GTA V Neighbourhoods & Localities Database

75 replies to this topic
Tyrone91
  • Tyrone91

G.I.P my nigga poppy

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2013 - 08:06 PM

QUOTE (Official General @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 20:03)
@ Tyrone91

Yeah man, that too  icon14.gif

First thing I'm gonna do as Franklin is rob a store for some quick cash. Tryin' to get that house on the hill in Vinewood with outdoor pool and that Lambo Gallardo with the horsepower !!

oh hell nah man.. that flashy life aint for me. when im playing as franklin im keepin it gangsta!

on a second save imma buy franklin the best. he gonna be the next ice cube rich motherfuccer

yeah man good thought.. rob a liquor store to get some quick cash as franklin... get a strap then go bust some ballas!

you think we could fake the robbery? like a real gun with no rounds.. empty. you think we would be able to pull it off? and he thinks its loaded.

also wanna see the crazy ass motherfucca that is tryna get robbed and pulls out a 38 and start capping niggas everywhere!.

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 15 August 2013 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE (Tyrone91 @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 20:06)
@ Tyrone91

First thing I'm gonna do as Franklin is rob a store for some quick cash. Tryin' to get that house on the hill in Vinewood with outdoor pool and that Lambo Gallardo with the horsepower !!

oh hell nah man.. that flashy life aint for me. when im playing as franklin im keepin it gangsta!

I see ! You are quite content for Franklin to be kickin' it in the hood, slangin', drink 40s, smokin' blunts and be gettin' with local hoodrat chicks with the phat ass. then pullin' drive bys or bussin' caps at them Ballas when the time is right. I see that, but me I'ma keep it gangsta, but still chase the big paper, eat well and live that good life cool.gif

Tyrone91
  • Tyrone91

G.I.P my nigga poppy

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2013 - 08:13 PM Edited by Tyrone91, 15 August 2013 - 08:27 PM.

QUOTE (Official General @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 20:10)
@ Tyrone91

I see ! You are quite content for Franklin to be kickin' it in the hood, slangin', drink 40s, smokin' blunts and be gettin' with local hoodrat chicks with the phat ass. then pullin' drive bys or bussin' caps at them Ballas when the time is right. I see that, but me I'ma keep it gangsta, but still chase the big paper, eat well and live that good life cool.gif

i like yo thinking yeah man. get a ice cream truck and sell a nigga some 20s.

then go the liquor store with the homies. buy some 40s to fill the refrigerator. go get high on a blunt on your porch or in the outdoor lobbys of the jungles with lamar. get drunk and get high. best combination ever...

but on a DIFFERENT save imma make franklin the gta will smith. rich motherfucca with the best clothes best cars. best crib. best hoes. best everything. imma get him a jet. a helicopter. fucc loada cars. a yot and a marina. EVERYTHING for him. but he aint gonna be no game nigga who never checc the hood.
my man gonna be always going and smokin aa blunt with the homies and puttin in the occasional work...

and this guy making a deal. aint no rocks. that the soft white

user posted image

CaptRobau
  • CaptRobau

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 August 2013 - 08:50 PM

http://www.rockstarg...activity/bg.jpg

Confirms the Los Santos Country Club is called the Los Santos Golf Club

Mentions a town, ski resort or both by the name of Pala Springs

http://www.rockstarg...e_county_bg.jpg

The rail bridge we keep seeing is the Calafia Bridge

The big desert is called the Grand Senora Desert or the Senora Desert (obviously inspired by the Sonora Desert)

The lighthouse is on Cape Catfish

Probably that the LS harbor is called Port of South Los Santos

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:05 PM

@ Tyrone

Where is that drug deal screenshot from ? I hope this means we can buy and sell drugs in this game as Franklin !!

Cysiek
  • Cysiek

1+1=69

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:57 PM

Double Alamo Sea wink.gif

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Members

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:58 PM

QUOTE (Official General @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 22:05)
@ Tyrone

Where is that drug deal screenshot from ? I hope this means we can buy and sell drugs in this game as Franklin !!

The Online video, didn't you watch it?!

Tyrone91
  • Tyrone91

G.I.P my nigga poppy

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:01 PM

QUOTE (Tyrone91 @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 20:13)
QUOTE (Official General @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 20:10)
@ Tyrone91

i like yo thinking yeah man. get a ice cream truck and sell a nigga some 20s.

then go the liquor store with the homies. buy some 40s to fill the refrigerator. go get high on a blunt on your porch or in the outdoor lobbys of the jungles with lamar. get drunk and get high. best combination ever...

but on a DIFFERENT save imma make franklin the gta will smith. rich motherfucca with the best clothes best cars. best crib. best hoes. best everything. imma get him a jet. a helicopter. fucc loada cars. a yot and a marina. EVERYTHING for him. but he aint gonna be no game nigga who never checc the hood.
my man gonna be always going and smokin aa blunt with the homies and puttin in the occasional work...

and this guy making a deal. aint no rocks. that the soft white

user posted image

online video man. it shows lamars crib. which is number 6 in the jungles. and him with prolly a key of coke

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:18 PM

QUOTE (Deacon Bosco @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 21:58)
QUOTE (Official General @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 22:05)
@ Tyrone

The Online video, didn't you watch it?!

Yeah I watched it, seen it not so long ago.

@ Tyrone

Thanks, I've seen it icon14.gif

Matty
  • Matty

Wiseguy

• Australia

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:43 PM

QUOTE (Cysiek @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 08:57)
Double Alamo Sea wink.gif

Heh, good catch. tounge.gif

Yeah, there are a few more place names that have been confirmed since the website update. Thanks guys. Will update tomorrow.

man dragon
  • man dragon

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:47 PM

The showroom Franklin works at is in a neighbourhood called Pillbox Hill.

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:56 PM

QUOTE (man dragon @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 15:47)
The showroom Franklin works at is in a neighbourhood called Pillbox Hill.

And Michael's therapist's office is in a Neighboorhood called Pacific Bluffs, most likely a residential area right next to Del Perro Beach.

MGT86
  • MGT86

Prankster

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 August 2013 - 12:17 PM

Im guessing that Paleto Cove is based off http://en.wikipedia....ine,_California and you forgot to put up Pacific Bluffs smile.gif

MightyMax
  • MightyMax

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:24 PM

please upgrade this discussion localites

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:29 PM

Are you gonna update this with all the new areas featured on the map that was released today??

paolo_real
  • paolo_real

Rockstar addict

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:53 AM

Can you update this database please.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users