't fit.

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:00 PM Edited by VProductions, 07 February 2013 - 04:08 PM.

QUOTE (Zizo008 @ Thursday, Feb 7 2013, 14:00)
I really don't think this is a fitting name. I mean it sounds like either a simulator MP, a story of some scientist, a mutation...
The name should change, it really doesn't fit.

It will soon bro. smile.gif This story will contain everything: fighting, mafia, terrorists, pimps, zombies, scientists and a whole lot more....

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:11 PM

That's not what i meant. Internal Simulation feels like a 'deep' name. I mean at first, i thought we're going to witness the story of someone succesful or something like that, not gunfights or any of that.

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:13 PM

QUOTE (Zizo008 @ Thursday, Feb 7 2013, 16:11)
That's not what i meant. Internal Simulation feels like a 'deep' name. I mean at first, i thought we're going to witness the story of someone succesful or something like that, not gunfights or any of that.

By chapter 12, everything will be explained. smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users