• Australia

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:26 PM

Wow this is really great! Keep up the good work! wink.gif

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Huelga birds in the air and we're chargin with spears

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:55 PM Edited by Ss4gogeta0, 16 March 2013 - 05:00 PM.

Nice to see this is coming along well...

o.o the download isnt up on GTA GArage. but I guess it just takes a while for mods to approve it...

anyway, I have an archive with a ton of LQ weapons for SA including some beta ones (dunno who created em since most were sent in by random people on a forum) along with weapons that were "Supposedly" in the alpha version (The M82 Barret for example).

here is the link in case you wanted to browse it... (Kinda need to create an account but meh)

http://forum.ls-rp.c...?f=219&t=290747

also if you are going to add in alot of the beta weapons you should check out the weapon limit adjuster by ryosuke... I detailed how to spawn the weapons as pick ups in the scm on a previous topic (which I have to find). also while it is a beta, you should make kind of a redneck gang for the country or desert area... which would be a rather interesting thing, also the rifa grafitti for SF should be included as well as a color change for the gang colors (Blue is a no no for northern Cali gangs which the rifa is supposed to represent)

roland566
  • roland566

Hidden Interiors

• Members

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:39 PM

Here's RentedH1tm4nBen
http://www.4shared.c...fYNzj/Mods.html
http://www.4shared.c...Beta_Palms.html

"Well it's really nice and that means you can join the team with those"

Rented
  • Rented

GTA Vet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:53 PM

QUOTE (roland566 @ Thursday, Mar 21 2013, 18:39)
Here's RentedH1tm4nBen
http://www.4shared.c...fYNzj/Mods.html
http://www.4shared.c...Beta_Palms.html

"Well it's really nice and that means you can join the team with those"

Please stop spamming me in PMs and here I don't need them but thanks it's not actual beta stuff but thanks.

IFone789
  • IFone789

Dark side of the moon

• Members

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:58 PM Edited by IFone789, 28 March 2013 - 10:26 PM.

VC Sprunk Machine (Own conversion)
user posted image

Another think...
This is beta? (I don't have play inside all the GYM's)

The picture where is CJ inside a boxing think or something... Ooh my english is so cut that I don't know what is the word that I need to say whatsthat.gif You maybe understand what I'm talking about...

user posted image

Rented
  • Rented

GTA Vet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:03 AM

QUOTE (IFone789 @ Thursday, Mar 28 2013, 15:58)
VC Sprunk Machine (Own conversion)
user posted image

Another think...
This is beta? (I don't have play inside all the GYM's)

The picture where is CJ inside a boxing think or something... Ooh my english is so cut that I don't know what is the word that I need to say whatsthat.gif You maybe understand what I'm talking about...

user posted image

Yes, if you ask if the vending machine is beta it is, i was about to work on it in a few weeks it's not a lot to do on it but I'm really busy.

IFone789
  • IFone789

Dark side of the moon

• Members

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:08 AM Edited by IFone789, 29 March 2013 - 01:31 AM.

QUOTE (RentedH1tm4nBen @ Friday, Mar 29 2013, 00:03)
Yes, if you ask if the vending machine is beta it is, i was about to work on it in a few weeks it's not a lot to do on it but I'm really busy.

No no, the vending machine I made it by myself (I mean, is my picture).
This place is what I'm talking about:
user posted image

That place. Is beta?

Aljohnk
  • Aljohnk

*Intensifies*

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:01 AM

I think it is the boxing place in Las Venturas?

IFone789
  • IFone789

Dark side of the moon

• Members

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:10 AM Edited by IFone789, 29 March 2013 - 02:59 PM.

QUOTE ([MM)
Grove4life(New account),Friday, Mar 29 2013, 04:01] I think it is the boxing place in Las Venturas?

Someone share me this video on FB. Is beta, but just the texture. In the picture have white without dirty parts. Here is in normal San Andreas:

rolleyes.gif

Rented
  • Rented

GTA Vet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2013 - 03:33 PM

QUOTE (IFone789 @ Friday, Mar 29 2013, 00:08)
QUOTE (RentedH1tm4nBen @ Friday, Mar 29 2013, 00:03)

No no, the vending machine I made it by myself (I mean, is my picture).
This place is what I'm talking about:
user posted image

That place. Is beta?

