Star Wars

365 replies to this topic
VikDarkbomb
  • VikDarkbomb

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Star Wars > MCU any day of the week ;)

My thoughts are still fighting over this. A part of me says that you're obviously right, but the other part loves Marvel and the MCU so much.

honestly?

I'm just not that into superheroes in general. didn't really have a thing for comic books growing up.

I've always enjoyed good science fiction more than any kind of superhero.

the Star Wars original trilogy will always be a favorite and I've read a lot of the Star Wars expanded universe paperbacks; mostly having to do with Han Solo and Leia Organa's family and Boba Fett's backstory.

On the other hand Marvel related video games tend to be pretty awesome. 

*cough* Edge Of Time *cough*

That was the biggest Marvel game disappointment for me

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 4 days ago

nC1adlL.png

http://www.polygon.c...-wars-photos-gq

• Queen and ¥en like this

MyName'sJeff
  • MyName'sJeff

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 days ago

Mate does she look utterly banging in that pic. :^:

¥en
  • ¥en

Get Cage'd

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 4 days ago

Mark Hammil's response was a good'un.

Can't believe people are complaining about that though. Bet the guy who tweeted the complaint in the article probably has no issue with slave leia or the thousands of cosplays there of, of course.

VikDarkbomb
  • VikDarkbomb

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

Apprantely alot of people haven't seen some people cosplay before.

¥en
  • ¥en

Get Cage'd

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 2 days ago

It's more likely that my opinion of Star Wars has changed because of the abysmal prequels that I absolutely loathe and some of the video games that raped the universe even further, like The Force Unleashed. On the other hand Marvel related video games tend to be pretty awesome. But I still get excited when I watch the original Star Wars trilogy and when we see the lightsaber for the first time. It's such an iconic moment. And a very important one for me.

Funnily enough, as bad as the prequels might have been (mostly Phantom Menace, tbh, the prequels did progressively get better, if nothing else) you'd only have had to have made a very small amount of changes to improve them markedly.

Anyway, I wanted to ask (but forgot to do so much earlier) what your issue with The Force Unleashed was that constitutes "raping the universe". Unless you're counting the sequel in that statement, then say no more. :p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users