Photo

The Interdiction Glitch

5 replies to this topic
AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:02 PM

This I believe is a new one I have just discovered while doing the mission Interdiction.
I flew a Maverick up to the drop zone where two agency choppers intercept. Blowed up the choppers then ran back and got in my Maverick as a police rancher came up the hill. Watched a cut scene with the chopper about to air drop the package then suddenly the screen said BUSTED, as I was sitting in the Maverick and the police had got me.
Respawned at El Quebrados Police Station and CJ can't move, you can run and jump but you are frozen. I started shooting at Barbara, who killed me, respawning CJ at the medical center in El Quebrados. Same thing again, CJ can't move and runs as if on a treadmill.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:13 PM

Did you say your game has mods installed?
You're playing with the DVD in the drive?
How did you 'kill' the Agency 'copters?

Anything else about your game that differs from the standard DVD install?

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:44 PM

QUOTE (lil weasel @ Thursday, Jan 24 2013, 16:13)
Did you say your game has mods installed?
You're playing with the DVD in the drive?
How did you 'kill' the Agency 'copters?

Anything else about your game that differs from the standard DVD install?

It's Ps2 with no mods, so I have to have the cd in the console.
Blew up the agency choppers with heat seekers then ran as the last chopper was going down, got into my Maverick and I saw behind me there was a police rancher coming up the hill as I had 2 stars, then the cutscene started of the chopper cruising above Verdant Meadows. Then bam, BUSTED.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:13 PM

Sound like a normal game situation. My CJ has also been nabbed by 'ghost' cops.

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:02 PM

During some cut scenes, NPC's (such as cops) can still interact as if the cut scene wasn't initiated. For example: you can't activate cheats during the Misappropriation cut scene whereas you can activate cheats during the Local Liquor Store cut scene. Needless to say, getting busted while a cut scene is in action doesn't sound like anything good can come of it. I'd say this was a normal outcome to an abnormal sequence.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:40 PM

I don't know any other mission where CJ can get busted during a cutscene and like GTASAddict said npcs and police can be still going about their business while a cutscene is taking place, thus CJ can be liable to get busted during Interdiction if you let the cops get too close to CJ

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users