I've noticed that my self but i don't think i will be able to draw the textures so I'm not really working on it...

lolleroz
  • lolleroz

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 March 2013 - 03:46 PM

QUOTE (RentedH1tm4nBen @ Friday, Mar 8 2013, 12:34)
QUOTE (countergame @ Thursday, Mar 7 2013, 06:02)
QUOTE (matyii @ Saturday, Feb 2 2013, 20:23)
user posted image
oh yes and the ballas started hitting, kicking your car if you stayed there for too long just like they rarely do when you're on a taxi mission.

This Feature is still available on the PS2 Version. If you drive to close to Ballas with an Grove Str. Car. They'll start to kick your car.

yeah in pc too but only if you're on a taxi mission

If I closed my car (like using trainer/mod) and drove up to ballas, they always did that no matter what car I was in.

Mr. Kingpin
  • Mr. Kingpin

Chain so heavy dat my neck starts hurtin'!

• Members

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:31 PM

Has you considered changing the maps? Not just houses and textures, but the actual maps http://www.myepsilon...l_probe_inn.jpg you can see the difference...There has been really good progress made on other BETA mods except that they completely ignored the map which is the most important in my opinion. There is so many differences in maps and I'm talking about the big scale ones not just simple textures or placements...

Rented
  • Rented

GTA Vet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 March 2013 - 01:14 PM

QUOTE (Mr. Kingpin @ Friday, Mar 29 2013, 19:31)
Has you considered changing the maps? Not just houses and textures, but the actual maps http://www.myepsilon...l_probe_inn.jpg you can see the difference...There has been really good progress made on other BETA mods except that they completely ignored the map which is the most important in my opinion. There is so many differences in maps and I'm talking about the big scale ones not just simple textures or placements...

Dude 60% of this mod is map modification^^.

Ηeath
  • Ηeath

Just Do It.

• Members

Posted 30 March 2013 - 01:15 PM

He meant changing whole SA mapto the BETA one, not just some random houses, fences, courts, etc. The map itself. San Andreas itself. icon14.gif I support his idea.

Rented
  • Rented

GTA Vet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 March 2013 - 01:23 PM

QUOTE (JF-Mir2 @ Saturday, Mar 30 2013, 13:15)
He meant changing whole SA mapto the BETA one, not just some random houses, fences, courts, etc. The map itself. San Andreas itself. icon14.gif I support his idea.

There are changes on the map but we did not release screenshots of it except this:
user posted image
(Click to enlarge it)
But we are currently working on the actual map(me and ManDog) and the others on the weapon icons of Jetpack and phone and removed missions. So there you go you even got an update for things to come but we're quiet busy, i got another project going on and my scripters are quiet busy aswell and ManDog is probably working on something else.

Mr. Kingpin
  • Mr. Kingpin

• Members

Posted 30 March 2013 - 11:40 PM

JF Mir is correct and I see...I've been back to this forum after a loooong time and San Andreas mods are becoming more and more rare now that GTA V is on the way...

Anyway, I've always had a huge interest in playing SA Beta..I even thought about creating my own beta but given the fact that I really don't have time for computer stuff and always on to other things I couldn't concentrate on it...
Most beta mods on GTAForums are basically the same. You got the beta pedastrians, main characters, and some minor stuff which were backed up in the IMG files...But most of the beta features have been completely erased and it needs to be recreated..

One of the first major emphasis should be the map...And in most cases you need to go as far as changing (add/delete/edit) paths to even come close to the beta..its really a lot of work...There's a video showing some major differences between the old map and the new map... the link is below.

ALso
the river I think is ignorable because it's probably just the color in map...
And the East beach is not mentioned there but Southern East Beach also has some big differences if you look carefully..

