Photo

Amunnation challenge

4 replies to this topic
thisdjjdasiaa
  • thisdjjdasiaa

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:22 PM

i got an analysis app but it says i didn't complete this [which is not true i think]. can i somehow check if i completed it in-game?

[btw app also is way off on jumps, this is why i suspect it's wrong + i obv did it/remember doing it. i used GTA San Andreas Mission Analyzer. if there are better analyzers recommend]

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:24 PM

Upload your save on gtasnp and you will see if it's completed. There will be a checklist at the bottom of the page.

Міro
  • Міro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:29 PM

San Andreas Mission Analyzer is the best, so no way it's wrong. There are some things that might still be the cause of your issue. First, in order to complete all 12 levels of Ammu-Nation, you need to unlock the Desert, and to do that you have to finish the Yay Ka-Boom-Boom mission. Have you tried re-doing the Challenge after you've got past that mission? You should have 4 weapons (Pistol, Micro-SMG, Shotgun & AK-47) and 3 challenges for each of them, resulting 12 levels. I've checked your save game from the Save N' Play, and it indeed isn't done.

About the Unique Jumps (hope that's what you're referring to), I don't think it's a problem with the analyzer. If indeed you saw the reward after you've done an Unique Stunt Jump, than the Analyzer must check it. Besides, remember that SAMA works only if you've already loaded your save file, press Alt+Tab to get out of the game and press an icon that analyzes the save file (remember that you need to press that button in order to refresh SAMA). It's the second key on the first button list.

You need to press it after you've loaded your save file and got out of the game by using Alt+Tab. It looks like this: user posted image

thisdjjdasiaa
  • thisdjjdasiaa

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:54 PM

checked SnP too, and i definitely either forgot to save or something or totally hallucinated completing it, i guess i'll have to re-do it...

also i miss-read the unique jumps analysis, it's totally fine -.- sorry for the post i was just curious could u check out if it's done ingame but nevermind

Міro
  • Міro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:07 PM

Okay, I checked the last save file with SAMA and it indeed seems like you've done 18 out of 70 Unique Stunt Jumps. About the Ammu-Nation challenge, we can't help you. You'll have to re-do all those 12 levels. But just in case SAMA still doesn't work for you as it should make sure to press the refresh button after you've Alt+Tab'ed from the game where you're already playing your save file.

Again, the refresh button in SAMA is this: user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users