» «
Photo

Can I have the money and the diamond ?

11 replies to this topic
123iamking
  • 123iamking

Who am I?

• Members

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:53 AM Edited by 123iamking, 21 July 2013 - 09:20 AM.

I feel bored when we just pick up a brick and throw them , I come up with an ideal that we pick up the 2 million dollar Diamond and throw it
The Final Answer :
A bag of diamond model : 0xC42221FC
The 2 millions $ diamond : 0x09C35AC6
The money : 0xE0B3F6E1
sadly the diamond is just a cutscene object which can't be throw , but can be attach anyway !

JokersWild
  • JokersWild

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:02 AM

i have no idea what you are trying to say lol

123iamking
  • 123iamking

Who am I?

• Members

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:24 AM

QUOTE (JokersWild @ Thursday, Jan 31 2013, 05:02)
i have no idea what you are trying to say lol

ok , this is the code : World.CreateObject("CJ_B_CAN1", Player.Character.Position.Around(5.0F));
but I don't want the "CJ_B_CAN1" , I want the Diamond Object and the Money Object . so what string I should replace ? monocle.gif

hardsty1e
  • hardsty1e

RIP Yeardley Diamond

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:09 PM

you would need to search at
http://www.gtamoddin...models_hashes_A

gl searching tounge.gif

123iamking
  • 123iamking

Who am I?

• Members

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:11 AM Edited by 123iamking, 19 February 2013 - 02:00 PM.

QUOTE (hardsty1e @ Thursday, Jan 31 2013, 18:09)
you would need to search at
http://www.gtamoddin...models_hashes_A

gl searching  tounge.gif

actually I have been searching on that site for a week , but I can't find it anywhere . monocle.gif sorry , I'm bad at searching cryani.gif

123iamking
  • 123iamking

Who am I?

• Members

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:56 PM

Well , I find the model of the money now ! Here it is :
CJ_CASH_PILE_1 a wad of dollar
CJ_CASH_PILE_3 a ton of dollar
Now the problem is the diamond ! monocle.gif
it's not easy to find the 2 million $ monocle.gif

JokersWild
  • JokersWild

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:55 PM

QUOTE (123iamking @ Tuesday, Feb 19 2013, 13:56)
Now the problem is the diamond ! monocle.gif
it's not easy to find the 2 million $ monocle.gif

lmao xD

TheLastStarFighterOfPlanetXenon
  • TheLastStarFighterOfPlanetXenon

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:41 PM

try searching for the object in openiv

should be in the data/maps/props folder somewhere or u could rob a jewelry store, your choice

123iamking
  • 123iamking

Who am I?

• Members

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:44 AM

QUOTE (TheLastStarFighterOfPlanetXenon @ Tuesday, Feb 19 2013, 21:41)
try searching for the object in openiv

should be in the data/maps/props folder somewhere or u could rob a jewelry store, your choice

of course not , it's not ordinary diamond , it's the 2$ dollar diamond event of gta 4 . gay Tony buy it from the chef , Johnny stole it from gay Tony to give it to Niko but it's stole again by Tuna , then Niko killed Tuna to get the diamond , after that gay Tony's righ-hand man took it back from Niko and Johnny . Then gay Tony had to give the diamond back to Niko to rescue a girl . Then the diamond fall right into a Trashmaster . Finally , a homeless dick head get the diamond from a trash can (it doesn't make any sense cause the Trashmaster should take the diamond to garbage dump , why did the Trashmaster drop all of its garbage into a trash can in the middle of the town ?) monocle.gif

TheLastStarFighterOfPlanetXenon
  • TheLastStarFighterOfPlanetXenon

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:39 AM Edited by TheLastStarFighterOfPlanetXenon, 20 February 2013 - 06:42 AM.

u know damn well why that trashmaster dropped the trash in the trashcan! obviously that homeless guy knows people at the garbage collection company and had the driver bring him the diamond without anyone even knowing what was going on. Of course though you were hot on their trail. Everyone else completely oblivious but your senses could not be ignored and u dug deeper and now this mystery is beginning to unravel for these diamond thieves/ They will soon be exposed by you, a fine detective, u just needed the missing clue! So now u must ask yourself what does liberty city garbage collection, the 2$ dollar diamond event of gta 4 and the homeless man all have in common??? i think u already know the answer sly.gif

123iamking
  • 123iamking

Who am I?

• Members

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:35 PM

QUOTE (TheLastStarFighterOfPlanetXenon @ Wednesday, Feb 20 2013, 06:39)
u know damn well why that trashmaster dropped the trash in the trashcan! obviously that homeless guy knows people at the garbage collection company and had the driver bring him the diamond without anyone even knowing what was going on. Of course though you were hot on their trail. Everyone else completely oblivious but your senses could not be ignored and u dug deeper and now this mystery is beginning to unravel for these diamond thieves/ They will soon be exposed by you, a fine detective, u just needed the missing clue! So now u must ask yourself what does liberty city garbage collection, the 2$ dollar diamond event of gta 4 and the homeless man all have in common??? i think u already know the answer sly.gif

monocle.gif Honesty , I have no idea about the answer monocle.gif
The answer is slowly and slowly blurred through your words !
Anyway , leave the clue to Inspector Jacques Clouseau monocle.gif cause my IQ is the same as Billy (-5, Billy and Mandy Series you know) sly.gif
And I personally see there is maybe no way to possibly find the model of the diamond cryani.gif ,I personally think ! Could anyone change my idea about that panic.gif
If anyone around here could find it , post it right in this thread facedesk.gif
Seriously , Am I the only one interesting about the 2 million $ diamond ? anuj_cop.gif c'mon boy , it's the 2 million $ diamond !!! viddy_pirate.gif
PS : I think R* can't possibly explain how or why the diamond was dropped in a little trash can anuj_cop.gif !

123iamking
  • 123iamking

Who am I?

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 05:47 AM

The Final Answer :
A bag of diamond model : 0xC42221FC
The 2 millions $ diamond : 0x09C35AC6
The money : 0xE0B3F6E1
I found it by writing and using this code :
CODE

if (e.Key == Keys.M)
           {
               using (StreamWriter fileOut = new StreamWriter(Path.Combine("scripts", "Model.ini")))
               {
                   foreach (GTA.Object Test in GTA.World.GetAllObjects())
                       if (Test.Exists())
                           fileOut.WriteLine(Test.Model.ToString() + "\n");
               }

while active the cutscene containing the stuff smile.gif )

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users