I used to mod long before, forgot the basics of mod and don't have much interest in it but yeah I want to see what you guys got and I might be able to help...

good luck

IFone789
  • IFone789

Dark side of the moon

• Members

Posted 30 March 2013 - 11:58 PM

QUOTE (Mr. Kingpin @ Saturday, Mar 30 2013, 23:40)
JF Mir is correct and I see...I've been back to this forum after a loooong time and San Andreas mods are becoming more and more rare now that GTA V is on the way...

Anyway, I've always had a huge interest in playing SA Beta..I even thought about creating my own beta but given the fact that I really don't have time for computer stuff and always on to other things I couldn't concentrate on it...
Most beta mods on GTAForums are basically the same. You got the beta pedastrians, main characters, and some minor stuff which were backed up in the IMG files...But most of the beta features have been completely erased and it needs to be recreated..

One of the first major emphasis should be the map...And in most cases you need to go as far as changing (add/delete/edit) paths to even come close to the beta..its really a lot of work...There's a video showing some major differences between the old map and the new map... the link is below.

ALso
And the East beach is not mentioned there but Southern East Beach also has some big differences if you look carefully..

I used to mod long before, forgot the basics of mod and don't have much interest in it but yeah I want to see what you guys got and I might be able to help...

good luck

I basicly understand what are you trying to say, but If you don't notice it, they exist BETA Maps long time ago. Even If we go back, ManDog was the first to make up the BETA Map, after he cancelled he's project I start BETA Map too and when I become to GTA Forums this team have started all important things and that is good, I don't want bad things to this project or this team, because I give support to intelligence of the others and is the better way to get a real close idea to the real fact of real SA Beta.

Btw, BETA Map is not a new thing, the first progress that I made (Was really... You know...) I started like one year ago. But was the beginning of a new thing. I support this project always, I love the progress guys wink.gif

Mr. Kingpin
  • Mr. Kingpin

• Members

Posted 31 March 2013 - 02:31 AM

Yes it is definitely not new to start up a BETA mod (maps etc) but it is new to have a 100% or even 90% completed BETA map mod ...

You guys start but never finish...

Chips237
  • Chips237

Shut up, sit down, relax.

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 31 March 2013 - 03:13 AM

This sounds like a good mod, goodluck everyone icon14.gif

Rented
  • Rented

GTA Vet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:36 PM

ALso

good luck

The release of GTA V has no affect on the mods for GTA SA what so ever so I don't see the point.

My reply to your analysis to our mod:
We got the beta peds: yes SOME
We got the beta main characters: no not really however we got an antagonist - Pulaski
We got some minor stuff backed up in the IMG files: NO, not really we only got the Lineruner Trailer but it needed a bit of modification.
So the most of our stuff are brand new i.e: The script for health pickups, adrenalin pickups, new missions and the script to show the icons for the jetpack and phone are completely new.
The ammu-nation, the SFPD, the Ganton Plaza, the LS airport have ether all have brand new models or modded cols, models, shadows and sometimes even textures.
We have new ENEXes
We have new palomino creek(no screenshot released)
I'm working on the map it self along with ManDog but we don't have much time.
We have new vehicles converted from Vice City and Garju made a really good job on the wheels(don't forget dani5ooo who is also working on the vehicles but his work is only for the next release)
We have the correct beta vehicle sounds for most of the cars so even the added vehicles have sounds(Rio, Sabre Turbo etc.)

And this is just few of the stuff that we have made ALL READY so if you think my team is some idiots who are just playing around with IMG editing tools to replace stuff with left overs than I see no point of you commenting on this topic.

roland566
  • roland566

Hidden Interiors

• Members

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:25 PM

http://www.4shared.c...d_pictures.html
Pictures Of My Progress

Rented
  • Rented

GTA Vet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:08 PM

QUOTE (roland566 @ Friday, Apr 5 2013, 12:25)
http://www.4shared.c...d_pictures.html
Pictures Of My Progress

What "Your progress" you're not in the bloody team mate I've told you that already sorry dude but you're just modding random sh*t and you are spamming me and posting random stuff on the topic , I've already added the SFPD but with actual model and everything you've just added an ENEX and the rest are just cut scene interiors.

