Photo

Bike School Spawn?

16 replies to this topic
thisdjjdasiaa
  • thisdjjdasiaa

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:01 PM

i have all silver in bike school yet highway spawns almost always, is this normal?

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:09 PM

I assume you mean ''Freeway" not "highway" and yes freeway will spawn along with FCR 900 after you will have all silvers. If you get golds all three bikes will spawns(NGR, FCR, Freeway). However, they may not appear always, their spawning is effected by direction in which you will approach.

thisdjjdasiaa
  • thisdjjdasiaa

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:17 PM

K got it

Miro
  • Miro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:17 PM

Yup, you need to come from different points. So, coming from North (you can check this on your radar where it says "N") there should spawn the Freeway. When coming from South, there should spawn only the FCR-900 and NRG-500 (but the NRG-500 spawns only if have completed the Bike School with Gold, which you say you haven't).

In your case, to make the FCR-900 spawn, the second bike that's unlocked if you have at least silver on each and every test, come from South. Make sure though that there isn't any single test with Bronze, otherwise it won't work at all. There's also a glitch, if you got the silver medal and get FCR-900 (or Gold medal and get NRG-500), a glitch will occur at the time you go back to the Bike School, FCR-900 will automatically be converted to Freeway. Dunno how it can be fixed though.

thisdjjdasiaa
  • thisdjjdasiaa

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:43 PM

QUOTE (miromiro @ Wednesday, Jan 30 2013, 14:17)
Yup, you need to come from different points. So, coming from North (you can check this on your radar where it says "N") there should spawn the Freeway. When coming from South, there should spawn only the FCR-900 and NRG-500 (but the NRG-500 spawns only if have completed the Bike School with Gold, which you say you haven't).

NICE, i thought the other guy was referring to the max bike school achievement, tried from the south and works perfectly for FCR-900!

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:47 PM

This is an Olde Game.
Many questions can be answered with the FORUM TOOL: SEARCH.
Always SEARCH before making a ‘new’ topic.

If your SEARCH contains words of less than Four letters use Bing/GOOGLE.

Radoonhagaydoon
  • Radoonhagaydoon

Ignorance lives everywhere.

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:32 PM

I have glitch !!! only freeway and NRG spawn!

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:35 PM

^read few posts above where it's explained that direction of your approach effects spawning.

Radoonhagaydoon
  • Radoonhagaydoon

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:38 PM

tried from south? approach wtf? wat this mean

Username.gta
  • Username.gta

[Formerly Gary-X]

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:32 PM

On the freeway (Julius Thruway), head north from the south-west intersection with the road to San Fierro. You will be coming from the south, the FCR900 should spawn then.

Radoonhagaydoon
  • Radoonhagaydoon

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:43 PM

QUOTE (Gary-X @ Wednesday, Jan 30 2013, 16:32)
On the freeway (Julius Thruway), head north from the south-west intersection with the road to San Fierro. You will be coming from the south, the FCR900 should spawn then.

It's too confusing. Video please? I don't understand. I'm a visual person

Username.gta
  • Username.gta

[Formerly Gary-X]

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:36 AM

user posted image

Best I can do, don't understand how anyone couldn't have got it from the description. xD

evil_hunter
  • evil_hunter

• Members

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:44 AM

Strange, it worked the opposite way (from north to south) for me. Maybe using NRG was a factor, but I am not pretty sure.

Radoonhagaydoon
  • Radoonhagaydoon

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:01 PM

Alright thanks

Krawk
  • Krawk

Prankster

• Members

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:17 AM

Assuming you run the PC version, If you download a copy of a chain game save and use the Japanese Save Editor you can look up the fixed spawn coordinates and correct them on your save file. Note the editor will have some minor ill effects - you will lose whatever is equipped in the Parachute/Nighvision slot and probably and upper left-arm tattoos. Also remember to uncheck the "cheated" flag before saving. Also the save has corrected coordinates for the Leviathan near the flight school.
Or - ask nicely and upload your save to http://gtasnp.com/ and someone can fix it for you.

TheGodfather.
  • TheGodfather.

Nobody likes me here...I think...

• Members

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:00 AM

QUOTE (miromiro @ Wednesday, Jan 30 2013, 19:47)

In your case, to make the FCR-900 spawn, the second bike that's unlocked if you have at least silver on each and every test, come from South. Make sure though that there isn't any single test with Bronze, otherwise it won't work at all. There's also a glitch, if you got the silver medal and get FCR-900 (or Gold medal and get NRG-500), a glitch will occur at the time you go back to the Bike School, FCR-900 will automatically be converted to Freeway. Dunno how it can be fixed though.

Well I am playing for so many days but I didn't knew about this thing...Thnx guys .Thnx for sharing this useful infos.. wink.gif

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci Racing
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:06 PM

QUOTE (miromiro @ Wednesday, Jan 30 2013, 07:17)
There's also a glitch, if you got the silver medal and get FCR-900 (or Gold medal and get NRG-500), a glitch will occur at the time you go back to the Bike School, FCR-900 will automatically be converted to Freeway. Dunno how it can be fixed though.

Um... the bikes can't be converted from one to another. The schools don't create the vehicles; all the vehicles are placed at the beginning of the game. The school missions simply display or hide them as required. The only problem with the reward bikes is the spawn locations are too close together. Spread them out a little and everything spawns as expected.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users