Quantcast

» «
Photo

Impossible to reach wanted level 5, why?

4 replies to this topic
BlueTiger
  • BlueTiger

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:14 AM

Hi there folks, like everybody else in here I'm just another huge GTA VC fan. I completed the game for the first time exactly nine years ago, and again for a second time two years ago, and now I want to play just for fun, because I'm bored to death.

I want to get the FBI to chase me as I want to get the FBI Rancher, but I've been unable to reach the 5 star wanted level. I've used the cheat that increases the wanted level, but the higher I'll get is 4 stars. I'm assuming this is because I haven't completed any mission yet? Is this not possible at the very beginning of the game? Or could it be an error or something?

Thanks in advance.

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

Simply divine!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:17 AM

You cannot get 5 or 6 stars, before you do the mission "Phnom Penh '86". It's the one when you shoot from the Maverick.

BlueTiger
  • BlueTiger

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:19 AM

That was super quick, thanks.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:42 AM Edited by Spuds725, 26 January 2013 - 03:49 AM.

I believe 5 and 6 stars are not unlocked at the same time--- the mission above I believe is for one of them.... If memory serves me that is for 5 stars. Shake down is only a few missions after that and If I am remembering correctly-- that unlocks 6 stars (it is either that one or the mission just before it-- "Rub Out"

//EDIT//

According To Demarest (who was big into modding and very familiar with the game code)--

Completing "Guardian Angels" unlocks 5 stars...

Completing "Rub Out" Unlocks 6 stars.

SOURCE from 2005

colbawa
  • colbawa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:04 AM

IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO PLAY MISSIONS I CAN GIVE YOU A 100% SAVE GAME WITH 17778690 CASH (I DONT KNOW EXACT MONEY)
OR I HAVE A THING TO SKIP MISSIONS IF YOU WANT TO LIKE SKIP MISSION 7 AND GET TO 8

IF YOU WANT SAVE GAME SAVE GAME DOWNLOAD LINK
1OPEN RAR FILE THAT YOU DOWNLOADED FROM THE ABOVE LINK
2 EXTRACT THE FILE TO YOUR GTA VICE CITY USER FILES FOLDER WHICH IS IN YOUR MY DOCUMENTS
3 THERE WOULD BE A ERR0R ASKING WOULD YOU LIKE TO REPLACE THIS WITH THIS SELECT YES (IF NO ERROR OPEN GTA VC AND LOAD GAME THEN CHOOSE AND THEN PLAY.)
4 OPEN GTA VC AND LOAD GAME THEN CHOOSE AND THEN PLAY.

IF YOU WANT TO SKIP MISSIONS DOWNLOAD http://www.mediafire...a4ss4kebai35j6j

1 OPEN RAR FILE THAT YOU DOWNLOADED ABOVE

2 CHOOSE ONE MISSION AHEAD OF THE MISSION YOU WANT TO SKIP .OPEN IT
NOTE: IF YOU WANT TO SKIP EX. BACK ALLEY BRAWL THEN CHOOSE ONE MISSION AHEAD OF ITAND OPEN THAT FILE.

3 EXTRACT THE FILE TO MY DOCUMENT THEN GTA VC USER FILES IF ERROR COMES WOULD YOU LIKE TO REPLACE THIS WITH THIS THEN SELECT YES

4 OPEN VC AND LOAD GAME SELECT IT AND PLAY.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users