» «
Photo

Rate my sketches

4 replies to this topic
YouthGamer
  • YouthGamer

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:26 PM Edited by YouthGamer, 25 January 2013 - 08:00 PM.

user posted image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Branacane
  • Branacane

=A= Sgt at Arms

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:11 PM

Um, how good these are depends entirely how old you are. If you are 12 they're pretty good, if you are older than 12 not so good.

I suggest you need to work on a few things:
-for your 3D images, work more on the perspective to make sure that your buildings look more square.
-Also I suggest you use a ruler
-The free hand drawings are better, they definitely are your strong point.
-I suggest, on the picture of the binoculars, to make sure it is a lot more symmetrical. Either using a grid and drawing it on to make sure lines and angles are of a similar size.

YouthGamer
  • YouthGamer

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:18 PM

QUOTE (Branacane @ Friday, Jan 25 2013, 21:11)
Um, how good these are depends entirely how old you are. If you are 12 they're pretty good, if you are older than 12 not so good.

I suggest you need to work on a few things:
-for your 3D images, work more on the perspective to make sure that your buildings look more square.
-Also I suggest you use a ruler
-The free hand drawings are better, they definitely are your strong point.
-I suggest, on the picture of the binoculars, to make sure it is a lot more symmetrical. Either using a grid and drawing it on to make sure lines and angles are of a similar size.

thanks, yeah I drew those when I was pretty young before any drawing lessons, bassically my first sketches
when I took art seriously and drew out of boredom.

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:09 AM

Your shadows are incredible...

I would say 9/10. Buildings looks a tad bit weird.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:16 AM

Not bad.. Your shading is quite good actually for someone new to design. But could always use improvement. Overall, I like the other drawings you had in the last topic.. I give your bottles, tubes and these pics a 6-7/10 but your buildings could use some improvements but it really depends on your style of drawing. Seems you do better when you have an object to look at while drawing rather than non-visual. Keep up the good work and the more you draw, the better you become.

Architectural drawing, such as buildings, shapes, etc. Are always difficult, especially line work. You have to work on angles to make the image seem more realistic or a three dimensional shape.. just keep practicing. icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users