here's the first thread but as the title doesnt fits anymore and the info are lost in the thread, ill make a thread with the Info given in the Video.
First: A HUGE THX to Raavi for translating it.
Not everything is new but much of it.
ILL ADD SOME STUFF IF WE FIND OUT MORE FROM THE VIDEO
| • He confirms that it wasn't a cutscene when he sits next to the pool, gets up and goes inside it was actual gameplay. (UPDATE: The pool scene info is based on the Gameplay Demo, NOT the Trailer pool scene.)|
• He also explains how the switching feature works there is an indicator for each and every protagonist on the zoomed out map which you can select and switch (not scripted)
• He confirms that the mission that was showed during the press showing is 100% gameplay even parts that normally would be a cutscene.
• He confirms Michael and Trevor are Ex-bankrobbers and Franklin sees them as Anti-Role models.
• He says IAA = Internal Affairs Agency (where they have to extract the guy who is being questioned)
• They go their separate ways to the mission they've seen. Michael and Trevor go by helicopter, Franklin goes on his motorcycle (screenshot)
• Soundtrack during mission
• Explosive gameplay, a bit over the top completely unlike GTA IV story wise.
He also tells him where they've done research for GTA V including LAPD, A prison outside of Los Angeles.
Note: when pausing the Game by pressing start, the camera zooms out and you will see the whole map from above. Works like an transition effect from ingame to pause menu
|Another nice thing to add a lot of screenshots we've seen are from one mission (the mission shown in the demo)|
|Money transport van symbol on the map, and you can choose to follow it, wait to they exit or just go full on and kill everyone inside and take the money. Like in RDR they say.|
From Dutch Psycho a little addition
|On the beginning he said he saw fat italian guy laying down (michael) with his wife doing some zumba/yoga|
To clarify some things:
-The pool scene info is based on the Gameplay Demo, NOT the Trailer.
-Franklin sees Micheal and Trevor as Anti-RoleModels means that he dont want to be like them. Which may be confusing because he gets part of the group. But if u watch the Trailer 2 you see Franklin talkin to Lemar, telling him to be a good men. That means Franklin probably gets forced to work with them for some reason.
- The GI Article mentiones a different system to change players. the reason is that there are two systems. one for missions and one when outside of missions.
Some Infos from Simon Zijlemans via Twitter:
- Using Gas Canister to blow up things in free roam is confirmed
|@iiiNero @terto12 Yes, that scene absolutely appeared to be free roaming. Not a single sign of being 'on a mission'.|