How can I create an original Facebook App

5 replies to this topic
initium
  • initium

Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:25 PM

Hello,

I'm looking for a Facebook app where people will have to share something to get access to a download.
Is this possible?

RED_
  • RED_

Homie

• Members

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:40 PM

What exactly are you asking here? You haven't given a lot of information. So you want a user to share; say a photo and that will give them access to a download? What download? Sounds shady to me. Why does it have to be related to Facebook too?

What platform?

nightwalker83
  • nightwalker83

Don't mind me

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:50 AM

I'm confused! In the title you say you want to "Create" an app but in the thread you say you are "Looking for" an app. What do you want to do?

initium
  • initium

Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:32 AM

QUOTE (nightwalker83 @ Tuesday, Jan 22 2013, 04:50)
I'm confused! In the title you say you want to "Create" an app but in the thread you say you are "Looking for" an app. What do you want to do?

I'm an artist, and I want to spread my work over the internet to as many people as possible.

So I need a Facebook app, where people can instantly see the work I've done, and by sharing it with others, they get access to a free download.

nightwalker83
  • nightwalker83

Don't mind me

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:18 AM

QUOTE (initium @ Tuesday, Jan 22 2013, 17:02)
QUOTE (nightwalker83 @ Tuesday, Jan 22 2013, 04:50)

I'm an artist, and I want to spread my work over the internet to as many people as possible.

So I need a Facebook app, where people can instantly see the work I've done, and by sharing it with others, they get access to a free download.

Sounds like a great idea although, I'm not sure if an app like that exists nor how to create a facebook app.

Swoorup
  • Swoorup

Foot Soldier

• Feroci
  • Nepal

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:11 PM

I don't quite get what do you mean by facebook app?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users