Robberies

15 replies to this topic
iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:02 PM

I just noticed that its possible to rob people on the streets and banks in RDR.

U have to aim at peds and press Y button.

I hope they bringt back this feature in GTA5.
Also you are able to go in banks and crack the safe with a mini game. But this should be improved for GTA5. In RDR u have a witness as soon as your in the back of a bank and after every safe and container u opened u have to pay the witness again. You get a witness no matter what. It can be night and no one around and u still get one. This should change for GTA5.Also they should add shops to rob and not just banks.
Another improvment would be that shopkeeper not just runs away after u aim at him but walks to the safe and you can force him to open it or knock him out or silently kill him and open the safe yourself.

Peregrin Brandytook
  • Peregrin Brandytook

One Ring to rule them all.

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:04 PM

QUOTE (iNero @ Saturday, Jan 26 2013, 18:02)

Also you are able to go in banks and crack the safe with a mini game. But this should be improved for GTA5. In RDR u have a witness as soon as your in the back of a bank and after every safe and container u opened u have to pay the witness again. You get a witness no matter what. It can be night and no one around and u still get one. This should change for GTA5.Also they should add shops to rob and not just banks.
Another improvment would be that shopkeeper not just runs away after u aim at him but walks to the safe and you can force him to open it or knock him out or silently kill him and open the safe yourself.

yes that would be cool

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:05 PM

yes icon14.gif

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:29 PM

Additional there should be benefits for wearing a bandana. Less stars when getting caught for example. Or maybe theres an fame and honor system or a similar system.

Peregrin Brandytook
  • Peregrin Brandytook

One Ring to rule them all.

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:30 PM

QUOTE (iNero @ Saturday, Jan 26 2013, 18:29)
Additional there should be benefits for wearing a bandana. Less stars when getting caught for example. Or maybe theres an fame and honor system or a similar system.

icon14.gif cool idea have a cookie cookie.gif

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:45 PM

ill send R* a cookie when they let us use this feature in V

kesta195
  • kesta195

L.S.P.D.

• Members

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:26 PM

A ski mask could be the equivalent of the bandana

slogan-killer1
  • slogan-killer1

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:45 PM

QUOTE (kesta195 @ Saturday, Jan 26 2013, 20:26)

A ski mask could be the equivalent of the bandana

Or even better, a pantyhose. Lol we have already seen it in Artwork.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:01 PM

i would really like such a thing:

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

would love it

Ersecheese
  • Ersecheese

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:56 PM

For the robbery part of free roam clothing should be a big part of how easily you can lose your wanted level after the robbery, the option to disable alarms or phone lines would be a bonus also more emphasis on switching getaway cars during the following chase egafia 2s number plate wanted system? Just an idea

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:59 PM

well for the wanted system i defenitly want changes from GTA4. I would like a bounty system.

Ersecheese
  • Ersecheese

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:12 PM

That'd be better, the fact wel have dogs chasin us and hopefully be arrested or peppers prayed instead of being turned into Swiss cheese is sounding good as well

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:10 AM

QUOTE (Ersecheese @ Saturday, Jan 26 2013, 23:12)
That'd be better, the fact wel have dogs chasin us and hopefully be arrested or peppers prayed instead of being turned into Swiss cheese is sounding good as well

after a Shop/Bank Robbery i think they wont wait too long before they shoot.
Maybe it should also depend on what shop you are robbing. like robbing burger shop should not allert not as much cops as it would when you are robbing a jewelry store

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:35 AM

QUOTE (iNero @ Saturday, Jan 26 2013, 12:02)
It can be night and no one around and u still get one.

those damn 1911 security cameras

CrisFormageKIFFLOM
  • CrisFormageKIFFLOM

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:06 AM

Brilliant ideas, i loved robbing the bank in Armadillo, then hopping on the train to mexico.... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I would also love if you were able to set up heists in free roam...

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:32 PM

just did remind a little glitch ,if u want to call it that way, in RDR. when u were aiming at an shopkeeper he was starting to shoot you. in that case the sheriffs did start to fight the shopkeeper so u were able to rob a safe without too much problems with the lawmen.

so maybe such things could count to "set up a heist in free roam". like you blow up a car with c4 1 or 2 blocks away and while all the police goes there, you can go in a shop and rob it without having problems with cops or at least it gives you some time to escape

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users