Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is Chinatown Wars playable on the IMAC?

6 replies to this topic
junkpile
  • junkpile

Liberty City, it's over! Next Stop. Los Santos.

• Members

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:01 PM

Is the GTA CW version released for Ipad and Iphone playable on an IMAC?

Radoonhagaydoon
  • Radoonhagaydoon

Ignorance lives everywhere.

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:19 PM

ALSO iPod Touch???? SORRY FOR HIJACKING YOUR THREAD!

damian001
  • damian001

Vice City fanboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:12 PM

No OP. Chinatown Wars has only been released for the Nintendo DS, the PSP, and iOS (meaning iPhones, iPod Touch, and iPad).

It has NOT been released on OSX, so you cannot play on your iMac. Sry.

zeeshanaayan07
  • zeeshanaayan07

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:29 PM

Why it can not play on Mac

buzzbass
  • buzzbass

mayorista no limpio pescado

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:32 PM

Yes, you can play it on Windows, iOS, MacOS X, Linux, Android, etc.... with the PPSSPP emulator (also have features like 1080p, antialiasing, etc... to improve your game).

You just need to dump your own PSP game to .ISO (or just download it from the PSN Store) and run the game ;)

J Hater
  • J Hater

Crows

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:18 PM

Yes, you can play it on Windows, iOS, MacOS X, Linux, Android, etc.... with the PPSSPP emulator (also have features like 1080p, antialiasing, etc... to improve your game).

You just need to dump your own PSP game to .ISO (or just download it from the PSN Store) and run the game ;)

But the footage i saw of the CTW from PPSSPP looked rather ugly...i think they have some graphics bugs.

buzzbass
  • buzzbass

mayorista no limpio pescado

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:21 PM Edited by buzzbass, 13 September 2013 - 08:24 PM.

But the footage i saw of the CTW from PPSSPP looked rather ugly...i think they have some graphics bugs.

Wich version was running the footage you saw? download the latest version! http://www.ppsspp.or....html#devbuilds

I play at 1080p without problems on Windows, on Android I can't play because of my crappy phone, and about MacOS I can't say because I don't use it :S

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users