Mr. Kingpin
  • Mr. Kingpin

• Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:26 AM

QUOTE (RentedH1tm4nBen @ Thursday, Apr 4 2013, 14:36)

ALso

good luck

The release of GTA V has no affect on the mods for GTA SA what so ever so I don't see the point.

My reply to your analysis to our mod:
We got the beta peds: yes SOME
We got the beta main characters: no not really however we got an antagonist - Pulaski
We got some minor stuff backed up in the IMG files: NO, not really we only got the Lineruner Trailer but it needed a bit of modification.
So the most of our stuff are brand new i.e: The script for health pickups, adrenalin pickups, new missions and the script to show the icons for the jetpack and phone are completely new.
The ammu-nation, the SFPD, the Ganton Plaza, the LS airport have ether all have brand new models or modded cols, models, shadows and sometimes even textures.
We have new ENEXes
We have new palomino creek(no screenshot released)
We have new vehicles converted from Vice City and Garju made a really good job on the wheels(don't forget dani5ooo who is also working on the vehicles but his work is only for the next release)
We have the correct beta vehicle sounds for most of the cars so even the added vehicles have sounds(Rio, Sabre Turbo etc.)

And this is just few of the stuff that we have made ALL READY so if you think my team is some idiots who are just playing around with IMG editing tools to replace stuff with left overs than I see no point of you commenting on this topic.

Thinking too much about something makes it much more complicated than it actually is...

I never said you guys are idiots. I support you guys and every other modder trying to make a complete SA Beta mod (including maps). I'm just saying that people don't put much work on mapping in the BETA mods. They do a great job at everything but the map which is the most important part of a game because you can't have a game without a map nowadays...And since we are all way too familiar with SA map that it gets boring now, why don't people put emphasis on the map as well...That's all I'm saying.

I'm counting on you all. This is the only BETA WIP that's why I'm expecting more because most beta mods are the same.

Chips237
  • Chips237

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:17 AM

Looks like it's discontinued..
What a shame.

TheGodfather.
  • TheGodfather.

Nobody likes me here...I think...

• Members

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:01 PM

Well I was taking with RentedH1tm4nBen about the mod ..he was kinda displeased with the amount of response he got with the mod ..Just 6 pages of comments after so long work.. tounge.gif
But still though I guess he might be working on maybe.. confused.gif

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:26 PM

QUOTE (RentedH1tm4nBen @ Thursday, Apr 4 2013, 15:36)

Actually, I have all the time in the world. I have no life so I'm pretty much on my computer 24/7 tounge.gif

uncredited
  • uncredited

Midnight Marauder

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:00 PM Edited by Imbredking, 04 May 2013 - 02:08 PM.

QUOTE (arijitsen @ Friday, May 3 2013, 15:01)
Well I was taking with RentedH1tm4nBen about the mod ..he was kinda displeased with the amount of response he got with the mod ..Just 6 pages of comments after so long work.. tounge.gif
But still though I guess he might be working on maybe.. confused.gif

How could you judge the response the mod got by the number of pages? There is much people that actually viewed the content of the topic (i.e. 6,804) and these same people would not necessary take part in the conversation like I did because they just want to see how the mod progresses so far. There has always been much mods about the beta version but for once we got once that gives priority to the quality instead of the quantity like others did (characters' changes, pedestrians, cars taken for Vice City, etc.) I have confidence in @RentedH1tm4nBen no matter what. I hope he and his team are still working on this project anyway.

Chips237
  • Chips237

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:06 AM

Any progress?

Lone Rider
  • Lone Rider

Researcher And Coordinator

• Members
  • Lebanon

Posted 11 May 2013 - 10:45 AM Edited by lightning123, 12 May 2013 - 11:46 AM.

Edit:To be honest,at first,i was hopeless that this mod would ever be finished and work...
But once i saw Mandog and mr.kingpin supporting the mod,its an HONOUR to support you guys,and i am willing to help you with all the informations you need about the beta gta sa smile.gif
Anw respect for you guys,i hope this mod would be the best and i will keep supporting it untill its dead/done!

indo_14
  • indo_14

Player Lover

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:30 PM

you better see
Toreno ranch's map
Area 51's Map, and the
Final Version map

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users