Photo

Late night bike ride

39 replies to this topic
Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:24 PM

Seeing as you technically did nothing wrong, even if you think you did, she may realise she overreacted and get over it.

She was probably so embarrassed she didn't know how to deal with it other than yelling and stomping off.
  • TEoS likes this

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:27 PM

QUOTE (Sauron @ Wednesday, Jan 30 2013, 19:45)
Clearly inspired by my impressive manoeuvre she attempts to launch a sweet air, but with the dark she didn't notice the roadworks sign and pops straight into a ditch. Of course it is all my fault. Her face is all bloody and she has a sore wrist. She starts screaming at me about not equipping the HighBeamer 3000 and how dangerous riding a bike at night is. I apologise profusely telling her about my love of night bike rides, but she won't listen and she turns around and cycles home, leaving me all alone and then it starts to rain. I've tried calling her several times today but she won't answer.

HAHAHAHA, LOL LMAO! lol.gif

Seriously mate, i feel sorry for you. Would hate to be you right now, LOL.
  • TEoS likes this

Xcommunicated
  • Xcommunicated

Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here.

• United-States

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:56 PM

I personally like to approach most quarrels and problems in life with rigorous passive-aggressive behavior. Here's a few ideas ranging from simple to absurd to get you started.
  • If you successfully get back together with her, you can do things like whisper or yell out "HighBeamer 3000" and "Watch out for that ditch"when making out, cuddling and watching tv, and during lovemaking,
  • Leave repeated messages on her phone using sound effects of bicycle wheels spinning. How quickly she changes her number indicates your level of success and that you're getting the response you want.
  • Repeatedly send her manuals on cycling safety and road hazard safety in the mail and email. You can also plaster her car windshield with these or even get creative and send her flowers at work with these manuals in place of a card.
  • If she has a lawn then litter it with all kinds of bicycle parts ranging from big to very small. This way she'll still be greeted with surprise reminders months later when walking in or mowing the grass.
  • Collect hundreds of road construction signs and plant them all along her daily route to work or anywhere else she goes. The risk is high and the work is strenuous with this one, but the payoff is ten fold.
  • Rent (or steal) a backhoe and recreate the ditch where the accident occurred in front of her home. You can choose to take it a lot further and fill the recreated ditch with HighBeamer 3000 lights to really drive your point home.
  • TEoS likes this

Sauron
  • Sauron

chillin' like a mega villain

• The Precinct

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:18 PM Edited by Sauron, 31 January 2013 - 08:27 PM.

Alright guys I took into consideration your replies and a lot of you seemed to think a gift or grand gesture would get me across the line. Despite your great advice I've found myself in quite the pickle and I'm in need of urgent help.
  • TEoS likes this

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:23 PM

Fill the sink up with cold water and dip it in.
  • TEoS likes this

TonyResta
  • TonyResta

Tony Resta

• Members

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:34 PM

QUOTE (Xcommunicated @ Thursday, Jan 31 2013, 15:56)
I personally like to approach most quarrels and problems in life with rigorous passive-aggressive behavior. Here's a few ideas ranging from simple to absurd to get you started.
  • If you successfully get back together with her, you can do things like whisper or yell out "HighBeamer 3000" and "Watch out for that ditch"when making out, cuddling and watching tv, and during lovemaking,
  • Leave repeated messages on her phone using sound effects of bicycle wheels spinning. How quickly she changes her number indicates your level of success and that you're getting the response you want.
  • Repeatedly send her manuals on cycling safety and road hazard safety in the mail and email. You can also plaster her car windshield with these or even get creative and send her flowers at work with these manuals in place of a card.
  • If she has a lawn then litter it with all kinds of bicycle parts ranging from big to very small. This way she'll still be greeted with surprise reminders months later when walking in or mowing the grass.
  • Collect hundreds of road construction signs and plant them all along her daily route to work or anywhere else she goes. The risk is high and the work is strenuous with this one, but the payoff is ten fold.
  • Rent (or steal) a backhoe and recreate the ditch where the accident occurred in front of her home. You can choose to take it a lot further and fill the recreated ditch with HighBeamer 3000 lights to really drive your point home.

Scrap my post, this is the chosen one! lol.gif
  • TEoS likes this

Lochie
  • Lochie

darkness washed over the dude

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:42 PM

user posted image

You've already demonstrated value by proving how badass you are doing jumps on your bike. Next time you see her dunk a few knuckles in her plunderhole then let the rest of the system do its work.
  • TEoS likes this

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

amplifier worship

• Mongolia
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:43 AM

Here's what you need to do: I saw it in a movie once with Joan Cusack and it seemed to work. Stand outside her house, and hold up your highbeamers on your bike. Make sure it's raining, that makes you look more sad and desperate - chicks love sad and desperate dudes.
  • TEoS likes this

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:51 AM

I don't get why she should be mad at you. It was of her own volition that she decided to imitate you. If anything she should have been appreciative that you were helping her out.
  • TEoS likes this

Dale Nixon
  • Dale Nixon

methane on my mind

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:54 AM

QUOTE (methods @ Thursday, Jan 31 2013, 21:42)
user posted image

You've already demonstrated value by proving how badass you are doing jumps on your bike. Next time you see her dunk a few knuckles in her plunderhole then let the rest of the system do its work.

The DENNIS System actually works.
  • TEoS likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users